003.

The Reason Is You

a/n: The words in italic are what Luhan thought.


The day was fine. The sky was clear, the road was not congested and yet Luhan was late for his first day of college. “Arghhh!”, he hysterically screamed when he looked upon the clock to see the time. No, no. This can’t be. I only got 10 minutes left. Why won’t Ma woke me up? Urghh this . He kept on muttering to himself while taking a brief shower. After a shower, he went downstairs and saw no one. He shrugged and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. After breakfast, he went outside and saw no sight of Xiumin. Xiumin was supposed to drive him to college today, but where is Xiumin?

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated and he fished it out from his pocket.

 

“Luhan, we had to go somewhere. Ma is so sorry for taking Xiumin with me and Daddy. I think you should drive yourself to college. We had already set the GPS to your college so just follow the instructions, okay?”, Mrs. Xi spoke.

 

“But ma…I..”, Luhan was cut off when his mom suddenly hung up the phone.

 

What? Urghh. Okay let’s see. Umm, first turn left and then go straight and left and right and straight and keep going straight ahead. “Ohh, so this is my new college”, Luhan talked to himself in the car. Upon getting out of the car, girls came swarming over him, boys giving him scary glare.

 

“Wahh, oppa! You’re the new student transfer? Oppa, let me love you!”, screamed one of the girl who was swarming over him. He bowed and thanked them in Korean. He only knew little Korean. He then told the girls that he was late and they let him through. “He is so adorable!”, the girls squeaked. Luhan was actually irritated of the girls, he was annoyed. He shook his head and went straight into his class.

 

Upon entering the class, he greeted the teacher and introduced himself.

 

“Hi, I’m Luhan. Xi Luhan. I’m from China and I only know a little bit of Korean. I hope you guys can help and cooperate with me. Thank you. Nice to meet you!”, he introduced himself. “You may go seat behind there beside Jun Hong”, the teacher informed.

 

“Hey Luhan!”, Jun Hong said to Luhan as he reached his seat. He seems a lot younger, Luhan thought. “Hi, I’m Jun Hong! I’m a really smart person. I am only 16 and yet I already get to enter this cooooool college! Nice to meet you!”, he introduced himself cheerfully to Luhan. “Ahh, hi Jun Hong. Nice to meet you!”, Luhan said back.

 

They started the lesson. Humm, Luhan Luhan. What are you going to do? You don’t even really know how to speak Korean and yet you’re sitting beside a Korean guy. What a life.

 

“Teacher, may I go out for a while?”, Luhan stood up and asked the teacher. “Okay, go on”, the teacher approved. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed his Mum’s number.

 

“Hi Ma, I was wondering…”, Luhan spoke in one of the stall in the mens. “Yeah, baby?”. “Have you find me a teacher for my Korean lesson?”, he asked. “Yeah, I did. He studied in the same college with you. His name is Suho. You can go find him through the office’s help. I gotta go now, bye son. Love you”, his mom said. He’s here? In the same college as me? Wow, Ma and Dad sure got guts.

 

Luhan then went to the office of the college and asked for Suho to the officer who worked there. “He’s in Art class right now. It’s on the second floor”, the officer informed Luhan. Luhan nodded and went searching for Suho. Ahah! Finally! He knocked on the door and stuck his head inside.

 

“Yes, young man?”, the teacher asked him. “M-may I meet Suho for a w-while?”, he stuttered in Korean. “Suho, you have someone to see you”, the teacher called him. Luhan waited outside while playing with his fingers.

 

“Hi. You must be Luhan, right?”, Suho asked in Chinese. “Eh? Yes, hi I’m Luhan. I guess my parents had talk to you about me”, Luhan guessed. “No they didn’t. About your Korean lesson, meet me at the front gate after school, okay? See ya”, Suho said to him.

 

He nodded and went back to class. Continuing his lessons, he was curious and excited for his Korean lesson with Suho. “Thank you, class. You may go back now”, the teacher informed. All the students rise up from their seats and bowed at her, including Luhan. Luhan waited for Suho at the front gate and waited and waited and waited.

 

After spending a good 15 minutes of waiting, Suho came. Luhan sighed and greeted Suho in Korean. “You can just speak with me in Chinese first”, Suho informed.

 

“Would you mind if we go have a drink first? I’m kinda thirsty”, Suho asked Luhan.

 

“Yeah, sure. Let’s go”, they walked together. Luhan had told his parents that he would be leaving his car at his college while having his Korean lesson with Suho. “Hey, are we going to have my Korean lesson at your house?”, Luhan asked Suho while walking. “Yeah, why? Do you want me to go to your house instead?”, he questioned Luhan. “No, no. It’s fine”, Luhan shook his head.

 

Upon reaching the shop, Suho was greeted with a warm and happy welcome from his lovely younger brother, Sehun.

 

“Hyung! Welcome! What are you doing here?”, Sehun asked Suho while having a lovely smile on.

 

“I’m damn thirsty. Go make me some good drinks. Oh and make it two”, Suho told Sehun.

 

“Oh? Who else is here?”, he asked Suho. “Can’t you see?”, Suho asked Sehun while rolling his eyes.

 

“This guy here”, Suho showed Luhan who he thought was standing beside him. However, Luhan was hiding behind Suho’s back, making Sehun couldn’t see him.

 

“Hyung, are you insane? Where is him?”, Sehun asked again. “Huh? L-Luhan?”, he called Luhan. Then, he turned around and saw Luhan bending behind him, hiding himself. “What are you doing?”, Suho asked Luhan. “I-I was just…”, he was cut off when Suho introduced Sehun to him. “Meet Sehun. He’s my brother. He worked here”, Suho told Luhan. “H-Hi, I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you”, Luhan cheeks reddened when he saw Sehun’s face. He’s a really handsome young man, woa, Luhan thought.

 

“Hi, Luhan. Nice to meet you!”, they shook hands. 

 

A/N: Oh hi guys, sorry if i took too long to update. I hope you enjoy. Thank you! <3