First Meeting

Lost Memory

 

IV

Leeteuk’s POV

“Hey Teuki! Let’s go to the Lounge!” Kyuhyun said. He was walking in the hallway with Hankyung.

“Where’s Siwon?” I asked.

“He has some student council stuff to do” said Hankyung while eating his lollipop.

“Then we’ll go ahead” I said as we walked to the parking lot to get my car. It’s Wednesday so I brought my white Lamborghini.

 

At the Lounge…

As we entered we saw two men sitting at the spot near the window, they’re wearing SJ’s uniform.

We had an eye contact for a second.

“Look who’s here! The schools’ black sheep, Lee Hyuk Jae. No gang fights today huh?” kyuhyun exclaimed, insulting the gangster looking guy.

I don’t know him but I can sometimes see him at school.

The guy stared at Kyuhyun.

“Let’s go Kibum” the guy said.

As they’re about to go out, Kyuhyun held the guy’s arm tightly.

“Yah! Don’t get too cocky Eunhyuk!” Kyuhyun is now pissed off.

They exchanged death glares and about to punch each other.

“Kyu, cut it. It’s not worth it”

“but Leeteuk…”

“And what is this commotion all about?” a woman’s voice from the door said.

“Ji Young noona!” Hankyung exclaimed.

It was my sister Park Ji Young,(BoA Kwon)  she’s living in London but currently has an important matter to attend here in Korea.

Kyuhyun and Hankyung are shocked to see my older sister.

“If you want to fight do it outside my lounge. I don’t want you to break things here, they’re all imported you know.” She said, a bit pissed off.

“Don’t worry, no fight will happen” Eunhyuk said, and then he and Kibum went out.

“Why does it always have to be you?” her stare pointing directly at Kyu.

“He’s the trouble maker not me!” he answered.

We sat down and Ji Young served as tea. (She owns the lounge)

“Since when did you arrive in Korea?” Hankyung asked after sipping his Jasmine tea. 

“My baby brother didn’t tell you? It’s been a week. I’m here for a meeting next week, and after that I will be going back to London the day after.”

“Are they supposed to be informed about your whereabouts?” I’m quite annoyed.

“Aish! You scoundrel! You dare talk to your sister like that?!” she hit me in the arm with the tray she’s holding.

“Why do you keep on doing that?! I’m not a child anymore!”

Kyuhyun and Hankyung burst into laughter.

“Anyway, who was that guy earlier?” she asked referring to Kyu and Hankyung.

“He’s Eunhyuk, the schools’ trouble maker” Hankyung answered.

“He looks nice though” My sister has weird perception on people.

As we were talking a tall man in a business suit entered the lounge, it was Mr. Jang. (Lee Beom Soo)

“Mr. Jang! It’s nice to see you!” Ji Young greeted him with glee.

“It’s nice to see you again Ms. Park, I came here for the upcoming SM Town concert. I already sent the letters to the school regarding the upcoming practices that might be the reason for their absences.(referring to Kyu, Hankyung and Teuki)”

Mr. Jang handed us the letters to be signed. Siwon already signed in.

“I understand why you’re trying to hide your identity to the people, but sooner or later they will know” Ji Young is referring to us.

We are the Super Junior IV, and no one knows it except our families and the company that is owned by Hankyungs’ father.

“We don’t want to add those fangirls who chase us wherever we go, just like those girls outside the lounge, we can’t even have a private life even if they don’t know that we’re celebrities.” I was serious for a moment, I glanced at the window; the girls are still there, carrying banners and stuffs.

“We also want a normal life, though people are already treating us like celebrities. Besides we can’t woo any girl that we like. Hahaha” Hankyung is the playboy of the group and woos a lot of girls whenever we go clubbing or anywhere.

“Anyway, we’ve been doing this for two years now, and the people love Super Junior IV, what else could go wrong?” Kyuhyun is serious when it comes to work, he value his work and private life a lot.

“Eh, I didn’t know you guys are so sentimental, you’re so cuuute, especially you Teuki, I didn’t know you were like that! Let me hug you!”

My sister hugged me and it felt nice after all those years. We’re always together when we were young; she takes good care of me in replacement of our parents who are always busy working here and there. I’m very happy that she’s here right now.

“Teuki, you’re blushing! And you’re smiling! Woah~ this is weird!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. I was unaware of my actions, I didn’t know that I smiled and blushed.

“No. I didn’t! Shut up kyu!” I threw him one of the couch pillows. The lounge was filled with laughter.