005.

The Reason Is You

“Lay?!”

“What?”

“I need to tell you something!”

“What?”

“Where are you right now? It’s really important so you should be in your best condition to listen to this!”

“Guess where am I?”

“How should I know that?”

“Just guess”

“In front of my house?”

“A little bit more”

“Where are you actually, Lay?”

“Downstairs”

“What?! Are you serious?!”

“Yeah. Come on down, greet me bro”

 

“I can’t believe you, liar...you’re such a…”, Luhan went out from his room and took a peek from upstairs. Lay was right. He immediately threw his phone into his room and went straight downstairs when he saw Lay standing with his luggage, and his usual necklace on his neck.

 

“How did you get here?”, he asked Lay after hugging him dearly.

 

“Well, I’m tired. Can we go upstairs first?”, Lay sighed.

 

“Sure”, he answered.

 

“O…kay, I’ll tell you tomorrow. I gotta sleep now, so damn sleepy”, Lay told Luhan as he easily plopped himself onto Luhan’s fluffy bed.

 

“No, Lay! You have to listen to me first!”, Luhan argued. Lay didn’t budge. He stayed still on the bed, sprawling all fours, pretending to be asleep.

 

“Zhang Yixing!”, Luhan shouted.

 

Lay knew what Luhan felt whenever he called him by his full name, he was serious. “Okay okay fine, now what?”, Lay sat up forcefully.

 

Luhan took a sit on the bed in front of Lay and started his ‘something’.

 

“So I went to college today and I met a guy, he’s Suho. He tutors me for Korean and…”, he suddenly looked down. “And what?”, Lay asked. “And he has a younger brother. His name is Sehun. He is so damn cute and good looking. Lay, he is so adorable! He even told me that I was so cute and adorable! I…I…”, he looked down again, this time, hiding his crimson red face. “You like him?”, Lay raised his eyebrows. “I’m not sure yet”, he pouted. “Well, you have to, Luhan. I really have meet him one day, you know. Who knows maybe in case, he’ll harm this beauty face of yours”, Lay took Luhan’s chin and shook it harshly. Luhan slapped Lay’s hands away from his chin and clicked his tongue.

 

“Okay now, tell me how did you get here? It’s not even summer yet”, Luhan was confused.

 

“Well, school is being used for an occasion that I don’t even give a damn about. 1 month off”, Lay told him. “Ahh great. Grandma and granddad doing well?”, Luhan asked caringly.

 

“As good as always”, he answered.

 

“You know, you should at least go take a shower first before you sleep, with me”, Luhan said, poking Lay’s head.

 

“Oi, don’t do that to me! Okay, I will. Wait a min”, he told Luhan as he got up from the bed and took out his clothes and towel from his bag pack and went for shower.

 

Luhan laid himself on the bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the moments he had together with Sehun today. Suho was kind, he had to admit it but Sehun was kinda different. He was charming. Lay then came out from the toilet after 5 minutes.

 

“That was fast”, Luhan snorted.

 

“It’s night time, you . I don’t wanna get those watery lungs disease”, Lay said.

 

Lay then put aside his bag pack and crawl onto the bed beside Luhan. “Hey, I miss this”, Luhan suddenly blurted when he closed the lights beside him. “Me too”, Lay told him.

 

“About Kris…”, Lay blurted.

 

“Yeah? What about him?”, Luhan raised one of his eyebrows in the dark.

 

“He was the one who dumped me…over a damn taller guy than me”, Lay was annoyed.

 

“Who is it?”, Luhan was curious.

 

“Our junior, the martial arts killer”, Lay told Luhan annoyingly.

 

“Zitao?”, Luhan asked confusingly.

 

“Yeah”, Lay admitted.

 

“Wow, that was…totally unexpected”, Luhan was surprised.

 

“I know”, Lay said.

 

Then, silence kept them company for a few minutes. And suddenly Luhan turned to face Lay on his right, “Hey”. “Uhmm?”, Lay hummed. “Can you accompany me for Korean lesson tomorrow at Sehun’s house?”, Luhan playfully poked Lay’s arms.

 

“For what?”.

 

“You have to help me, of course”.

 

Lay agreed and they went to bed. Luhan was glad.

 

*

 

“Hyung-ah! I’m back!”, Sehun shouted as he stepped his foot into his house.

 

“Hyung? Suho hyung?”, Sehun was confused.

 

Where is Suho hyung? He thought for a second.

 

“Sehun-ah”, came Suho, calling Sehun with his fake deep and husky voice from upstairs. He was teasing Sehun, making deep and husky voice. He knew Sehun would be a chicken when he heard those sounds.

 

“Ah hyung! You surprised me! Do you really have to call me like that?”, he jumped at the sudden creep.

 

“Sorry”, Suho apologized. Sehun rolled his eyes. “So…everything’s fine? How did you get here so fast?”, Suho scratched his now itchy head.

 

“Luhan sent me, by his car”, Sehun told his brother.

 

“You? In his car? He didn’t even let me ride his car, once”, Suho crossed his arms.

 

“Why? Are you jealous, hyung?”, Sehun nudged Suho at the shoulder.

 

“No, I’m not. I was just disappointed. I am his tutor and yet he didn’t even give me a ride yet. That is so unfair, Sehun-ah”, he shouted playfully.

 

Sehun chuckled and hit his hyung at the waist.

 

“Hyung, I wanna go to bed. I need to work tomorrow. Good night, hyung”, Sehun quickly and half-heartedly pecked Suho on the cheek as his goodbye.

 

“Urgh this kid”, Suho wiped his cheek. He then went upstairs into his room and catches his forty winks. Suho was always punctual when it came to times, he was always on the dot.

*

 

Meanwhile, in Sehun’s bedroom.“Luhan hyung is so damn cute”, Sehun talked to his pillow while punching it playfully.

 

He was so frustrated that he can’t pinch Luhan’s milky cheek right now.

 

“Aishh, I can’t believe you’re older than me, hyung”, he again, talked to himself.

 

“Okay okay. Snap it off. Sleep time, bye”, he said to himself.

 

He then suddenly sat up. “Why the hell am I talking to myself?”, Sehun asked himself.

 

He then drifted off to sleep after realizing what a weird day he had today.

 

*

Morning has arrived. Everybody’s alarm rang, waking up each of them. The sky was as calm as ever, the Sun shone brightly and suddenly “Urgh Luhan! ! Shut that thing off!”, Lay cursed as he roamed his right palm on Luhan’s face.

 

Luhan was about to shut the alarm when he suddenly knew Lay touched his head. He was sensitive when it came to his head. He dislikes people touching it.

 

“Get off!”, Luhan argued, pushing Lay’s hands off of his face and head.

 

“Urgh stinky”, Luhan snorted sleepily. He left a note on Lay’s bag pack and went for breakfast downstairs with his mom and dad.

 

“Morning, Ma, Daddy”, he greeted his parents.

 

“Morning, son”, Mr Xi greeted his son.

 

“Hey Ma, Daddy, Lay’s upstairs”, he informed his parents while munching his honey stars.

 

“What? How come?”, Mrs. Xi was shocked.

 

“His school is being used for an occasion and he has a month off from school or shall I say, college?”, Luhan told them.

 

“We’re glad he’s here. Hey, it’s almost 8. Hurry, eat! Or you’ll be late like yesterday!”, his mom told him.

 

He then got up and pecked his parents on the cheek and went staright ahead to college with Xiumin.

 

“Xiumin, aren’t you bored doing all this?”, he suddenly have the feeling of asking Xiumin the question.

 

“No, I like it”, Xiumin answered. They chatted together until they reached college. Luhan waved a goodbye to Xiumin and he bowed from inside the car. When he turned back, he suddenly hit someone on the shoulder.

 

“Ah sorry”, the guy apologized.

 

“Never mind, I-I’m fine…”, he looked up and he was surprised of the sight in front of him.

 

“W-wait, what are you doing here?”, he asked the guy.

 

A/N: Hye there! I know, this is like the most boring chapter i've ever made. I don't know, okay. Bye! Enjoy! Love you! <3