Eunhyuk

Lost Memory

 

II

I went to the cafeteria  for lunch but there are too many people; there’s no space to sit in so I went to the garden  and I was able to find a good spot to eat. It’s under the cherry blossom tree. 

I sat there and started to eat my sandwich.

“Hey” a voice said.

I looked around and saw no one.

“Up here” the voice said.

I looked up and saw a man sitting on one of the branches.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know someone’s here” I said.

“Nobody owns this place, so anyone can hang out in here” he said it with authority.

He jumps down and offered his hand for a hand shake.

“I’m Eunhyuk, and you are?” he asked.

“I’m _____” I held my hand to his and we shook hands.

He sat on the grass and started to drink his canned drink.

“You’re new here aren’t you?” he asked.

“Yes, how did you know?” I asked curiously.

“You can sit here beside me, if you like.”

I sat beside him and continued to eat my sandwich.

“No one comes in this place. You’re here so I assume that you’re new, besides you’re a new face.”

“Is it that obvious?” I asked.

“It’s easy you know, besides, I saw you this morning, and seem lost, and you’re pretty, so people will easily noticed you.” he said.

I don’t know what to say.

“Ok,so that's how you distinguished new people huh? Thanks anyway.” I said.

“uhm, I think I need to go now, my class will be starting soon. Thanks for letting me hang out in here.” I fixed my things and bid him goodbye.

“See 'ya” he said, he lied down and close his eyes.

Eunyuk stayed there and fell asleep as the cold breeze started to engulfed the whole place.