007.

The Reason Is You

Sehun suddenly cut the beautiful moment between Suho and Lay. “Hyung, are you okay?”, Sehun tapped his brother’s shoulder.

 

Lay suddenly looked down and muttered some incoherent words, silently. “Huh? Are you fine?”, Luhan turned to Lay and asked him.

 

Luhan shrugged when Lay didn’t give any answers.

 

“Ah hi Suho, sorry coz I didn’t wait for you at school today. This is my best friend, Lay”, Luhan stood up and introduced Lay to Suho.

 

“Hi, I’m Suho. Nice to meet you, Lay”, he hold out his hand and Lay shook it shyly. Suho quickly pulled it back, because of the embarrassment and spoke up. “So Luhan, shall we start your lesson now?”, Suho asked him. Luhan nodded and Suho took that as a yes.

 

They were having their Korean lesson at the living hall today, together with Lay and Sehun. However, the two didn’t join them. Lay was listening to his iPod and Sehun was reading a manga while Suho was tutoring Luhan. Sehun will sneakily and quickly took a glance at Luhan when he had chances to do that. He really likes Luhan’s adorable personality. The person was also cute.

 

“But you can’t write when you can’t pronounce it properly. It’ll be hard that way”, Suho’s voice filled the empty air around them.

 

“Fine”, Luhan looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

 

Sehun, who saw it, chuckled silently behind Luhan. He chuckled so silently but however Luhan heard it. Luhan suddenly turned back to face Sehun and shoot him a sharp glare. He knew it, he knew Sehun was laughing at him because of his abilities in Korean.

 

“Luhan, are you okay?”, Suho asked him. No answer.

 

Sehun slowly looked at Luhan who was now furiously glaring at him. Luhan hurriedly reached out towards Sehun and roughly pinched Sehun’s nose. He was frustrated. “Ow! What was that for?”, Sehun winced in pain. He was dealing with a great pain on his nose and he was still confused.

 

There’s no way Luhan could hear me, right? He asked himself. Lay and Suho were shocked at the sight in front of them.

 

“Lu, why did you do that to him?”, Lay hissed. “Luhan, why would you do that?”, this time, Suho asked him.

 

Luhan suddenly looked down and pouted. “H-he was teasing m-me”, he told the two. “I-I shall get going now, thank you for today. And Suho, can you come to my house tomorrow? Thanks, bye”, he hurriedly packed his books into his bag and ran downstairs, alone. Lay and Suho were still strucked by what just happened.

 

Sehun rubbed his nose and sighed. He felt guilty for laughing at Luhan, but he didn’t mean it. He was just too cute. And then, why would he that way when I only laughed at him? Not that I him, though. Sehun’s thoughts filled his head.

 

“I’m sorry about just now. He can easily be like that. I better go, bye”, Lay stood up and said goodbye to the brothers.

 

“What exactly did you do to him?”, Suho put his hands on his waist and asked Sehun as soon as he heard the door clicked close downstairs.

 

“I was just laughing at him. That’s all”, Sehun told Suho.

 

“And why did you laughed at him?”, Suho raised his eyebrows.

 

“Because he can’t write Korean letters properly”, he stated.

 

“You expect him to write in Korean so good? He’s a Chinese and he just came here like only yesterday. He has improved so much compared to other people. Of course there must have difficulty for him to write in Korean!”, Suho shouted. Sehun looked down and apologized at Suho. “Sorry hyung…I really am. But hyung…”, he left it hang.

 

“What?”, Suho asked annoyingly.

 

“Can I have his number, please?”. Suho knew where this was leading. He knew Sehun very well. He sighed and replied, “Whatever”. Suho left his phone on the desk and went inside his room. Sehun crawled quietly towards the desk and took Suho’s phone. He copied down Luhan’s number on his phone and 8entered it as ‘Lu hyung’.

 

*

 

Lay took a cab ride home. He rushed upstairs to Luhan’s room.

 

“Lu, stop being this way. You’re not a little kid anymore. He was just teasing you not trying to kill you or something”, Lay told Luhan as soon as he opened the door of Luhan’s bedroom.

 

“H-he was laughing at me, I knew it. He was looking down at me because I can’t write Korean nicely and properly!”, Luhan shouted like a little girl. He sobbed. “U-Unlike you, you’re very lucky to have a Korean f-father”, Luhan said. “It doesn’t matter”, Lay snapped.

 

*

 

It was dinner time.

 

“Honey, why aren’t you eating your food?”, Mrs. Xi asked his lovely son when she saw him playing with his food in front of him. He stayed silence. Lay elbowed him on the waist, but still, no response from him. “Luhan”, Xiumin hissed quietly from across the table beside Mrs. Xi.

 

“Luhan”, his father suddenly spoke.

 

“Hmm?”, Luhan looked up and met his father’s eyes. “What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?”, his father asked him.

 

“Nothing, I’m fine. I’m just not hungry. I wanna go to bed. Sorry, bye. Thanks for dinner”, he stood up and kissed his parents on the cheeks before he went upstairs into the bedroom. He then texted Lay, asking him to sleep with Xiumin because he needed to be alone tonight.

 

“What’s wrong with him, Lay?”, Luhan’s mother asked him.

 

“Something happened. His Korean tutor’s brother ”, Lay explained to the couple.

 

Xiumin just made an ‘o’ with his mouth.

 

“Hmm that kid. He never changed”, Mr Xi shook his head and chuckled. They went on with dinner with only the four of them.

 

*

 

Luhan was currently laying on his bed, glaring at the ceiling as if he wanted to make holes on it. He was still mad at Sehun. He was frustrated as hell. He was also hurt because he was looked down and the worst is, it was Sehun who looked down on him. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He took it from the table and wow. 1 new message.

 

From: 010-1234567

To: Lu hyung

Hey, Luhan?

 

To: 010-1234567

From: Lu-hyung

Who are you? And heyy I guess? :). He forcedly put on the smiley at the end.

 

From: 010-1234567

To: Lu hyung

This is Luhan?

 

To: 010-1234567

From: Lu hyung

Yes, this is me. Who r u? :o. He was curious.

 

From: 010-1234567

To: Lu hyung

I’m Sehun. Sorry about today...

Luhan hesitated to reply to Sehun. He was still mad at him.

 

To: Stupid Sehun

From: Lu hyung

What do you want?? Im fine. Don’t bother.

 

From: Stupid Sehun

To: Lu hyung

Im really sorryyyyy. Forgive me, pweash??

Luhan ignored the aegyo that Sehun was trying to do and instead he replied

 

To: Stupid Sehun

From: Lu hyung

I need to go to bed. Bye. Goodnight. Thank you for today. Very much. Bye.

 

Yes, he was being sarcastic towards Sehun in the last message.

 

Sehun slumped in disappointment when he looked at the last message he received from Luhan.

A/N: Ah hey guys! Sorry for the late update again. Thanks for the subsribers! Heheh sehun got a really nice phone number right? Lol. Okay, enjoy then. Bye!