009.

The Reason Is You

“Sehun…”, Luhan’s tiny groggy voice could be heard from behind.

 

“Luhan…when did you wake up?”, Xiumin and Chen asked him in unison. They then look at each other and laughed at their coincidence of asking the same question to Luhan at the same time.

 

Without a blink, Luhan stepped forward and yanked Sehun into his bedroom, leaving the two dumbfounded workers outside, staring dumbly at each other. “Do you want to find out what’s happening?”, Chen elbowed Xiumin on the waist. “Ahh, that sounds good. Let’s go”, Xiumin shrugged and there they went, tiptoeing to the door of Luhan’s bedroom and started their activities, eavesdropping.

 

“Xiuuuminn!”, a loud and lazy voice interrupted them both.

 

“Urgh. Lay”, Xiumin groaned and shook his head. “You go. I’ll stay. I’ll tell you what happened later, okay?”, Chen patted Xiumin’s shoulders and told him. Xiumin sighed defeatedly and walked towards his shared room with Lay.

 

“What now?”, Xiumin puts his hands on his waist, asking Lay while raising his eyebrows. “Call your friend here, too”, he motioned Xiumin while sleepily laying on the bed. “What? For what?”, Xiumin was flustered. He was just told to come into the room and now, he had to go back out to call Chen to come here. What the hell, Lay? “Just call him here”, he told Xiumin again.

 

Xiumin turned around and headed towards Chen who was now squatting in front of the door of Luhan’s bedroom. He stomped grumpily and tapped Chen on the shoulders. The squatted one immediately turned around to face the older. “What??”, he asked quietly. “Lay is calling for you”, Xiumin told him with his angry baozi face on. “Okay. What’s with the face?”, Chen stood up and pinched Xiumin on the cheeks. “I’m angry. Let’s go”, he said. Chen followed Xiumin towards the room Lay was in. He stared at Xiumin cute yet angry steps while walking towards his room. He chuckled silently.

 

Before coming in, Chen knocked on the door, asking the permission from Lay to get into the room. “May I?”, he asked. “God, just come in”, Xiumin rolled his eyes. “No. I have to get his permission first”, he hissed back. “May I, sir?”, he asked again, louder, this time. Lay, on the bed, turned towards Chen was standing and hold out both of his thumbs, signaling him that it was okay for him to come in. “See? I told you earlier”, Xiumin told him as soon as he came into the room.

 

“Okay okay, fine”, he spoke slowly. “Hey guys, come here”, Lay called them. “Huh?”, they were both confused. “Come here. On the bed”, Lay sat up and tapped the empty space beside him.

 

“Yes, what?”, Chen asked him when he came sat next to Lay on the bed. “What, you dummie?”, Xiumin folded his arms on his chest.

 

“Come closer, you guys. Xiumin, don’t be mad. And you, what’s your name?”, Lay grinned like an innocent boy who just got to know his friends. “Jongdae. My name is Jongdae, sir. But..you can call me Chen. Luhan and Xiumin called me by that”, he told Lay.

 

“Okay, Chen. Wanna have some fun?”, he asked the black-hair guy.

 

“What is it?”, the curious one, Chen, asked. On the other side, Xiumin was totally ignoring the two, until, Lay took out a walkie-talkie or somewhat we called a recorder and waved it in front of his face. He waved it several times with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

“So, Minmin? Are you interested now?”, Lay asked Xiumin. “What does it do?”, he asked.

 

“Here”, he said. Lay pressed the red button on the device and voices started to appear from it.

 

* * * * * * *

 

“What do you mean I’m your boyfriend?”, Luhan asked the younger one.

 

“Are you dissappointed?”, Sehun instantly asked.

 

“No. I just…why do you said it?”, he asked again, this time, looking down on his feet.

 

“I’m sorry, okay? I just don’t know what to do to make you feel better. And about me laughing at you, it was just…just…”, Sehun stopped halfway.

 

“Just what?”, Luhan was interested in Sehun’s words, so he took a step further.

 

“You’re just so…”, Sehun looked down.

 

“Just what!?”, Luhan suddenly shouted. He was getting pissed off by Sehun.

 

“You’re just so cute and adorable!! And and…that’s why I laughed at you. I wanted to pinch your cheeks at that time but then, things did not turn out well. You got mad at me”, Sehun immediately shouted back and after that, ended it with a pout and an obvious reddening cheeks.

 

“Sehun..”, Luhan was still in dazed.

 

“Woa!!!!”, the trio suddenly gasped and shouted in surprised, not realizing that the two soon to be couple heard them. “Do you heard it?”, Sehun asked Luhan.

 

“Yeah”, he nodded. They both started to move from each other and quickly started searching around the room for the voices they heard just now.

 

“L-Luhan..look at this”, Sehun called and pointed at the found device behind the study table of Luhan. Luhan ran up towards Sehun and upon seeing the pointed device Sehun was pointing, Luhan cursed to himself. “Oh ”, he grabbed his head in frustration.

 

“Huh?”, Sehun tilted his head upon seeing Luhan continuously cursing and muttering to himself. “Luhan! Luhan! Luhan, wait up! Where are you going?”, Sehun ran after Luhan when he saw the older rushed outside the room.

 

The trio thought that something interesting was going to happen between Luhan and Sehun in Luhan’s bedroom. They were too excited and anxious to know about it. Are they a couple now? Is Sehun going to kiss Luhan? Or did he? That’s why Luhan ran away? Or what? Those were the thoughts that filled up their mind along the conversation between Sehun and Luhan.

 

And yes, they were correct. Something interesting was about to happen.

 

“Lay! Xiumin!”, Luhan angrily shouted at them both when he suddenly yanked open the door of Xiumin’s bedroom. “And…Chen? You too?”, Luhan narrowed his eyes and pointed at them on the bed. “Luhan...hah”, came a panting Sehun from behind. “You guys are so dead”, Sehun stood straight and told the naughty trio as soon as he realized what just happened.

 

A/N: Ay yo guys, sorry for the late update. I'm all fine now, so yeah. Bruhhh. Okay, sorry if it's boring to read but hey, enjoy! Bye!! hehe