011.

The Reason Is You

“Someone’s here”, Luhan gasped.

 

Sehun didn’t want to let go of his hold on Luhan’s waist, but hearing the bell ringing annoyingly, he sighed and let go of the older. Luhan immediately ran towards the door and tilted his body to the right to see the person in front of the door through the window. Sehun was confused. Why would he looked so happy when he looked through the window just now?

 

Luhan clicked open the doorknob and there stood his loving brother, Suho, with bag pack behind his back. “Why would you be bringing such big bag? And and..why are you here so early?”, Sehun immediately rushed towards Suho who was only one foot inside the house and asked him.

 

Suho raised his eyebrows sarcastically and looked at Sehun. “And why are you here, young man? Aren’t you suppose to go to work right now?”, he smirked. Luhan stood there, looking at Sehun and Suho back and forth.

 

“I..I have something to talk with Luhan”, he told his brother. “I see. Now go to work. Luhan and I are going to have Chinese class. Go”, he dragged Sehun outside the house and immediately closed the entrance door, leaving the younger one outside, frustrated.

 

“Hyung! Let me in! What are you doing?! Luhan, let me in!”, he continuously banged on the door. “Ahh..you can just go straight upstairs. You can ask my maid where my room is. I need to take a bath for a while. I’ll be upstairs in a moment. Go, go”, he rubbed his neck awkwardly and quickly told Suho off. Suho chuckled and agreed. “Okay”, he shrugged and went upstairs.

 

Luhan stared at every steps and movements Suho did while he was on the way upstairs. Once Suho’s sight started to disappear from his, he quickly opened the door and closed it back. In front of him, sat a disappointed Sehun on the terrazzo with his back hunched and hands clutching his hair frustratingly, facing the front.

 

“Sehun..”, the standing male spoke out.

 

Sehun, upon hearing the voice behind him, instantly stood up and face the male behind him. “Why don’t you stop him just now.”, he sounded flat and frustrated. The question he questioned just now didn’t even sound like a question to Luhan. It sounded as if he was sarcastically telling him how disapointed he was. Luhan looked down and bit his lower lips, chewing it nervously. He was too scared to face Sehun’s face right now, so no reply was out from the older male’s lips.

 

“Luhan.”, he called him out.

 

He slowly looked up and was met with a pair of death glare from Sehun. “Sehun, I..I..I’m sorry I didn’t stop him but—” his line was cut when Sehun suddenly interrupted. “No but. Clearly, you didn’t even stop him. You didn’t even do anything. Not even shouting. No noth—umph”, he was shut up when Luhan immediately stood up on his tiptoes and kissed him on the lips with hands on Sehun's shoulder, withstanding his weight.

 

Sehun's eyes widened twice its size as soon as his lips met with Luhan’s plush one. The kissed was an innocent one as Sehun was widening his eyes, too shock to do anything and Luhan closing his eyes, praying that Sehun will not be mad at him any longer. Luhan slowly lit up his eyelids and look at the now soft looking brown orbs in front of his. He pulled away and looked down, hiding his blushing cheeks.

 

Both were too surprised to say a word.

 

“Luhan..”, Sehun started the conversation after seconds of awkward moment between them.

 

“N-neh?”, he looked up at Sehun.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I-I was just scared that you will be mad at me..”, he quickly said it.

 

Without any reply or any body language, Luhan’s face was suddenly placed perfectly on the crook of Sehun’s milky and slender neck. Sehun grabbed Luhan’s slender waist and hugged him dearly, while thanking him. “Thank you for the kiss, Luhan”, he whispered while rubbing the older’s neck with his other hand.

 

Luhan stood there, in Sehun’s embrace, wearing his pyjamas. “Anytime”, the hands on the side of his body started to rise up and in a few seconds, he was hugging back Sehun. The hug lasted longer than they thought. Luhan took the first act and said “Sehun, I need to go shower now. I’ll be having Chinese class with Suho later”. The younger pouted and let go of Luhan. “I gotta go now. I’ll call you later”, Luhan winked and again, stood on his tiptoes and quickly pecked Sehun on the cheek before running back into the house.

 

Sehun giggled and walked away from Luhan’s house compound, heading towards the bubble tea shop he’s working for. The walk for Sehun was a happy one, he was smiling to himself all the way towards the bubble tea shop.

 

**********************

 

“Lay!”, Luhan’s appearance suddenly shocked Suho who was reading a book on the edge of Luhan’s bed. Lay purposely took a long bath in Luhan’s bedroom bathroom, delaying Luhan’s time for his Chinese lesson with Suho. Well, honestly, he wanted Suho to stay longer at Luhan’s place so he did that.

 

“Yixing! Hurry up!”, he banged hard on the door. Luhan sighed and gave up.

 

He then joined Suho on the bed, sitting beside him. “How did you manage to find my bedroom though?”, he asked Suho.

 

“Lay brought me here”, he told the doe-eyed boy.

 

“Ah okay”, he nodded.

 

“Do you always fight with him?”, Suho blurted out, keeping away his book. “You mean, Lay?”, he asked.

 

“Yeah”.

 

“Well I think so because we often disagree with something we like. I mean, he wears clothes which I don’t like him to wear it and I told him that I don’t like them and then he kept on bragging and saying that the clothes he was wearing were just nice for him and he likes it and he said I have a bad taste for fashion and he said that I was way behind the century because I, at that time wore a pair of blue pants and a white plain shirt for a somewhat we called hangout, just the both of us and he always thinks he’s right but no I won’t give up just like that though and then at last I won the fight we had that day. I always won”, Luhan spoke and explained almost everything to Suho who was now his jaw dropped because of the way Luhan was talking just now.

 

Luhan was clapping by his ownself, proud that he always won the fight Lay and him had.

 

“Umm...YAY?”, he lifted up his shoulders and unsurely asked Luhan on the bed. “Thank you!”, he thanked Suho. Man, this guy. No wonder he always won the fight. Aish, just like a child. Totally Sehun’s type. He shook his head and sighed.

 

The door of the bathroom suddenly creaked open.

 

“Ahah! You! Why would you use my bathroom to take a bath?! There’s a bathroom at Xiumin’s!”, Luhan immediately get his off from the bed and stomped cutely towards Lay in front of the door of the bathroom. “Just because”, Lay shrugged.

 

“Move”, he pushed Lay aside and went in.

 

“Sorry for the chaos just now?”, Lay unsurely asked and apologized to Suho after what he had to face in front of him just now. “Nah, I already know him. Don’t worry”, Suho assured.

 

“Breakfast?”, Lay asked Suho as he walked his way towards Suho on the bed and stopped when he reached in front of him.

 

“I had it earlier”, Suho replied.

 

“Come on”, Lay suddenly grabbed Suho on the wrist and dragged him out from Luhan’s room.

 

***********************

 

Luhan was peacefully having his shower while humming sweetly to himself. His cheeks will immediately turned bright red as soon as he remembered the kiss he had with Sehun earlier. He giggled to himself and bite his lower lips shyly. After rinsing his hair properly in front of the mirror in the bathroom, Luhan stepped his feet out from the bathroom.

 

He was welcomed with a sight of a bed, a bag pack on it and no one was on the bed.

 

No Suho. No Lay.

 

“Suho?”, he called him.

 

a/n: ayy subbies! hehe and silent readers too. sorry for the late update. i was terribly sick and i was also busy with school and homeworks. i wrote this while watching running man. haha idek. this is an unlogic chapter. more upvotes? Lol okay wtv i'm sorry and i hope you enjoy this. thank you! love you! <33