012.

The Reason Is You

“Suho?”, Luhan’s voice filled in his vast room.

 

“Hey, where are you taking me?”, Suho was by now, dragged by Lay towards the store room at the basement. Lay smirked upon hearing the guy behind him spoke out. He didn’t give any reply to the shorter one, purposely making him more nervous and curious.

 

Reaching the basement, Lay opened the door of a room and pulled Suho in with him. He suddenly let go of his hold on Suho and went behind him. The room was dark. Pitch black.

 

“H-hey, where are we right now?”, Suho fidgeted with his fingers nervously, asking Lay in the dark. He has no idea where Lay is right now. Is he behind me? Or is he beside me?

 

“You shaking?”, Lay’s voice suddenly appeared from behind. However, Suho could not and he really could not sense where the voice came from. In result, he stood where he was and answered the question without moving anywhere.

 

“No.”

 

“You sure?”, he asked again. Suho was getting flustered by now. What the hell is he doing? Is he teasing me right now? What are we doing here? Geez.

 

“I’m sure. C-can we get out of here now?”, Suho stuttered. He ing cursed himself for stammering in front of Lay when he already admitted that he was not afraid and shaking. Oh .

 

He braced himself to turn around to face whatever wall he was facing and began searching for Lay. “Hey, where are you?”, Suho asked and started to spread his hands out and wander around the pitch black room. While busy ‘searching’ for Lay in the dark, he accidentally tripped on the ground. But what hit him was what he landed on. It wasn’t hard. The ground felt soft underneath him. He doesn’t feel pain at all. Then he realized as he started to press the figure underneath him who was lying flat on the floor. It’s Lay. He gasped and began to panic, stunned and really, he was stiffened. He didn’t know what to do.

 

A sudden groaned surprised Suho and he quickly put his palm between Lay’s face and pushed himself up from the figure laying underneath him. He quickly got up and suddenly asked Lay. “A-are you okay?”, he asked curiously.

 

“Yeah, I think I’m fine”, he answered.

 

Suho sighed and growled in frustration. “Look, can we get out of here? Like, right now? Why are we here anyway?”, Suho snorted annoyingly. Lay stood in silence, not planning to answer Suho’s babbling and things just now.

 

“Lay?”, Suho called him.

 

Silence.

 

“Fine”, he turned away and annoyingly, frustratingly and angrily bumped his on the cold cemented floor, sitting down cross-legged.

 

For a moment, they both stood and sat in silence, only the heaving sound of their breath accompanied them.

 

“Hey…”, Lay suddenly called him.

 

“What now?”, he gritted his teeth.

 

“You mad?”, he asked.

 

“Oh no. I’m not. I’m really happy that we can’t even see each other’s face right now. Right, I’m not mad in the dark. I’m so happy”, he sarcastically told Lay who was now starting to scoot closer to him.

 

“Are you blushing?”, Lay asked again.

 

“What is it that you want from me? What are you trying to do, really?”, Suho loudly asked him, clearly voicing out his annoyance and anger in the tone. But cross that because right now, he really is blushing. Can’t see each other’s face right now, huh? What the hell, Kim Junmyeon. What did you just say to him? Damn it.

 

“I was just dragging you here with me to—”

 

“Shut up. Zip it”, Suho instantly cut Lay’s words.

 

Ergh, if only i know he's this annoying. my life.

 

“Suho!”, a sudden voice came from outside. It was Luhan’s voice. He was calling out Suho’s name, searching for his Korean lesson tutor. Unfortunately, Suho knew that Luhan’s voice was so far for him to reach him here. He braced himself and immediately stood up, rushing through the locked door. The door couldn’t be open from inside. He shouted loudly, hoping that Luhan would hear his shouting.

 

 “Luhan! Luhan, I’m in here! Luhan!”, he shouted and knocked hard on the locked door.

 

“Lay! Shout out for help! We’re stuck in here!”, Suho shrieked. Lay lazily stood up and placed his hands on Suho’s shoulders when suddenly, the door of the room they were in flew open. Lay quickly pulled Suho over so that he wouldn’t be hit by the door.

 

“Suho? What are you doing in here?”, Luhan’s jaw dropped as he saw the view in front of him. Lights entered the door, lightening the now not-so dark room. Suho was in Lay’s arms. Suho. Suho and Lay. What are they doing? Luhan asked himself. 

 

Suho instantly pulled Lay away from himself and went beside Luhan.

 

“Lay, what are you doing here? Did you guys…”, Luhan asked his best friend.

 

“Move”, Lay then walked past them and pushed Luhan on the shoulder, making the naïve one stumbled. Suho was too confused to explain anything to Luhan right now. Then, he became more confused when he saw Lay, slightly stomping his feet while going upstairs.

 

“Did you see that?”, Suho nudged Luhan on the waist.

 

“See what?”, Luhan asked dumbly.

 

“N-nothing”, he shook his head right and left and sighed. Luhan then lead Suho upstairs and brought him back into his room.

 

**************************

 

“Are you okay?”, Luhan asked Suho as soon as he clicked the doorknob, closing the door shut.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s start our lesson”, Suho said.

 

Luhan immediately ran towards his table and put the books he was going to use on the floor. Suho was startled. On the floor?


“Aren’t we going to do it up here? On the table?”, Suho scratched his head and pointed at Luhan’s study table. He admitted. He admitted that Luhan’s room was ing big and spacious but that doesn’t mean that he will be teaching Luhan on the carpeted floor.

 

“Why? I always do it here. It is fun”, Luhan tapped the carpeted floor and started to move his current position from sitting cross-legged to his usual comfortable position, stomach and chest flat on the carpeted floor, legs up in the air, crossing them. Suho chuckled silently as soon as he saw they way Luhan is right now.

 

“Okay”, Suho said and joined Luhan on the floor, sitting cross-legged in front of Luhan.

 

Luhan was doing extremely good in Korean language. He could speak really well and it was already enough for him to understand. Good enough to understand what he was talking about. Because in his life, there was someone who has a bad pronunciation that sometimes he could not figure out what he was talking about. And it was none other than Sehun with his lisp. His lovely lovely younger brother, Sehun.

 

Suddenly, the lesson they were having was put on a halt when Luhan asked something to Suho.

 

“Suho”, he called the latter.

 

“Hmm, what?”, he said.

 

“I want to know something. Can you teach me how to do it?”, he asked Suho.

 

Suho immediately looked at Luhan’s face and there could obviously shown the blinking pure kitty looking eyes staring straight into Suho’s orbs.

 

“What?”, he asked.

 

The reaction from Luhan wasn’t something he expected though. Luhan giggled and went closer to his ears.

 

Man, what is he going to do?

 

A/N: ayy waddup guys. so this fic is about suho and lay, i think lol. and no lay brought suho in the room because of something..hehe u'll know. hunhan will be in next chapter hahai don't know what this is anymore. hahaa comments are welcome! subbies are loved! and thank you for those who upvoted this fic :) see you in next chappie! thank you, love you! bye <3