your new family

Happy Family

school day and I drove everybody to school. The people looked at us surprised. first me and key weren’t with the group like always. Second Chansung, GD and Taemin where with us.

We walked into school and splits with the kids and when to our one part of school. First period and we have the whole group in it. I sighed and swung my arm around keys shoulder

Who hold my hand that was resting on his shoulder. We stepped in the class and the whole group where in the back. We decided to sit in front so I sat and placed key in my lap.

“do you think it has effected Jay and Nichkhun relationship?” key whispered in my ear. “don’t know they are still holding each other. So my guys not much.” I whispered back and took my ipod for both of us to listen.

I felt a tap on my shoulder looking up I saw onew. “yes?” I asked annoyed raising my eyebrow. “hey do not worry I’m not against you but my father wants to give you guys some stuff.”

He said handing us a bag and wanting to put my ear plug back in. “is a small chit chat to much?” he asked and I looked key who raised his shoulder. “my father heard about the up roar in the mansion.

He wants to know how it’s going with the baby.” He told us being careful with the subject. “nothing bad happened he didn’t stress to much gladly.” Key said. “so what are you going to do?”

“we are going to look for a place for our one and take care of Chansung as our own son, like others that don’t care.” Key said revering to them. “ok I understand. well this is the appointment my

Father made for the check up and the normal stuff happening. If needed it can go also after closing time so it won’t interfere with school.” He said giving us a piece of paper with the time and all.

After he said good bye he went back to the group who was probable bothering him about what he talked to us about. The teacher came and we all sat down. The class ended and we had a few minutes

before next class. The group stopped us for walking any further. “key I think you are being crazy.” Nichkhun said. “and we think that you are being crazy.” He replied.

I looked at jay giving him the ‘why-aren’t-you-bother’-look and he just raised his shoulder. I rolled my eyes. “if that’s all can you please move?” I asked friendly there were no people around to see this.

“I don’t understand it so bad to ask his son to get an abortion.” Nichkhun asked annoyed to be ignored. “I don’t think you have any right to call him your son.” a voice said.

I stiffen. I know that voice. “and who may you be?” jay asked finally speaking in the conversation. “how rude of me. I’m Jo Kwon.” Jo kwon introduce himself. “hyunie!”

He squealed in glee. “Jo kwon don’t call me that.” I said annoyed. “but don’t you love me?” he said trying to make a cute face. Keys face is cuter. “no I don’t love you I love my key.”

He pouted. “you win.” He said. “you made a bet?” I looked at key. “I told him you don’t love him but me.” He said. “we were already in a relationship.” he said placed after it.

“any way we have to go. The lesson going to start soon.” Jo kwon said and pushed us away. “why are you here jo kwon?” key asked holding my hand. “the news spread fast and we heard

That GD made somebody pregnant and a man to be more specific.” He said and opened the door for us. “Key-shii nice seeing you again.” A foreign looking girl said.

“Da Hyo you too here?” key asked in surprise yet happy. I pouted because key didn’t see that I offered my lap and I don’t like that. so I pulled him on my lap.

“is this Jonghyun? The one and only Jonghyun who rejected Jo Kwon?” another girl asked, it was hart to recognize that she was a girl. “yes but who are you.” I asked her.

“what rude of us. I’m amber and a girl if you haven’t figure out yet. The foreign girl is Da Hyo and the boy next to her is kwangmin.” They all greeted me when the where introduced.

“why are you guys here?” key asked. “we heard about jiyoung so we wanted to check on him.” Da Hyo said sitting on the table were kwangmin was sitting. Is he blushing?

The teacher came in. “class we have new students please make them feel welcome.” He said before starting with his lesson not bothered that key was still sitting on my lap.

This class room had always lack of tables and teachers so some people would always sit on other laps. Mostly it’s me and key so he was used to it and would always tried to help if we were sitting separated. It was easy to figure out if we had a fight then.

Classes went on and we didn’t had much trouble with the group. Lunch came and we walked to the kids so we could eat together. “hyung’s noona’s?” G-dragon asked surprised.

“you jiji is it true?” Da Hyo asked right away and GD knew where she was talking about and nodded. “where is taemin?” I asked noticing that he wasn’t with them. Chansung pointed that way

And we saw he was talking with MinHo. “they probable figuring out how it’s going to be with lunch. Let’s g-“ but before the sentence was finished something surprising happened.

Taemin fist made contact with MinHo’s face. He said something to MinHo who was on the ground now before going to us. “what happened?” Chansung asked. “not now.”

We took our lunch and went to the roof. “what was that down stairs?” I asked. “MinHo said something that pissed me of.” We looked at him before he sighed.

Mini flashback~~ Taemin P.O.V

“taem can I talk to you?” minho asked me. “sure.” I waved them to walk a head and looked back at MinHo. He gave me a quick kiss before talking what he wanted to talk.

“taemin why don’t you come back?”
“I can’t they are my parents. And I don’t want to be there knowing the situation going on now.”
“it’s not aunt nichkhun’s fault. He was just shocked. It was key who made a stupid choose.”
“are you saying that it is umma’s fault?”
“yes. he doesn’t have the right to say something about it. he is being an idiot.”

My fist then met his face. “tae?” he asked surprised. “never call my Umma an idiot. He only want to help Chansung for the faith that would have happened if he didn’t make that choose.”

I said angry feeling my other side coming up. “but it true. Key shouldn’t mix with something that he doesn’t understand. he doesn’t know how Nichkhun-hyung feels.”

“but he knows how Chansung would feel if he didn’t do that.” I said and turning around and before a walked away I slightly turn my head to look at him.

“it’s over between us.” And walked away.

End mini flashback~~ back to Jonghyun P.O.V

“so it over between you and MinHo?” GD asked surprised. “yeah but he asked for it. calling Umma an idiot. And also taking nichkhun’s side for something like this.” We heard hints of tae.

Chansung looked down. “don’t worry it’s not your fault.” I said patting his head. “but if I wasn’t pregnant this wouldn’t have happened. Maybe I should do the abortion.”

He said placing his hands in his tummy. “don’t you dare!” GD said surprising Chansung. “I don’t care you parents doesn’t support us. I don’t care we stand alone for it. you are not taking this baby away.

I will take everything on me and take care of you and the baby. I will protect you, baby.” He said pecking his lips whipping some tears away. “you are not alone. We are here to.”

Taemin said spreading his arm around meaning everybody. “like I said in the car that they. We will be your new parents if needed.” I filled in taking him in a side hug together with key.

“we are your new family.”