002.

The Reason Is You

Oh Sehun is a 18 year old teenager who just graduated from his school. Sehun, that’s what his friends called him. “Sehunnie! Congratulations for your graduation. You’ve grown up, now!”, his brother, Suho congratulates him. Suho will surely throw a graduation party just for Sehun.

 

*

 

“Where’s mom and dad?”, Sehun asked his brother when he saw no sight of his parents upon reaching home from school. “They went to London”, Suho scratched at the back of his head. “So, they’ll not be here?”, he asked again. “I guess no then”, he answered. Sehun sighed sadly. He always wanted his parents’ attention. They were always working. What am I? I’m their son, the youngest, why won’t they give me any attention? Why is it always Suho hyung the one who’s taking care of me? Huhhhh. He sighed deeply.

 

“Hey dongsaeng! I’m here, be happy! I’ll be calling Jongin and the others to join your party tonight, okay? That’ll be much better! Right?”, he asked while patting Sehun’s back.

 

“Yeah”, he answered lazily.

 

“Okay”. “Hyung, I’m going upstairs for a shower. I’ll be in my room”, he informed Suho.

 

After he went upstairs, Suho shook his head and shrugged. He felt pity for Sehun. Sehun must miss Mom and Dad so much. He thought. Unlike Suho, who has been taken care with so much care, love and attention from his parents. When Sehun was born, his father was a businessman. When Sehun was 9, his mother helped his father with the business. Suho was 13 at that time. Since then, Sehun always needed more love and attention from his parents. He was unlucky, he thought.

 

*

 

“Yeah right. A graduation party just with hyung and my friends. No parents. What am I? An orphan?”, he talked to himself as he started stripping in the bathroom. He was annoyed. “Sehunnie, I’ll be going to the college first! I got something to do there. See ya later! Be prepared kay? Bye!”, Suho shouted from downstairs. Sehun just nodded while the warm water rolling on his body.

 

After a bath, he went downstairs and went to the kitchen to have lunch. He planned on calling Jongin to come by his house but he thinks he needed some time alone. He also planned on having a temporary job while waiting for his results about his college entrance. “I should go now”, he talked to himself. He then took a sweater and wore it upon going outside. He planned on searching for the temporary job at the shop along the road to his house. Strolling, strolling, strolling, something catches his attention, JOB VACANCY.

 

He went straight into the shop and realized that it was a drinking shop. Bubble Tea Shop. “Oh great. This must be fun!”, he talked to himself when he was told that he can start working starting tomorrow.

 

*

 

He went back home. He was bored. Damn bored. He was so happy that he got a temporary job. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed on number 1, Mum. But then, he ended the call, realizing that Mum must have been busy with work. He sighed and plopped down on the sofa. “What a life I’m living now. I got everything. Everything. What I need is just Mum and Dad”, he muttered to himself and the tv, switching on his favorite channel, just to watch Pororo. He laughed by himself while watching Pororo. He felt asleep while watching his favorite cartoon.

 

Suho was back after a while. He went upstairs and saw his brother, Sehun, asleep on the sofa with head tilting a bit to the side. “Pity you, my brother”, Suho said while slightly ruffling Sehun’s hair.

 

“Hey, Sehun-ah… Go inside your room”, he told Sehun while his hair.

 

He loves his brother very much. “Ungh hyung…”, he whined.

 

“Come on. Up you go”, Suho lifted Sehun by the arms and brought him into the room. Sehun continued to sleep on his fluffy bed. “Huhh…”, Suho chuckled upon seeing his brother who acts like a child. “Sehunnie…Sehunnie”, he shook his head. Suho then went inside his room and took a nap too. It was evening, and it was their favorite time to sleep.

 

Their lives were supported by their parents. Although their parents came back home rarely, they did send them some money. Not some though, it’s like a huge amount of money. Yeap, they are filthy rich. Just like Luhan’s family.

 

*

 

After both had wake up from sleep, they took a shower and get prepared for Sehun’s graduation party. Suho had reserved a place for his dongsaeng. “Where are we going for my graduation party, hyung?”, Sehun asked in the car.

 

“Stay tuned, Sehunnie”, Suho replied. Sehun rolled his eyes playfully.

 

“Congratulations Hunnie!”, Kyungsoo shouted when both Sehun and Suho entered the private room in a restaurant. “Hey! It’s my party too, I graduated too!”, Jongin whined at Kyungsoo. “Yah, we already did it for you. You’ve reached 18 since 4 months ago. This is for Sehun, idiot”, Chanyeol said. “Well, I’m still 18 though”, Jongin answered.

 

“Okay okay guys..Stop it. My dongsaeng’s gonna have fun tonight, right?”, Suho asked the people in the room. They were Kyungsoo, Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “Of course!”, Baekhyun shouted.

 

Then, they enjoyed themselves till Sehun was exhausted. After the party, Sehun asked Jongin a favor.

 

“Yeah, what?”, Jongin asked.

 

“Can you stay over tonight?”, Sehun asked his bestfriend.

 

“Sure thing!”, Jongin slung his arm on Sehun’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung, I’m staying over tonight!”, Jongin informed Suho.

 

Suho nodded and they all went back home.

 

*

 

“Goodnight, hyung”, Sehun went inside Suho’s room and wished him a goodnight. “Ah hyung”, he turned back when he was going outside the room. “Umm?”, Suho asked.

 

“Thanks, hyung. Love you”, he said. “Love you too, Sehunnie. Now go to bed. Goodnight”, Suho said warmly.

 

Suho was a lovely brother. Sehun was lucky to have him. Sehun plopped down on his bed beside Jongin. They were best friends. “Hey man, you know what? I got a job”, Sehun told Jongin while staring at the plain ceiling in the dark. “Really? When? Where?”, he asked. “It’s a bubble tea shop. I’m so excited dude. It’s near my house. Just along the road”, he explained. “Exciting, right?”, Sehun asked.

 

But no reply was heard, all he heard was Jongin snoring. He slightly pushed Jongin’s head aside and catches his forty winks.

 

A/N: So this is Sehun's life. Hunhan will meet in Chapter 3, i guess so. Hehee thanks! And sorry if it's no good.. :)