010.

The Reason Is You

“You guys are so dead,” Sehun stood up straight and said as soon as he knew what was happening.

 

“Why the are you guys listening to my conversation with Sehun just now!?” Luhan shrieked in anger and put his hands on his waist, asking the shocked trio on the bed.

 

Xiumin, was by now anxious, followed by Chen and Lay. He took a brave first act of escaping from Luhan’s soon babbling, bragging and punishment towards them. He quickly shifted off from the bed and excused himself, pretending to hear that someone was calling him from downstairs. “Er…sorry. Mrs. Xi is calling me. Gotta go, bye,” he ran outside with full speed, leaving the remaining idiots on the bed.

 

“W-what? Xiumin can’t just…ah…I remember that I have something to errand and plan for tonight. Please excuse myself,” Chen awkwardly and nervously scratched at the back of his neck and immediately ran off from the room after bowing to Luhan.

 

Luhan’s body was now surge up with anger and frustration. He was boiling. “You guys!!!”, he suddenly shouted, making the sitting Lay and the standing Sehun gasped in shocked. “Hey, Luhan, calm down,” Sehun tried to calm him down but to no avail when he suddenly crawled onto the bed and pulled Lay’s hair with him downstairs. Lay was whining and wincing in pain that he felt on his head all the way downstairs. Sehun quickly ran after them. Oh my god. Luhan is so terrifying. Sehun thought as he ran after Luhan and Lay to the hall downstairs.

 

Reaching downstairs, Luhan pushed Lay on the couch and the latter rolled his eyes annoyingly while slowly rubbing his head that was in pain. “You…so you were the brain of all this, aren’t you?”, Luhan hold up the device in front of Lay’s face and shook it continuously, signaling that the device was his. Lay kept silence.

 

“Lay!”, Luhan called.

 

He was near to tears by now, seeing Lay ignoring him just like this. “What?”, he puts on a sudden smirk on his face, looking up at Luhan. “H-hey…it’s enough,” Sehun, who was standing quietly, watching the scene in front of him, hold Luhan’s shoulders. Luhan unexpectedly pried off Sehun’s touch from his shoulders.

 

“Zhang Yixing!!”, his voice cracked when he screamed out loud. He was really near to tears by now. Really near, but he managed to hold in.

 

Behind the kitchen counter from afar, there were Xiumin and Chen who were busy hiding themselves from Luhan. “Wait, why are we here again?”, Chen accidentally asked the one beside him out loud. Xiumin quickly looked at Chen and cupped his mouth so that he couldn’t speak. He whispered to him that they were hiding so that they could escape from getting terrible punishment from Luhan. “Tewwible?”, Chen mumbled unclearly with Xiumin’s palm cupping his mouth. “Yes. You’ll see…if it will happen I guess,” Xiumin let go of his hold and continued to peek at Luhan, Sehun and Lay who were now at the spacious hall.

 

“But why in the kitchen?”, Chen suddenly turned around again and asked the older.

 

This time, irritating the older. “Just shshhh!! Shut up,” he hold out his index and put it on Chen’s dry lips. “Why are your lips so dry?”, Xiumin asked as soon as he could feel the roughness and dryness of Chen’s lips. “I like it. Who cares,” he answered, prying off Xiumin’s index finger from his lips.

 

Their conversation was interrupted when Luhan suddenly shouted again, this time, waking up his parents.

 

“Son, what is going on here?”, Mr. Xi asked his son while rubbing his hair sleepily.

 

Luhan childishly stomped his feet towards his parents and stopped as he reached in front of them and pouted. “Baby, what’s wrong?”, his mother asked, ruffling the child’s hair. “Lay…I mean Yixing. He did this to me,” he complained and pouted again. “Ah hi, Mr. and Mrs. Xi. I’m Sehun. Sorry for the trouble,” suddenly came Sehun, joining the Chinese family and bowed to the parents. The parents smiled and said "Hi" to Sehun.

 

“Yixing dear, what happened?”, Mrs. Xi walked towards Lay on the couch and asked him. Lay stood up and explained to her about what had just happened. “…Luhan was too shy to say he’s in love,” he ended his explanation with the sentence stated.

 

“In love? With whom?”, Mr. Xi interrupted.

 

This is getting good, hehe. Lay smirked.

 

“The guy standing there,” he pointed at Sehun who was standing still beside Mr. Xi. “Young love…” the woman cooed and applause cheerfully while looking at Luhan who was standing there, pouting. “What is it that you’re so mad about, son? They were just curious and I’m not mad if you like this young guy here. He’s fine,” Mr. Xi said and grabbed Sehun on the shoulder, slinging his arm around it. Luhan looked down and blushed in embarrassment. “O-Okay,” he said. “Pardon me?”, Lay purposely teased Luhan and walked towards him then neared his ear on Luhan’s face. “Okay. I said okay,” Luhan looked up and hesitantly glared at Lay. “Aish, you’re so childish,” Lay pinched Luhan’s now pink cheeks and ruffled his hair playfully.

 

“Baby, I have to go somewhere with Daddy today. We need to arrange some errands for tonight’s dinner with the BOD there,” Mrs. Xi told Luhan and patted him on the shoulder. Sehun was still amazed at the scene he was looking right now. He was still amazed at Luhan and his family along with Lay.

 

While back in the kitchen, the dumb and dumber started to stand up slowly and bracing themselves to go join them at the hall.

 

“Hah! Spotted you guys!”, Lay shouted as soon as he saw Chen’s hair behind the brown wooden kitchen counter. “Urgh, Chen. You ruined everything,” Xiumin hissed. They both stood up and walked hurriedly to the hall.

 

“To where are you going?”, Lay asked Mr and Mrs. Xi. “Daegu. It’s quite far away so I think we’ll be back by tomorrow or tonight. And Jongdae and Minmin are coming along,” Luxing, the father, told the boys. “I-I thought it was only Chen…I mean Jongdae who is going to go with you both,” Xiumin was in dazed when he heard that he was going to Daegu with them. “Jongdae needs a company, don’t you think? He’s kinda new with us though. So, Ma and Daddy are going to prepare ourselves for the events right now and you both go make yourselves ready too, okay?”, Mrs. Xi told them.

 

So now, Xiumin was in dazed, Chen was also in shocked, Lay sat back on the couch, grinning like a child who got a toy for his birthday and Sehun standing awkwardly beside a pouting Luhan. “Stop the pout, you baby” Lay teased the pouting one as soon as the parents walked away from the hall towards the bedroom.

 

Luhan suddenly looked up and walked towards Lay on the couch and jumped on him.

 

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you, I hate you! Zhang Yixing, I hate you!”, he screamed like a little girl while continuously slapping Lay on the neck and pulling his hair.

 

“Oww, oww! Luhan, it hurts! Luhan, hurts! Ah, hurts!”, Lay shouted while trying to pry Luhan off.

 

Sehun saw what was happening and he immediately hugged Luhan from behind and pulled him off from Lay. “Going first,” Chen and Xiumin said as they went to pack clothes for Daegu later. Sehun looked back at Xiumin and Chen and said goodbye to them, with hands still gripping around a struggling Luhan’s waist.

 

Luhan was now so angry at Lay. His nose was flaring furiously as if a bull was going to come out from it in any minutes and Lay could clearly see that the older’s pair of well-framed ears were also turning into red color.

 

“I’m going for shower,” Lay stood up and stretched his hands, leaving the soon-to-be-couple alone.

 

Luhan wanted to run after Lay but was stopped when Sehun instantly pulled him closer towards him. “B-But…”, the older looked down on the floor and sighed helplessly as he knew he couldn’t go anywhere with Sehun’s arms around his waist.

 

Suddenly....

 

Ding dong, the bell rang. Someone’s here.

 

A/N: So ay waddup subbies and whoever you may be. Hehe sorry for the late update and i'm sorry if i dissapoint you. and sorry if there are any typos or grammar mistakes and and to those i did not reply comments, i'm sorry i was busy, hehe enjoy! love you, bye! <3