008.

The Reason Is You

Sehun groaned loudly when his alarm went on, waking him up from his deep sleep. He decided to go to Luhan's house before his hyung, Suho, could be there first. He knew Suho was going to Luhan's place today, not Luhan coming to their place. He wanted to meet Luhan, face to face, telling him that he was sorry about yesterday. He sat up from his bed and sighed while swiftly ruflling his hair. I really didn't mean it, Luhan. I feel so bad. Sehun talked to himself.

 

He got up and took a shower, briefly. A white long sleeved shirt, a black baseball cap, and a pair of black skinny pants covered all his body. He drank milk for his so-called breakfast and just went straight towards Luhan's house. He had sneaked Luhan's address from Suho's phone last night. Reaching Luhan's place, Sehun was asked by these two security guard of who he was. Then, of course, he said, "I'm Luhan's Korean tutor and his friend". He had to lie otherwise they'll ask him more questions which may resulted an annoyed Sehun.

 

So, he got inside Luhan's house compound and walked his way to the entrance. He knocked once and the door opened. “Hi, Luhan”, Sehun suddenly appeared exactly at 8.30am in front of the door of Luhan’s mansion. “Sorry, I’m not Luhan and Luhan is still in bed”, Xiumin, being the one who opened the door, told Sehun about Luhan. Sehun just stood there at the entrance, hoping to for an answer or sentences came out from Xiumin. He couldn’t just stand there, all day. Could he?

 

“Umm…do you want to come inside? Maybe you could wake him up?”, Xiumin suddenly blurted, asking Sehun to come in. Sehun happily agreed the so-called invitation Xiumin was giving him. No, Sehun wasn’t amazed as soon as he stepped his foot into Luhan’s mansion. It was not because he is as filthy rich as Luhan he wasn’t amazed. He just didn’t care about all these stuffs. As long as someone has a place to stay, to be called home.

 

Xiumin, wearing casual clothes, lead Sehun upstairs toward Luhan’s bedroom. Upon reaching upstairs, they coincidentally met with Lay, who was still wearing his blue white stripes pyjamas. “What are you doing here, Sehun?”, Lay rubbed his arms sleepily.

 

“I want to see…Luhan”, Sehun rubbed his temple nervously. Oh yes, no doubt Sehun has feelings for Luhan. And neither do Luhan to Sehun. Lay kept silence and his half-opened eyes kept on lingering somewhere else. He was searching for Suho, of course. “Lay?”, Xiumin waved both of his palms in front of Lay’s sleepy face. Lay sighed and went straight back into Xiumin’s room, continuing his sleep.

 

“Don’t mind him. He’s always like that. I’ve known him from we were both little kids. He’s our best friend”, Xiumin said, telling Sehun not to worry about Lay as he was staring at Lay weirdly. “Huh? Our?”, Sehun was confused of Xiumin just now statement. “Oh, sorry. Silly me. Luhan, Lay and I are best friends since childhood. Oh and where’s your brother, Suho? Isn’t he supposed to come here today?”, Xiumin put his weight on his left leg and put his right hand on his forehead. “He’s coming soon”, Sehun told the shorter one. Xiumin nodded.

 

“Xiumin? Who are you talking to?”, a voice suddenly appeared from the stairs, approaching them both. “Oh, hi Jongdae! Nah, this is Sehun. Luhan’s friend, right?”, Xiumin asked. “No”, Sehun shook his head. “Huh, then what? You aren’t his friend?”, Xiumin was confused. I was sure Luhan bragged and told me that Sehun, his friend, was pissing him off while driving back home in the car yesterday. “Yeah, then what?”, Jongdae joined their conversation.

 

“His boyfriend”, Sehun stated.

 

“Sehun…”, a sudden little groggy voice came from behind him.

 

A/N: Hye guys, sorry for the short update this time. I'm having a headache right now. I'm really sorry. and sorry about the boring chapter too, i guess. I'm ed up. Bye.