welcome to the world kid

Happy Family

Months past and heechul was visiting his parents with the new born baby, Mir. “umma appa~” he said in a sing-sang voice. “Jiyoung?” he asked surprised to see the dragon there.

“heechul.” Mr. Kim said. “hello umma.” Heechul greeted his mother and gave her a kiss on each cheek. “hyung.” Kibum greeted giving him also kiss on the cheek. “how is it with little mir?”

Key said in a child voice and picked the baby up. “he ok. Growing up great. But why are you here?” he asked surprised. “me and Jonghyun switch house between my parents and here until we find a place to leave.”

“but what about the other house?” heechul asked not knowing he asked the wrong question. “heechul-hyung.” Taemin said happy coming in to the living room followed by Chansung.

“whoa Chansung I think you have to watch out with what you eat.’ heechul said surprised at the tummy of the boy. Chansung pouted. “but I can’t help it. and by the way the doctor said I should

Eat more. It’s not good for the baby.” Chansung explained sitting down and hold GD hand when had placed it on his bump. “you are pregnant?” heechul asked confused taking Mir from key.

“what does your parents think? Does Nichkhun and jay agree?” “they aren’t his parents anymore.” Jonghyun said walking into the room to together with HanGeng.

“they made the same choose we did 16 years ago.” His mother filled in more answering the confused face of her son. Heechul nodded not wanting to come more into the subject.

“so how many months?” he asked letting taemin hold the baby. “8 months. It’s already going around school and they are taking it well.” Chansung said cherishing his stomach.

“you still go to school?” Chansung nodded. “but only few classes. And I don’t do gym only watch even do it’s hard sometimes with donghae’s eyes who keep watching me.”

Chansung said pouting. Heechul nodded understanding. He took mir from Taemin who pouted and gave it to Chansung who looked loving at it. “the look in your eyes that you give mir is great.

I’m sure that you will love the baby more than as Mir because he is your child. You will be a great mother.” Heechul said. “let’s hope jiyoung will be a great father.” Said laughing at the pout face GD made.

“I’m sure he will. He takes great care of Chansung in this period.” Key defended him.

Few weeks past. (school day)

“hey Chansung how are you feeling?” One of his classmates asked. “good only my backs hurts.” He said smiling massaging his back. “my father know this trick he did when my mom was pregnant.

Want me to show you?” “sure.” Taemin looked at his classmates how he gave Chansung the massage so he could it to when needed. “Chansung?” a voice said softly as if it was scared.

“what is it.” He asked normally. “you know it’s better for you to stay home. The due date is soon. It will make a whole up roar if it would happen here.” his classmate asked carefully.

“don’t worry it going to be- ooff.” Taemin stood up ready to act if needed. “I’m ok just the normal stomach pain.” He calmed the boy down. The group came in. they made a small eye contact before breaking of.

Everybody knew that there was a small fight about Chansung keeping the baby but, everybody was for it that Chansung keeps the child. Many of them looked up to him of taking care of a child at a young age.

Even the teachers had respect for him. Homeroom started and so he would only see G-dragon in the next hour. The pain in the hump didn’t stop it had come now more often and today was worse,

Maybe he should have listened to his classmate. Little did he know it was too late. A sudden yell left his mouth and startled the teacher. “Chansung are you ok.” The boy next to him asked.

“no I’m not ok it hurting as hell.” He yelled back at him nit meaning it. “he went into labor the teacher said. “somebody call the doctor.” The girl that sat behind him called.

“Chansung breath normal.” But Chansung breath was short and hard. “I’m here.” Mr. Lee came in followed by one of the student that had called. He checked if Chansung was ok and looked then at taemin.

“taemin get Jonghyun or key he has to go to the hospital.” Taemin nodded before running away. he ran to the room where key’s class was. Knocking he opened the door.

“Miss. Park is it ok if I take Kim Kibum?” she nodded and gave permission. Key stood up and walked out of the class. “what wrong tae?” “hurry up Chansung just went into labor.” Key’s eyes widen

And run to the classroom where G-dragon was already helping Chansung up to leave for the hospital. “we be taking our leave.” Key said helping the boy op and took him out telling taemin to stay to tell Jonghyun.

Key drove them to the hospital and Chansung was placed in a room to wait until the baby is ready. Hours passed and Chansung was still in pain. Jiyoung had placed next to him

to calm him down when needed. Around this time ended and Jonghyun came with taemin and heechul. “where is mir?” key asked. “at mom I don’t think he would like the screams Chansung will give.”

Heechul explained taking a sit at the foot end of Chansung’s bed. “how are you feeling?” taemin asked. “I’m going to say words that are not meant for you to hear but I don’t care

I feel like crap. I feel like elephants walked over me brought me to hell to burn me there and revive me to do everything again. I feel ing dead.” Chansung said angry another flow of cramp came.

He yelled and squeezed jiyoungs hand. “take my hand.” Key offered and let Chansung hand lose from G-dragon. “I can take it.” he said pouting. “you will need it when he needs to push because he will be more in pain than now.”

~mean while at tri Seoul school~

HanGeng just received the text from heechul and was now on his way to the hospital. Before he stepped through the gates he turned around and when somewhere else.

He went to the garden and saw the group there. “HanGeng?” leeteuk asked surprised. “what can we do for you?” he asked afterward. “not much I just want to tell you that I’m on my to the hospital.”

He said casually and wanted to turn around. “something happened to Heechul?” Eunhyuk asked worried. “no he is fine and same for Mir, the baby. Chansung is in the hospital.” He said before he wanted to walk away again.

“wait! Why is he in the hospital? Is he ok? Is there something wrong with the baby?” Khun asked scared. “no he went into labor.” This time he stood still. “but why should you care?

You threw him out of the family you don’t consider him as a son anymore.” HanGeng said touching a painful subject. “why should you care?” he asked again. “look I made the wrong choose I was scared.

he is just a boy and with the baby he would be an adult. I don’t want him to grow up so fast.’ Nichkhun said with teary eyes. Jaebeom hugged him when he was nearly crying.

“listen kids grow up fast. We can help it. but kicking them out is not an option. It makes things only worse and not only for you but also the people around them.” He said mentioning to MinHo.

“MinHo took your side and that why he and taemin aren’t together. Jaejoong doesn’t want kibum to see them until this things is over because he knows that they would make him choose between them.

Al do I think MinHo is an idiot himself. Calling key an idiot in front of him asked to be slapped he is lucky to be alive.” HanGeng shuddered about the incident between him heechul and yuri. His bones still hurts when he thinks about it.

“i-I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that but will Chansung be able to forgive me?” Khun asked. “who knows but he can use his help know. You know like the rest how painful it is.” HanGeng said getting the nod from everybody.

“you can try. I have really to go now.’ HanGeng said turning around and now been followed by the others. 30 minutes later they arrived at the hospital. Many students recognized as classmates of Chansung and G-dragon where in front waiting to visit the baby.

They walked into the hospital and to the room. HanGeng knocked a soft come in and told the other to wait. “and Chansung how are you feeling?” HanGeng asked with a smile.

“want to hear me curse I know them in Chinese too.” Chansung said angry. “well you wouldn’t mind if I leant key for a second, right?” he asked and key followed him out of the room only to his eyes to been widen.

“why are they here?” he asked angry. “key let us talk first. You can beat us always later up. We are in the hospital any way.” Jaebeom said earning a smack on his head from Kangin.

“I’m listing.” Key said and Nichkhun took a step forwards and took a deep breath. “listen key I know what I said was stupid and in front of you was just stupid. But I was scared. He is young and growing so

Fast. I got scared when he came in a relationship with Chansung and had already had . It hit me that he was growing up so fast. Then when he told us he was pregnant made me scared.

I knew he was growing so fast that he wouldn’t needed me that he would grow away. It gave me the feeling that he would turn out not to be my son anymore and then that blurted out. I’m sorry key

Please forgive me?” he khun plead crying now. Key sighed. “I have listen and yeah it was stupid and if somebody doesn’t know the feeling even do he has seen it he would have maybe said the same thing.

Not really meaning it. it was stupid and I see you are really sorry. But….” Key said and Nichkhun hold his breath in. “it’s not me who give your forgiveness it Chansung.” Key said and they nodded.

“umma? Appa?” Chansung called revering to his real parents. “yes baby?” jay said. “can you please come here I’m dying from pain.” Chansung said screaming when another flow of pain came.

Nichkhun and jay ran the his side to hold his hand. He squeezed them and jay suddenly yelped. “I have forgotten how hard you can squeeze somebody’s hand in this state.” He told making everybody laugh.

Taemin felt a tap on his shoulder. It was MinHo pointing at the door telling him to follow. “what do you want?” taemin asked. “hey taem I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that but after you leave aunt khun broke down and it was painful to watch that I started

To blame aunt key for it.” minho said walking to taemin taking him in for a hug. “please forgive me. I miss you taem.” MinHo whispered in his ear. “I miss you too. I tried to hold in when I hit you.” Taemin said trying to make it less worse.

MinHo chuckled and kissed him. “good you guys made up.” Kibum came out of nowhere. “bummie~.” Taemin said hugging his second lover. MinHo chuckled and took them both in a hug. suddenly everybody came out of the room when the doctor went in.

“is it time?” jaejoong who arrived with Yunho asked. “yeah.” key said. “I think somebody has to warn the others out.” Jessica said. “yeah there is a whole group waiting for the baby to come.”  Ryeowook said.

“I will tell them.” Taemin offered and walked with kibum and MinHo to the group outside. More time passed and the doctor came out. “you may come in.” he said smiling. There they saw Chansung with a baby in his arms,Jiyoung next

 to him and Nichkhun being back hugged by his fiancé. “so cute~.” The kids cooed. “looks like a healthy baby boy to me.” Jonghyun said. “what is his name?’ taemin asked Chansung looked at each other for a bare moment

before turning back to them. “I think joon would be a good name for him.” G-dragon said hugging Chansung while looking at the baby ones again. “I think the others would love the name too.”

They explained that there was a big group of students waiting to visit the baby. After talking to the doctor the students could come in small groups to visit. And that what happened.

And that how the new family lid came to world:       Joon