Chapter 12

Rain of Blades (sequel to 'The Babysitter')

He told him as much as he knew. And every time the boy feared more on what Changmin would do... He thought and concluded that he had been the one who had called in the last month

 

“Ryeowook, what are you thinking about? – Leeteuk asked when he saw that Ryeowook had stopped paying attention

 

“In ... Nothing. Leeteuk, leave me alone, please? I need to think

 

“As you wish” he said and left. Ryeowook picked up the phone and went to redial the number of the incoming call that he received from the estranger.

 

“I know who you are” The boy accused the person in the other side of the line

 

“ So? You don't know how I am and I don’t mean my physique. What you have told me is little compared to what I really am” Damn the guy was good intimidating people. But Ryeowook was… Ryeowook

 

“Still, I’m not afraid of you” Ryeowook replied

 

“Not fooling anyone, sweetie – he laughed mockingly –In fact, I’ve been generous with you because, if I wanted I would have kidnapped you or killed you”

 

“I told you once. I’m not afraid of you”

 

“But you’re of your husband. I mean, seeing as almost hits you, you started crying” The boy lowered his head. Indeed, Kyuhyun shouldn’t have treated him like that.

 

“He...”changed. I know he didn’t want to…” the boy said slowly

 

“Tell you something, but promise me you will not cry”

 

“Tell me”

 

“He stopped before hurting you because he knew if his mother saw you like that, she would soak him in thousands of questions. Staying with him... It is something to think about” He thought for a moment and saw it had logic. After what he heard, he didn’t want to hear more. He hung up and threw the phone to the wall, making it break in pieces.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

He doesn’t love me, because he would fight endlessly for protecting me. Fist he would do is getting rid of me. I bet he’s now with those s. I don’t know why I’m staying with him… maybe because I love him…

 

That day and those words were the cause of my lament the rest of the day. I knew he didn’t hit me, but the more I stayed with him, more chances there were for him to do it. I cried. What am I going to do now? I was living with a beast, a monster.

 

“What happened to you Kyu? What?”I asked myself crying…

 

 

 

 

We were far away from the city, in some kind of lake. It was dark, so I could tell it was the night. I looked around and saw the reflection of the moon on the lake and saw the leaves of the trees moving because of the wind. We were in the woods. I didn’t know how I get there, but there I was. Kyuhyun was standing right in front of me. He clenched his fist and his jaw; his eyes were filled with pure anger.

 

“You’re annoying. I’m sick f you. YOU’RE USELESS. You’re so disgusting that you don’t deserve to be called a human. You destroyed my life, now I’ll destroy yours” My eyes were filled with fear. I found myself lying on the ground, with Kyu on top of me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. What could I do? Run away? Coward. Fight back? Useless. Yell for help? Stupid.

 

“I know Kyuhyun, I’m carp. A piece of crap that came to destroy everyone’s lives” I said and managed to stand up. My legs felt nub and shook, almost making me fall again. I stood in front of him “What hurts me the most is destroying your life” I caressed his cheek but he slapped it away “All I wanted to do was giving love to you, but I couldn’t. I hope you can find someone among those who can love you and appreciate you”

 

“You call them but you’re just like them; even worse. You’re a dirty and disgusting and a big fat liar.” His words hurt like daggers that stabbed my heart.

 

“Tell me why you think that of me and I’ll leave you alone. You’ll not see me again” I said with the last sting of hope I had for him to apologize and stay with me.

 

“You yourself earn it”

 

“How? I didn’t do anything besides loving you to death”

 

“You’re a liar. You’re cheating on me” He didn’t trust me. He thought the worst about me. I didn’t have a choice.

 

I started to walk backwards.

 

“You’re right. I was cheating on you” LIAR “I was ing other men in our bed” FALSE “And every time I had with you, I would see his face” VILE AND RUTHLESS “Yes, I was a ”

 

He didn’t answer anymore, he was just looking at me.

 

“What else could I do? You were useless to me. I’ll tell you the truth” SOME MORE OF YOUR LIES “They didn’t give us the adoption because I cheated in the test. I didn’t want to form a family with you. Fall in love with you? Yeah right” I laughed evilly.

 

“I knew it” He whispered

 

“Yes” I said looking at him for the last time “I hated you from the first time I saw you… until this day. Until my last day”

 

I took the last step and fell backwards to the lake. I tried to drown myself… and did. I stopped breathing and I inhaled water. I didn’t even try to save my life. In fact, I could do anything for killing myself. Countless minutes passed until I started to remember my past… my  ridiculous and sad past.

 

From one moment to another, I found myself in a dark room, with a fading light at the end of the path. I ran towards the light until I reached it. I started feeling my soul coming out my body and finally being free…

 

 

 

 

I woke up with a scream stuck in my chest. My heart beating as fast as it could. I looked at the clock: 5:40 am. It has been now 3 weeks having the dame nightmare.