006.

The Reason Is You

“W-wait, what are you doing here?”, Luhan asked the person in front of him, who happened to be Sehun.

 

Sehun smiled and showed the book he was holding at Luhan.

 

“Huh? Yeah, a book. So what’s the connection with you being here?”, Luhan confusingly asked.

 

“Suho hyung left this at home. I came to give this to him, of course”, Sehun told Luhan. Luhan nodded understandingly and looked down. Luhan suddenly blushed and bit his bottom lips.

 

“Ah, Luhan hyung, can I…”, Sehun’s words were cut off when Suho suddenly came rushing towards them.

 

He was panting when he reached them. Sehun shook his head and sighed defeatedly.

 

“Se..Hun-ah, my book?”, he panted.

 

“Here you go, hyung”, Sehun handed the book to Suho.

 

Luhan was in front of them, watching them silently. Suho suddenly turned towards Luhan and approached him.

 

“Hey Luhan, what are you doing here?”, Suho patted Luhan’s shoulder.

 

“Ahh…I was just passing by a-and I suddenly b-b-bumped into S-Sehun”, Luhan explained.

 

Sehun was grinning happily when he saw the cute Luhan stuttering. “Aish you cute creature! Come on, we’re running late for college”, Suho ruffled Luhan’s hair. Luhan smiled and bowed at Sehun, excusing himself for college. “See you later!”, Sehun waved at him. Luhan looked back again and waved back at him.

 

Suho just shook his head, seeing the love blooming between the two. I knew this thing gonna happen, Suho thought.

 

“Let’s go”, Luhan said to him.

 

They walked together to their own classes and studied as usual.

 

*

 

Lay was stretching his body lazily on the bed. He groaned and sat up. “Where is this kid? Urghh”, Lay talked to himself.

 

Lay got off from the bed and took his bag pack onto the bed.

 

“Huh? What is this?”, he wondered.

 

He opened the sticky note and there wrote,

 

Lay dude, I’m off for college first, okay? Breakfasts are downstairs. You can ask the cook to make you other dishes if you want to. And if there’s anything else, Xiumin is always downstairs. He’ll be there for you. Bye!

 

There written Luhan’s cute handwriting. Lay shrugged and went for a shower. After shower, he went downstairs and had breakfast. Then, he chatted and played with Xiumin. Yes, like old times. He waited for Luhan to call him but no new calls were received.  He then decided to text Luhan.

 

*

Luhan was focusing on the lesson when suddenly his phone vibrated. He fished it out sneakily and took a look at the screen of his phone.

 

From Lay:

What time you finish your college? Don’t forget that I have to accompany you for your Korean lesson. I’m hanging out with Xiumin right now, bye.

 

Luhan sighed and turned back his attention to the lesson. After college, he texted Lay. He was early than Suho today so while waiting for Suho, he called Xiumin and asked him to fetch him at college. After Xiumin arrived, he went back together with him.

 

“What did you guys do while I was gone?”, Luhan asked Xiumin who was driving.

 

“We hung out together, played and chatted. I miss him. It’s been a long time. I’m happy to see him, Master Luhan”, Xiumin told Luhan.

 

“Xiumin! Stop!”, Luhan cried in anger.

 

Xiumin was startled of Luhan’s sudden anger and he automatically stopped the car.

 

“Y-yes, Master? Are you okay?”, he turned back and asked Luhan.

 

“Xiumin, I didn’t ask you to stop the car. I told you to stop calling me Master Luhan! It’s uncomfortable, you baozi. It’s been years we’ve been friends and yet you’re still calling me Master. I hate it! I swear if I heard you call me Master again, I’ll chopped your head off. I swear, Xiumin. I swear”, Luhan glared at Xiumin. Xiumin shook his head and sighed helplessly. He couldn’t do anything so he just nodded and said, “Yes, okay. Sorry”.

 

Luhan smiled and silence was all over them on the way to Luhan’s mansion.

 

“I’m checking Lay for a while. Can you wait here?”, Luhan asked Xiumin when he got out of the car.

 

“Okay”, Xiumin waited for Luhan and Lay.

 

Then, after a few minutes, Lay and Luhan came out. Lay sat beside Xiumin at the front and Luhan sat at the behind seat, in the middle. He was squeezing himself at the armrest of the two front passengers, just to have a good view of Xiumin and Lay when they were talking. They were having their conversation along the ride to Oh’s resident.

 

“Okay okay, stop. We’re here”, Luhan tapped Xiumin’s shoulder.

 

“Okay then, I’ll call you when I wanna go back home, okay? Bye XiuXiu, take care”, Luhan pinched Xiumin’s right cheek.

 

“Bye XiuXiu”, Lay then pinched Xiumin’s left cheek.

 

“Yah!”, Xiumin was flustered. Lay and Luhan went out from the car, laughing at Xiumin’s cute act.

 

“Hahaha, he’s cheek is so fluffy!”, Lay clutched his stomach.

 

Luhan suddenly remembered that he forgot about Suho. He had made Suho waiting for like an hour by now. He freaked out and suddenly Lay asked him. “What’s with you? Why are you sweating so hard?”, Lay asked Luhan. “I forgot about S-Suho, oh my god Lay! He must be waiting for me! No!!!!”, Luhan clutched his hands on his hairs and pulled them out of frustration.

 

Out of the blue, the door of Oh’s resident creaked opened. “Hmm?”, Sehun stuck out his head to see the noise coming from outside. It was Luhan. Oh my god, it’s Luhan hyung. But why is he pulling his hairs? And wait, who is that beside him? Urgh, Sehun muttered under his breath.

 

“Luhan hyung?”, Sehun walked out and approached Luhan.

 

“Ah h-hi Sehun. Is Suho’s home yet?”, Luhan nervously asked Sehun. Lay just watched them.

 

“No, he’s not. His class finishes at 4pm today. He had to do some extra tasks. He just called me. Didn’t you know about that?”, Sehun asked Luhan.

 

“Ah thank god. I thought he was waiting for me. I-I’m sorry for making such a n-nuisance. I’ll be b-back later when he reached home, yeah? Sorry, bye”, Luhan shyly said to Sehun.

 

“H-hey, no. Don’t just go back home. Just wait here for him. You and your…friend can wait here. I just finished my shift. I’m at home. You can just wait here with your friend”, Sehun sort of stated it to Luhan.

 

“Can we?”, Lay suddenly blurted, asking Sehun.

 

“Yeah sure”, Sehun nodded.

 

Then, they went inside and Sehun brought Luhan and Lay upstairs. They watched the tv together.

 

“S-Sehun, he’s Lay, my best friend since childhood”, Luhan introduced Lay to Sehun while they were watching the tv.

 

“Ah hi, I’m Sehun. Nice to meet you”, Sehun greeted Lay.

 

“You know, Luhan always talked about you. Your cutene…Umph!”, Luhan’s right palm found Lay’s mouth and shut it tight.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun and shrugged-shrugged. Upon hearing that, Sehun blushed. He smirked and blushed profusely.

 

“I’m home!”, came Suho’s voice from downstairs.

 

“Ah hyung! I thought your classes finished at 4? It’s only 3.30 now”, Sehun said to Suho when he came upstairs.

 

“I’m a smart student, you know”, Suho stated. Lay and Luhan was still facing the tv when Suho was already upstairs.

 

“Huh? Who is he?”, Suho asked Luhan upon seeing Lay beside him on the couch.

 

“He’s my best friend. Since childhood. Sorry I didn’t walk back home with you today. I’m also sorry he came here. I was the one who asked him to accompany me here..and I”, Luhan’s words started to faded from Suho’s hearing when he already stared at the brown shiny orbs of Lay.

 

Both were in awe.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. And yeah, Sulay. Lol. Haha sorry if this chapter bores you. I did my best, lol. Thank you to all subbies and bye!