Chapter 9

Rain of Blades (sequel to 'The Babysitter')

 

He couldn’t reach me. I got in Minnie’s car and told him to drive. In the way back home I was thinking about the stupid thing I have done… yeah, it was something stupid. I recalled every word I told him and everything we did. I felt like an idiot… but I wouldn’t apologize; he didn’t deserve that.

 

Was this actually my life from now on? A life full of lies? It seemed like my marriage was also a lie. A big fat lie. The car stopped in front of our house and I sighed. I needed to take a bath and think. I said good bye to Minnie and got out the car. Right after I entered the house, my cell phone rang.

 

-Yeoboseyo? – I answered not even looking the ID.

 

-You were WONDERFUL today at Kyuhyun’s office- that guy I didn’t know laughed –Your way of fixing everything is so…-

 

-Who are y…-

 

-Don’t play innocent- He cut me off. Well, actually I knew who he was; the thing was that I didn’t know his name.

 

-But tell me your name at least! –I yelled desperate –You told me Kyuhyun wasn’t in his office; you’re a liar. That’s what I get for trusting someone I don’t know-

 

-Calm down bunny! I told you the truth-

 

-PROVE IT-

 

-My pleasure. Do you see the envelope under the door? Pick it up. There’s everything you need to know –he laughed –talk to you later bunny- he said before the line went dead. I walked to the door and took the envelope in my hands…

 

 

Normal POV

 

 

Ryeowook didn’t know if he should open the envelope or not. He was scared of seeing something his eyes didn’t want to. He wouldn’t be able to handle if Kyuhyun was actually cheating on him. He opened the envelope… THE HORROR. Or it was a really good Photoshop, or it was real; Kyuhyun walking out a restaurant holding hands with a brunette. Ryeowook started tearing and wrinkled the paper. ´You ing liar… you used me…  he thought as he ran to his bedroom.

 

He sat on the floor and started crying. He was crying in rage and sadness. Kyuhyun… the guy he loved the most was actually cheating on him. ´You deserve what I did to you… and more… You’ll pay for this Cho Kyuhyun´ He thought.  A sound of a door opening took him out his thoughts. He wiped away his tears and went out the room, willing not to face Kyuhyun but they met halfway the stairs; Ryeowook tried to ignore him, but Kyuhyun stopped him.

 

-Ryeowook- Kyuhyun called him

 

-What- the shorted said coldly

 

-What was all that? Why did you leave like that? – Ryeowook raised a brow “You’ll pay for this Kyuhyun”

 

-What? – He played innocent but Kyuhyun noticed and gazed him –Oh.. THAT… You’ll see, we just had what you wanted… - Kyuhyun felt those words like daggers

 

-Ahh…- he said –And where are you going? –

 

-None of your business-  He said and started walking again, but Kyuhyun grabbed him by his arm

 

-Tell me where you are going- he said in a sensual voice

 

-Kyuhyun, stop-

 

-Tell me-

 

-I’m going with my parents! You happy?! – He said and Kyuhyun let go of his arm. Ryeowook looked at his arm and saw it was glow red.  He gazed Kyuhyun before leaving. Kyuhyun felt both angry and sad. His day went like since the morning, when that guy Changmin called him. Changmin was, for lack of a better word, Kyuhyun’s worst enemy. Changmin’s company and his were rivals; always looking for whom was the best. Kyuhyun’s cell phone rang and he picked up

 

-Yeoboseyo? –

 

-Hello Kyuhyun – ”Changmin” Kyuhyun thought

 

-What do you want? – He said in an angry tone

 

-Just wanted to rub all over your loser’s face that Ryeowook is again here with me, waiting for the wild and awesome you don’t give to him- Changmin grinded

 

-er- He whispered

 

Shim Changmin was the ‘lover’ of Ryeowook.  Everything was a plan… a trap. A trap in which Kyuhyun innocently fell 3 months ago.

 

-What else? – Kyuhyun said

 

-Don’t you want to leave him? Accept it already. That delicious and innocent body is not only yours anymore…- Kyuhyun just couldn’t believe it. His precious angel… no, this had to be a lie.

 

-NO-

 

-You love him THAT much? –

 

-You have no idea of how much Changmin-

 

-Too bad. He loves me –another stab for Kyuhyun – Ups, sorry I got to go. Ryeowook is already here…- Kyuhyun heard before the line went dead. Kyuhyun clenched his fist and broke the mirror in front of him with his bare fist. He went upstairs and looked at the photo of Ryeowook and Him when they were still boyfriends. Henry had taken it by surprise, and they decided to keep it. He hugged the photo and kneeled on the floor before started crying inconsolably.

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

 

That idiot believed everything I told him… everything. Even the photos I sent him. He’s such an idiot by noticing that wasn’t his precious Ryeowook. I’ll destroy him the same way he did with me, but I’ll do it with the love of his life. My ‘lover’. This kid doesn’t even know me, just by the phone calls I had made. He also fell in the trap. This is getting more fun every second; seeing how Kyuhyun cries like a baby. He’ll keep going like that until he can’t take it anymore… But you got it yourself idiot. Kyuhyun now is taking this really serious, by almost hitting Ryeowook… He thinks he’s cheating on him. HA! Ryeowook is also suffering, but I need to keep going with my plan. I’ll met Ryeowook, be his friend, seduce him, make a video of us in bed and GAME OVER CHO. I grabbed my jacket and went looking for Ryeowook. I stopped the car and saw him. I got out the car and bumped with him by ‘accident’.

 

-I’m sorry- I said ‘ashamed’

 

-Don’t worry- he smiled. Lovely.

 

-No really, I’m an idiot-

 

-Don’t worry-

 

-I’m really sorry, I…- he put a hand on my shoulder

 

-Calm down- he giggled –I was not paying attention to the way

 

-I’m Shim Max- I smiled

 

-I’m Kim Ryeowook- ‘Without the Cho…’ I thought and offered my hand for shaking it. This plan shall be perfect with the help of this innocent bunny. I looked him in the eye; I could tell he was worried. We shook hands

 

-A pleasure meeting you- He said letting go my hand

 

-Right back at ya – I said and kissed his hand. He blushed like crazy

 

-I… need to go now-

 

-Wait- I grabbed his arm gently –Can I have your number? – He looked at me confused, but then he nodded

 

-It’s 555-1845-155 – He told me the number ,which by the way I didn’t need, and left. There was something in him… those shinny eyes, that sensation of peace but confusion at the same time. I saw him leave with his head down.  

 

 

_______________________________

ok now that you know everything about Changmin's plan.... HATE HIM not Kyu or Wookie >< xDDD see?? I told you not to hate Kyu before time!

 

hey just an announcement. I don't know if I'm going to be able to update this week or the other because I'm about to  have my final tests before I go on vacations *throws confetti* and I really need to study hard if I want to have good grades. So yeah, I'll update if I get the chance, arasso? :)

 

Comments and subs are loved!! ♥