busted and your over

Happy Family

~Keys P.O.V~

I feel the bed move. Turning around I could see Jonghyun trying to hold still. Is he having a nightmare? “jjongie?” I shook him.

His eyes opened wide in fear and he was sweating panting hard. He looked at me and suddenly he grabbed my face and kissed me.

I looked at him confused. “Key never leave me ok? Please never leave me?” he begged. He was having a nightmare with probable me

disappearing or something. I smiled. “don’t worry I will never leave you. May I know what you nightmare was about?” he looked

at me, thinking If he should tell or not. He sighed. “my parents they, they, I don’t know what they did. But they told me you left me with Taemin.

They said I could never be with you again. They say I could never find you two. And then I was walking around the darkness

I found two bloody bodies. Walking closer they were, they were-“  He tried to say but couldn’t I stopped him. his hair I whispered

“don’t worry It was a dream nothing real. Don’t worry.” He calmed down and smiled at me. I smiled back and stood up. “were do you

Think you are going?” he asked and grabbed my waist. “don’t you want breakfast?” I may not see him but I knew he was thinking.

He agreed and let me go and stood up himself. Now both of us were in the kitchen making breakfast for everybody.

“good morning.” Taemin said sleepy walking into the kitchen. ‘morning Taeminnie.” We both said. Jjongie messing up his hair and he

Gave me a kiss on the cheek. Half an hour later everybody was down stairs. We were all eating when the doorbell went.

“I will get it” Henry offered and walked away. A few seconds later and there was noise coming from the front door.  “damn you

Freaking pabo! Let me trough.” Strange the voice sound familiar. ‘‘kim Jonghyun!” o wait now I know. A boy with shoulder length black hair

Stormed into the dinner room followed by Henry. “I tried to stop him.” He said. Jonghyun sipped from his coffee will looking at the man.

“what do you want?” he said in a monotone voice. “well I wanted to know where Key is. But I see he is next to you.” The guy turned his face to me.

“hmm yeah?” I asked a bit confused. “would you mind to kill a girl for me?” “eh!?” I heard everybody say. “umm Heechul

Did you forget that it’s not my job.” I said sipping a bit from my tea. “well then lend me your ninja guy. What is his name again?”

“why?” I asked ignoring his question. “because a damn stole my hubby!” he said. “I told you he was gay.” I heard Jonghyun say

To Leeteuk and Kangin. “and care to explain why you want him back if he had left you?” I asked “because that claims that

She is pregnant of his child. Damn I’m going to kill hongki for that dare.” He said. Suddenly he nearly lost balance. “wow are you ok?”

Eunhyuk asked. Donghae made place for him to sit. “yeah I’m ok a bit dizzy. But is normal in this period.” He said and took the water

Henry offered. “so gonna tell us what happened.” Jonghyun asked. “well hongki asked us out for a drink. They had a bit too much

And so hongki thought it was funny to dare my hubby. He dared him to some girl-“ “can we watch our words?” I said pointing at the kids.

“what I was saying. He dared him to go in bed with some girl. i said he should it too because I knew he would never do anything

That would trouble the relationship. A few days after the drink the girl, named yuri, came to the door and claims she is pregnant with his child.

So he (sob) broke (sob) with me (sob) and I couldn’t (sob) the surprise (burst into crying mess)” I stood up and walked to his side.

“don’t worry it’s going to be ok.” I shushed him. “Key I really need you support. We are in a same kind of position.’’

“and what do you mean by that?” Jonghyun asked. “I’m pregnant with his child damn it!” he sobbed again and Jonghyun rushed to his

Side to. He patted his back. “calm down Heechul. It’s not good for the baby.” I said. “who is this guy?” I asked keeping in mind to commande

My ninja boy, in Heechul words. “HanGeng” a chair scraped on the floor. Looking of the sours of sound. I saw Taemin stand up.

“what wrong Taeminnie?” “nothing I’m going out for a bit.” He said and left. I just shook of the idea what possible he could do and went back to

Heechul. Trying to calm him down. Hours past and Heechul finally stopped crying. “hyung everythings I going to be ok you just have to stay calm.” Jonghyun said patting his back.

Even if his family kicked him out he still loved his brother because he was the one who tried to support us without the family knowing.

The front door opened and Taemin walked in. “where did you go?” Leeteuk asked. “some were.” He said in a you-shouldn’t-bother voice when he sat on MinHo’s lap.

Heechuls phone went.  Phone talk nobody’s point of few.

“Heechul!!!! I’m sorry!!!”
“damn it hongki I’m gone kill you.”
“calm down girl. you shouldn’t have agreed so it also your fault.”
“victoria who’s side you on?!”
“yours hon but I don’t want anybody dead.”
“who else is there?”
“wooyoung, me, hongki, sooyoung, kyuhyun, luna and sulli.”
“sungmin is at the dojo. Wait I got a call from him.”
“hey guys. You never guys what happened here.”
“no time sungmin Heechul is first.”
“well about that sulli. Heechul I don’t know you should be happy or not but HanGeng got punished.”
“what do you mean?”
“I’m getting to it, wooyoung. Well you know HanGeng is working with a kid?”
“yeah the cute one.”
“well today the kid came. It is his day off but he came. Well he looked angry and well yeah he….”
“he did what?”
“HanGeng got kicked by the kid. I’m mean really bad. The doctor came and he got a broken arm, leg and ribs. He also got a blue eye and few bruises.”
“omo the cute kid can do that?!”
“Heechul what was the kids name again.”
“I don’t know luna. I think it was a lee.”
“hey i’m here too I know that kids name. It is lee Taemin.”
sungie are you in your woman period again. Don’t worry we didn’t forget you you just didn’t come up.”
“shut up Hongki. Any way that whats happened.”
“poor HanGeng. Must hurt.”
“Serves him right!”
“who is there?! Taemin is that you.”

~Key P.O.V~

Everybody was looking at him weirdly when they told the kids name. my baby boy did that!? “just like his mother.” Jonghyun said grinning.

“and to think we put him there to control his anger.” Onew said huffing. The phone was putted down all ready. “that needed it. and I though he was cool and all.”

“where did our Taeminie go?” eunhyuk asked confused yet scared. “ guys meet  tae. The evil side of Taeminnie. He comes when Taemin is angry.” Onew said.

I tried to hold in my laugh. Just like his mother or father yeah well he got it from me. “why did you do that?” MinHo asked him surprised to see the boy like that.

“a respected man like him and acts like that doesn’t deserve respect from me.” Taemin scoff. It sounds logic. It is logic; an like him doesn’t deserve respect from the kims.

“anyway just forget him he doesn’t deserve it. the most importuned now is you and the baby.” I said patting his thigh and Jonghyun massaging his shoulders.

“how many months are you?” Jay asked. Heechul pulled up his shirt that could cover up his tummy. “around 5 months. Counting out she or he would be born around winter.

The doctor says that there is chance that the baby will come on New Year.” Heechul said caressing the plump. “whaa that would be so cool!”  Taemin suddenly sqeuled.

“he is back!” Chansung said. “who is back?” Taemin asked we all looked at Onew who just shook his head, telling us to ignore it. when Heechul declined to stay over Jay

Offered and took him home. After a while it was time for bed (a/n major time skip sowwy) I was lying in bed with my book waiting for Jonghyun to come.

The door opened and he stepped in. from the foot end of the bed he crawled up and soon he was on with his head on my stomach. Choosing to , I ignore him.

“watcha reading.” He asked in a childish tone. “a book obvious.” I said sounding as if I was rolling my eyes but I was trying to hide my chuckle. I felt hands crawl up my shirt.

“Jjong keep your hands with you. “ I said. “and what if don’t want to?” he said drawing lazy circles on my . “poor you.  You don’t have a choose.” I teased.

He poorly didn’t buy it. He crawls his body more up and soon my book was pressed between our chests. “you wanted to tease me? You shell be punished.” He said jokingly.

He kissed my neck while I gasped. Trying hard not to moan I dug my nails into his shoulder. He wanted to pull up my shirt. Nearly up when something stopped us.

“you sure you don’t want me to kill her?” a person was hanging upside down. Both me and Jonghyun groan. “you was just waiting to do that didn’t you?”

I asked annoyed when Jonghyun lied next to me. I sat up and his one arm went on my lap. “want me to go out the room to discuss?”  Jonghyun shook his head and snuggled closer.

I sighed before turning my mind back to the person who cocked blocked me today. “what do you want?” he jumped down and sat/stood on the foot end.

“about that yuri girl.” he said and I could see his pearl white teeth telling me he knew something interesting. “go on you got my mind to you.” I said laying my hand on Jonghyun’s body who was in deep slumber. The last kiss I gave him before he went of my body had a sleeping pill so that’s why he is already out.

“there is a rumor. It’s not sure yet but still there is a slight chance for it.” I sat more comfortable ready to hear it. “they say she wanted HanGeng

But there was a different rumor that went around, that he and Heechul where a couple. Well a girls wants a boy but that boy is taken what does a girl do?”

“she plays a dirty trick to get what she wants.” I said knowing what he meant. “so what kind of dirty trick did she play?” the boy sat more comfortable before continuing.

“the rumor goes that she isn’t pregnant. But it’s difficult to find out if it’s true.” I raise my eyebrow. “why should it be difficult. Look up in the medical dossier.

Or wait let me guess she got the chance to fake it?” I said putting some facts I knew from the past that fitted in. “you got that right. She took a doctor and told

Him to fake her medical dossier if he didn’t he would loss his family.” He said. “a dirty trick I may say but yeah it is affected.” I thought deep. How could we bust that yuri girl.

“who is her doctor?” “I will tell you one word: lee.” He said pausing before saying the name. “Onew’s father?” he nodded. Well he was easy to manipulate if it goes by his family.

“what time is it?” only an hour past so it was around 11 o’clock. I sighed, throw of the blanket and tugged Jonghyun in. “I give you 10 minutes to get everything ready.

That means also my stuff. Don’t need weapons one knife if enough.” I ordered he nodded and he disappeared into the shadows. I knew I got 5 minutes because he took only halve the time I told him.

5 minutes past and I was just in time done when he came back. I checked if he got everything before hocking it onto my belt. “let’s go.” Giving Jonghyun one last kiss on his temple I was on my way to bust a girls lie.

~lee’s little hospital. Time 11:57~

Arriving on the roof of the house we looked around for an opening. Finding it and walking inside we soon found our destination, the dossier room.

“why don’t we ask Mr. lee to grant us the informative?” I hold myself in not to roll my eyes. “because that girl isn’t stupid. If she finds out he gave the information he still is in danger.”

I tried to tell him the fact. “look for the papers we need.” I ordered and went to work on the other side of the room. Damn it why are there so many things to look threw.

This is going to take hours. Taking a deep breath I kept in mind that it was the sake of Heechul. Actually it wasn’t really HanGeng guy’s fault. If Jonghyun would make a woman pregnant he would do the same. He isn’t the beast to tell her to take the abortion.

Why else do you thing we got kicked out of the house in the first place. The family suggested abortion. But that is murder of a blood child he said. Omo I’m so lucky to have him. He is my girls so stay away.

I chuckled at my own thought. “now time to think about how lucky you are busy with a mission.”
“who said I was doing that. Aish you kid to think I raised up to be this good. Go back to work.”

Annoying little brat I heard him snicker about his win about guessing my mind. How many hours past? I could tell you a lot. If you looked outside you could see the soon was coming out.

“aish where is that stupid paper.” I said out loud. “found it!” the boy said. Walking to him I saw the file in his hand. I took it over. On the file stood the name:

Kwon Yuri.

Opening it there was two papers in it. one said: pregnant. Also telling it that HanGeng was the father. Looking at the other file I smiled. “good job. Time to kill that girl. I’m not serious. There is no blood spilling.” I said to the boy chuckling at his groan.

I took out my phone. “yes hello HanGeng? Who am I is not imported know. I have a request. Can you and kwon yuri woman come to a place where I will send the address to you? Yes? Ok see you in a hour.” I ended the conversation and text him the address.

Letting out a yawn i was on my way back to the roof and to the meeting place. Having a smile on my face. This going to be fun.

~the mansion no body’s P.O.V~

The family at the mansion was just done eating and where now in the living room. Kids doing the home work and the parents talking.

Heechul had arrived few minutes ago hoping to gain some tips about parenting. The doorbell went. Eunhyuk went to get it. soon enough he came

Back with two people following him. “han-HanGeng?” Heechul stutter eyeing the man. “Heechul?” HanGeng asked confused. “what are you doing here?” Taemin growled.

The man was still in bandaged from the accident Taemin had given him. “a guy called me and told me to come here.” He said. Everybody eyed the woman behind him.

“if that guys is HanGeng so that means the woman is yuri.” Nichkhun said to nobody. “who of us would want to have you here?” Jonghyun spatted at him.

“me~.”

~Key P.O.V~

“me~.” I cooed. I was still in my clothes from last night totally black. “Key? Were where you? Why did you asked those two to come over.” Leeteuk asked raising his eyebrow.

I was leaning against the doorpost arms crossed in-front my chest. “I have my reasons.” I said. “care to explain.” Dongghae asked. When the boy I was with the whole night came to stand next to me I pushed myself of the doorpost.

“yongie~!” Chansung cooed. Really the boy didn’t want to be cute but for this boy he would. Yeah g-dragon is my ninja boy, like what Heechul said.

I walked to the table not missing to push yuri hard. “hey watch it a pregnant woman here.” He said. Ugh annoying voice. “sorry girl but you can’t fool me.” I said.

Everybody looked confused at me. “sorry but I was out whole night. Ji yong was with me.” I said before taking the file that G-D offered me.

“there was some rumors going around and as curious I’m I just had to confirm if they were true or not.” I said sitting on Jonghyun’s that he offered to me.

“care to tell us.” Eunhyuk asked. The umma-guys are just like women hungry for rumors and hot talks. “let me started at the beginning:

A rumor goes by that kwon yuri had a thing for HanGeng. Well that rumor isn’t really a rumor I think many people could confirm it was true. Any ways, there was a different rumor going around. That HanGeng is or was in a relationship with kim Heechul. Well what do you think a girl would do if she found out that her guy she likes was taken by somebody else a guy to be told. Some girls would let it go but you got those girls who seek revenge or what you got too is girls who seek a way to get the guy she wants. Well I can confirm that yuri is the later one. She seeks a way to get HanGeng. And what is better way to get the boy if the boy is drunk? Well you got a basic for a perfect plan if you work it out until the prefect points. I don’t know if you got hongki to make that there or you was just pure luck or he just a guy that makes that kind of dares if he is drunk. I guys the later one. He sounds like it if you ask me. Anyway back to the point. HanGeng didn’t let that dare go because like every fighting master they don’t back away if there isn’t a good excuse and well that Heechul gave him the ok he didný have one so he went with it. well he did the dare and that was the start of the perfect plan. Yuri just waits a few days and goes to him to claim she is pregnant and he is the father. Only thing you need is prove and you had that. On paper black on white that you were pregnant and yeah HanGeng was the only person. I say you did well to cover up by letting the doctor make a fake file with it. but the problem is and there is where you went wrong hon. you took our friend’s father as you doctor, Mr. Lee. Bad choice. It was clever to us him, and the option to kill his family is a smart choose because he doesn’t want any harm to his family. There is only one hole. Mr. Lee is smart enough to keep a copy with the real information about your medical inform and girl it isn’t what you telling us. To be blunt. The file I’m holding know is the paper that stands with the information: pregnant. With it that HanGeng is the father and rest of the things. But what do I have here. The file stands here and it the right one with confirming and all: not pregnant. Girl you can tell every lie you want but you can’t get out of it now. You busted and over, hon.”

I threw the file with the right information on it on the table and Onew took it. “he is telling the true this paper is the true one and the other is the fake one.”

I had my victory smile on. HanGeng turned around glaring at yuri. “yuri you lied to me?” the girl had fear wright on his face. “no it’s true I’m pregnant.”

“hon it wrighten down here that your not. I don’t stay up whole night to busted out with a lie.” I said a bit annoyed about the sleeping hours I offered up for this.

 “we are over. Ectualy we never had anything. Scame it I never want to see you. If you are not out of my house when I come back I will tell it at the police.”

Yuri was fuming with a funny face. “you will be sorry for this. HanGeng I will have you.” She said before walking away. “And you. I will get you one they mark my words.”

She said before turning around to walk away. “you can try hon but you won’t get anything out of it.” I said in a scoffing tone to her before she walked away closing the front door loud indigestion that she left the house.

“so if she takes revenge. I’m aloud to?” G-D asked trying to give me the puppy eyes. “I will share the fun with you. Good job for the information.” I said yawing

“so care to tell us you relationship with ji yong?” Nichkhun asked. “he is my trainee in material arts. So in Heechul words I train him into a ninja.” I said.

The kids looked at me wide eyes. “cool” Chansung said. “well yeah pretty cool. Training a kid is the only minus point. He can be a dickhead sometimes.” I joked and the house was filled with laughter.