Chapter 16

Rain of Blades (sequel to 'The Babysitter')

 

I looked at him and caressed that soft and chubby cheek. I saw him giggling in his sleep making me giggle of the cuteness. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them. When he managed to open them, he looked at me and smiled.

 

“Hi umma~!” he said and extended his arms

 

“Hello sweetie. How did you sleep?” I asked and carried him in my arms

 

“Good~!” he said and giggled. How I would love to share this happiness with Kyuhyun, but I knew that was not possible. What if he didn’t love his son? I couldn’t bear with that, and neither did Minho. That could be horrible.

 

Max and I have been living together for 7 months now and we just had come back –a week ago- to Seoul from our trip to Incheon. He hadn’t let me out since then. I don’t understand what he’s afraid of, and it even makes me think that he’s trying to hide us. From what? I even had to ask for permission for going out. And I wasn’t living with my parents because Max had told me that they could get angry at me because of all the drama I hid from them.

 

“Max?” I said softly when I got downstairs, whit Minho still in my arms.

 

“Yes?” he said walking from one side to another of the living room really nervous and with cell phone in his hand

 

“C –Can I go out?” I asked a little nervous

 

“Mmmm I don’t know…” He said looking at me

 

“Oh come on! I’ll die if I stay here one more minute! I haven’t gone out since we came back to Seoul… please~?” I begged

 

“Minho could catch something”

 

Max had always taken care of Minho and me, but now I started thinking he was actually trying to hide us. Then again, from what? I didn’t have a clue, but I was really sure that he was trying to do that. I even remember the day I told him I got Minho’s adoption, he got really impressed –too much I can say.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“I got the adoption!” I yelled as soon as I entered the house

 

“WHAT?!” Max said surprised

 

“Yeah! They called me from the Adoption Center and they told me they had a mistake with some papers! Kyuhyun and I got the adoption from the very beginning!” I said and hugged him. Tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks.

 

“Wow… that’s… amazing” he said in shock.

 

And since that day he has been acting really strange with me, even more the day I brought Minho home… and I couldn’t explain why.

 

 

End flashback

 

 

“I’ll take good care of him” I said

 

“That’s not the case”

 

“Please~!” I pleased. He sighed and nodded, going back to his cell phone. I smiled and took my car keys. I opened the backseat door and placed Minho on his baby chair. I closed the door and got behind the wheel. I drove to Minnie’s house since I haven’t seen him like forever and I wanted Minho to meet uncles YeMin.

 

When I arrived to their house, I got out the car along with Minho and rang the bell.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, this is Kim-Lee Sungmin?” he said with a sweet voice

 

“Yes... Hummm… I came to deliver 3 mushrooms pizzas from ‘ShiNari’s’ that you ordered” I said with a false voice, trying really hard for not to laugh.

 

“Hummm… this is the wrong house. We didn’t order anything”

 

“Yes you did”

 

“I didn’t”

 

“You did Minnie~!” I said with my normal voice and started laughing

 

“Wookie!” was the last thing I heard before my hyper best friend opened the door.

 

“Hi~” I said

 

“Wookie! It’s really you! AND YOU HAVE A KID!” He squealed when he saw Minho “OMO SO CUTE~!”

 

“Yeah” I said with a big smile on my face “Say hi Minho” I said to my son

 

“Hi~” he said a little shy

 

“AIGO~!” Minnie squealed again

 

“Minho, this is uncle Sungmin”

 

“Minnie!” Sungmin corrected me “I’m Uncle Minnie. Aigo you’re so cute~!” He said and we entered the house. We sat on the couch and Minnie told us to wait there. He had a surprise. HE ran upstairs and 5 minutes later he came downstairs holding hands with a brown-haired little boy with sweet smile. My jaw dropped when I understood who that little boy was.

 

“This is Onew~” Minnie said smiling “say hi” he said

 

“Hi! I’m Onew!” the little boy smiled and went next to Minho “What’s your name~?” he asked

 

“Mi –Minho…” he said and hugged my arm with force. I giggled at his shyness

 

“Do you want to come to my room and play?” Onew said. Minho looked at me and I nodded. He looked back to the brown-haired boy and nodded. He let go of my arm and both boys ran upstairs.

 

“That’s amazing Minnie~!” I said when we were left alone “When did you get the adoption?”

 

“About 5 months ago… The same time I haven’t seen you” he pouted

 

“Miahae! I got some other things to take care about…” I said

 

“Nah don’t worry… But tell me! Does Kyuhyun know about Minho?”

 

“No, not yet”

 

“Will you tell him?”

 

“I don’t know… maybe…”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

There we go again with the same crap. No one knows where Ryeowook is and I’m totally driving INSANE. I needed to know about him. I was an idiot and scum, total scum. I always tell that to myself. What if he was with another guy? What if he had another family? NO, I couldn’t bear with that. He’s mine and only mine.

 

Today I had asked Sungmin if I could go to his house so we could talk a little bit and he could tell me something about Ryeowook. Anything. He agreed and told me to arrive at 6, since Jongwoon would be still at work. I grabbed my car key and drove to his house.

 

When I got out the car, I saw him holding hands with Onew. I knew about Onew since I had talked to him and went to his house a lot of time before. But now Sungmin was hugging another boy and that boy was holding hands with another kid. The other boy had dark hair and I could see from the distance that he was smiling. Oh, how I would love to see Ryeowook like that…

 

I got closer and greeted Sungmin, who froze and winded his eyes. He hugged me and told me to go inside the house, but instead, I decided to greet the other guy, but he was talking to Yesung. Crap, I was late; Yesung was already here. Then I took a better look of the boy, who got in the car and left full speed.

 

WAIT. I KNEW THAT GUY. That hair, those eyes and THOSE cheek bones… RYEOWOOK?!

 

“Ryeowook!” I yelled and ran behind the car, but it was faster and drove away from me. I walked back to where Sungmin was and grabbed him by his shoulder “You knew!” I said with tears in my eyes

 

“No” he shook his head “This is the first time I see him in all this time. I swear” he defended himself

 

“And Yesung? Where did he take him?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“CRAP!” I swore “Please you need to give me Yesung’s number”

 

“No” he crossed his arms “I think it would be the best if you don’t talk to Ryeowookie for now”

 

“Please… I’m begging you” I kneeled in front of him “I haven’t seen him in 7 MONTHS… and now he’s….” Wait a minute… he was holding hands with a KID… “They gave him the adoption….” I whispered “How?” I questioned

 

“Kyu… I’m not the right one for telling you this…”

 

“You have to know. They didn’t give us the adoption at first. How could this happen? Was this a plan for adopting another kid with his lover?”

 

“NO!”He squealed “He wouldn’t be capable of such thing. He never had a ‘lover’. Kyuhyun you’re such a gullible guy.” He sighed “I’ll give you his new number… but please don’t push him… arasso?” I nodded and called him right after I got the number. 1… 2… 3… times but he wouldn’t answer. I waited to calm my nerves so I could get another number that he wouldn’t know.

 

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

 

I got to Max’s house. The trip was really long, since Yesung wanted not one, but a LOT of explanations. He got mad at first, but then he understood everything. And about Kyu… I didn’t expect that at all. Sungmin didn’t tell me he was coming. What he did tell me was that Kyu had looked for me in heaven and earth, and that he never had stopped looking for me. He told me that he even quit his job. That totally surprised me. I thought at first I was an obstacle in Kyu’s life… but now I know I wasn’t.

 

I can’t imagine his shock of seeing me again, and even more seeing me with Minho. He chased the car, but I couldn’t get off the car… I just couldn’t…

I got to Max’s house and got out the car. I thanked Yesung for the ride and he left. I carried Minho to his room, since he was already asleep. My cell phone went off and I picked up, thinking it was Sungmin.

 

“Hey Minnie. I’m sorry I left just like that, but I didn’t have the courage of seeing him right now. I know you may want explanations but I can’t give them to you right now. I don’t want him to know that he’s the adoptive father of Minho… at least not now…” I said and nobody replied “Yeoboseyo? Minnie?” I said but nobody replied. “Oh no…” I thought when I realized who the one who was calling was.

 

“They gave us Minho’s adoption Ryeowook?” Asked his voice. Oh God, how I missed his voice calling my name. A shiver ran down my spine. “Ryeowook?”

 

“I… You… Kyuhyun?” I asked still not believing it.

 

“Yes it’s me”

 

“H –how…?”

 

“That’s not important right now. I need to see you”

 

“I don’t know…” I sighed “I need to see you too”

 

“Ok… in my house… now?”

 

“Of course”

 

“Ok. Oh and Wookie…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I need you” He said and hung up.

 

Just those two words were enough to take me back to him… ‘I need you’…

 

“Oh Kyuhyunnie… if you knew how much I need you too. And not only me… Minho does too…” I said and picked up Minho again. Willing to show Kyu his son. I was going downstairs when I face Max. He was looking more irritated than before

 

“Where are you going?” he asked in a clod voice

 

“With… Kyuhyun. Look, I really need to fix everything with him. We’re both hurting and I really don’t want this anymore” I said a little nervous “I’m going to see him” I saw him how his face turned into a raged one, making me scared

 

“No you will not” He said making me shiver. What was wrong with him?

 

“Why?” I said and walked to the door

 

“Ryeowook” he walked in front of me, blocking the door. “Now that you want to screw everything I have planned, I have something to tell you” He said. I tried to make him move so I could run away, but he was stronger so he pushed me against a wall, making my flee plan impossible. Minho woke up because of the impact.

 

“Umma?” he asked a little scared

 

“It’s ok Minho. I’m here” I said in an attempt of calming him down “What do you mean?” I asked Max with a shaky voice

 

“Kyuhyun is CHEATING on YOU with OTHERS. Ryeowook, your husband is sleeping with other that is not you… One different each day. If you don’t believe me, prove it yourself.” THAT VOICE. I KNEW THAT VOICE… “Want another clue?” he grinded

 

“You…”

 

“Me… Shim Changmin…” His grin went wider. I couldn’t believe it. I was living with the enemy… with the real guilty….

 

 

 

HELP!!

 

 

__________________________________________

soo... these are the last chapters! so expect the best... or the worst O.O *evil laugh*

 

 

Location: bed... or floor?

Mood: bored.... and HAPPY!!! HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY SUJU!!!

Music: Maxstep by Younique Unit *--* I love EunRy in that video!!!!