The House on the Hill

Lost Memory

 

XIII

­Jung Soo didn’t answer Haerim’s call so she decided to go to the address that Siwon gave her. She went alone and took the subway. The music inside the train is Super Junior IV’s No Other which is one of her favorites, it helped her calm down for a moment. The train took almost 20 minutes of travel.

She’s walking towards a narrow road going uphill; the road is surrounded by beautiful trees, at the end of the road, there stood a big and beautiful house Haerim have ever seen in her entire life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She asked one of the guards if Jung Soo is in, and they said, he wasn’t. She was about to leave when a car was coming in her way.

Jung Soo rolled down the window of his car.

“Yah, go home already. I have no plan to join in your games.” Jung Soo said, and then he closed the window of his car and went inside the automatic gates, leaving Haerim; she wasn’t even able to utter a single word.

She was taken aback; she went all the way to Jung Soo’s house and just that? This can’t be. I’ll surely find a way. She thought.

 

The next morning in school…

After the morning ceremony, Haerim went to Mr. Kang and continue to complain about Jung Soo. As usual Jung Soo is late for class and looking as-if-I-care.

During break time Haerim slam the papers on top of Jung Soo’s table. He was taken aback.

“Please, I’m begging you. I only need your signature and I’ll leave you alone. I promise.” Haerim said with calm and begging but dignified voice.

Jung Soo just glared at her.

“Like I said, I don’t want to join that festival sh*t of yours.” He was irritated by the scenario and walked out of the room.

Haerim was left blazing with fire of anger in her eyes.

“Why don’t we just prepare everything he can affix his signature whenever he feels like signing it maybe when he sees the progress he will sign?” Soo Hee suggested while her lollipop.


Meanwhile outside the classroom, Eunhyuk was able to witness and heard what happened. He felt pitiful towards Haerim. She was doing all the work. He won’t let her hard work gone to waste. Those sleepless nights that she had and all the tears she shed for this one. “I must get his signature.” He murmured to himself.