F R I E N D S

Lost Memory

 

X

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

“Eun-sshi!” I was walking in the corridor when I heard Kibum called my name at the top of his lungs.

“What?”

“Did you forget about the research assignment we’re about to pass to Mr. Kang today?” That’s right I forgot all about it.

“I was right! Let’s go to the library, I also forgot to make mine!” he exclaimed.

We went to the library to make our assignment.

“Isn’t that Haerim?” he said.

I looked around and saw her alone at the table and she looks bewildered.

“You looked troubled” I said to her.

She was surprised to see us behind her.

“Oh, yeah I’m doomed” she said depressingly.

“Why? Your eye bags look bigger than usual.” she’s supposed to get annoyed with what I said, but it seems like she doesn’t care at all.

“It’s about the musical. I have no idea on what to do.” She cried.

Kibum came to sit with us after he searched for some books.

“Where’s Soo Hee?” he was looking around trying to find Soo Hee.

“She has practice for the dance club.” Haerim replied.

“What’s with the potato face?” he asked and I told him the whole story.

“How about Jung Soo? He’s a representative too right?”

Her expression suddenly changed into anger. She slammed the pen that she’s holding on the table.

“Don’t you ever mention that name to me, it makes my blood boil!”

“Excuse me but this is a library, will you please lower your voice down?” the librarian came to us and scolds us.

“Joseong hamnida”

“Lower your voice Haerim, what exactly are you doing here?” Kibum asked trying to whisper.

“I’m trying to think about a concept for the musical, Soo Hee is busy due to their upcoming competition, so I have no one to help me right now and that Jung Soo, he’s an ! He doesn’t care at all!” she’s so angry, but she looks so different, so…. pretty, I really don’t know.

“We’ll help you, right Kibum?”

“Uh, yes of course!”

“Really? Thank you so much! Why aren’t we classmates? I’d rather have you as my classmates than those Lunatics! Ugh! They’re so getting on my nerves! Anyway, thank you again!” she was hopeful again, her eyes are full of spark again.

I don’t why I am feeling this way, but I’m happy for her.

“But in exchange you have to treat us for a snack, ok?”

“Anything you want!” she exclaimed.

We decided to meet after class. Haerim went off and Kibum and I finished our research assignment.

 

 

After class….

 

Haerim and Soo Hee were sitting in the bench in the school’s mini park waiting for Eunhyuk and Kibum.

“I already listed the concepts that may appeal to the students and judges during the musical. I need your help to choose the best concepts that I will present to the class tomorrow.” Haerim said enthusiastically.

“You should be doing that with Jung Soo you know” Soo Hee said while eating her lollipop.

“As if that’s possible, that wretch doesn’t even go to school!” Haerim exclaimed.

Eunhyuk interrupted by asking where they will go, as they were thinking Soo Hee seems to have a bright idea and suggested that they will go her house and they also agreed.

They took the subway to Soo Hee’s house.