only say what i want to hear

Happy Family

~Nichkhun P.O.V~

We all were getting ready for a party. Jonghyun and Key talked to their parents and now the a back in the family so, as all know how much the family loves party. A party will be.

All guys where dressed in their tuxedo. My jay looks so y~! And Chansung really looks handsome in his. We are all waiting for Key to finish with Jessica.

She is the only girl and she has to look cute of course. Lucky that Key and expert in this sector. He had designed a dress perfect for her that what he said.

“key are you ready?” onew asked impatient wanting to see how beautiful his daughter looks like. “deh” key walked down stairs. “I present you: Lau Jessica.”

He said like it was a mode show. Jessica walked down. All jaws dropped. The dress had some points of a red dress but instead of the black ribbon that was there it had a pink bow on her hipbone height back. And instead of red it was pink.

Henry “Jonghyun?”
Jonghyun “deh?”
Henry “how are the boys there?”
Jonghyun “like in what?”
henry “like in hentei”
Jonghyun “there are some of them. But they are just playing”
henry “they better stay away from her.”

That was the talk between henry and Jonghyun. I would be the same if Jessica was my daughter. “ok everybody keep their mouth closed now. We have a party to go to”

We all agreed and just at that second the doorbell went. The limo that the parents of key had ordered to pick up us up had arrived an half hour later.

It was a big place. And by big I’m mean really big. It was this glass mansion ( http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://www./glass-mansion-conservatory-thumb6962324.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www./stock-images-glass-mansion-conservatory-image6962324&usg=__LPVZEptF3d-Nm31PFYjRIN8KR7A=&h=266&w=400&sz=52&hl=nl&start=0&sig2=JLMcyJis-lgvzbljBZ2tmw&zoom=1&tbnid=9Q6KB00QOEILWM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=175&ei=hNAhTu__A9CWOorzlPEO&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dglass%2Bmansion%26hl%3Dnl%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D673%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=532&vpy=359&dur=919&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=156&ty=102&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0&biw=1366&bih=673 ) 
we could hear the music from outside. I have to say the Kim’s has taste in parties.

The door guy opened the door for us and one for one we came out. Jay grabbed like the rest of the guys my arm and escorts us inside. A butler greeted us and made us follow him.

“Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum has arrived with their son and friends.” He said like in those old times parties. People looked at us and cheered some raising the wine glass.

Me and jay walked around the place greeting people and have a small chit chat. Chansung found out that G-Dragon was also hear and went with him.

Ryeowook was with Yesung, Jessica stayed with the ki2min couple while the rest of the parents stayed in couples walking around.

“Nichkhun-ah!” I heard a familiar voice. “Heechul-hyung!” I said  kissing him American-way with three air kisses and the cheeks.

“how are you?” I asked him. “I’m fine. Sadly I’m not allowed to drink.” He pouted. “poor you the Kim’s has to drink on a party but, you can’t” I said teasing way.

“meanie. Yeah I know. Key has told jaejoong and know they all keep an eye on me that I don’t drink” he chuckled. “and have you told HanGeng yet?”

“no. but I’m planning to tell him to night.” He said. I chuckled. “you have to look for me I want to see his face. It going to be funny I promise you.”

“I do you know?” he asked curious. “I have been pregnant too you know. When I told jay about it he went a bit crazy. It was embarrassing.” I said chuckling about that time.

“you have to tell. Wait let sit first my back is killing me.” I nodded and we went outside. There we found the other umma’s. “khun heechul-hyung!”

Eunhyuk said waving his arms hysterical. We both waved back and sat at their table. “he guys! Now khun tell me I’m really curious.” Heechul said placing his head on his hands.

“tell about what?” nari asked. “oh nari you also here?” I asked surprised. “the Kim’s family and shindong are good friends. They support our ranch.”

I nodded. “come on khun tell me the reaction jay when you told him you were pregnant.” Heechul asked leaning forwared the others who knew the story chuckled already.

~Nichkhun’s past story~

I was playing with my thumbs. A train of thought going threw me. What if he hates it? What if he leaves me? Or worse! Telling me to get an abortion!

I let out a big sigh and placed my hands on my tummy. A life is growing me and it got his blood. I haven met the child yet but I love him already.

I was winter and I was waiting in our café where we would meet for our date. Few days before this I went to the doctor to be told I was pregnant.

He told me all the parenting stuff that would be told and when the child may be born. It’s ironic. There is a chance he would be born on our anniversary.

We would be dating like 3 years then. I smiled at the thought and everything we have been threw. I felt two hands on my shoulder. I looked up to meet my man.

“hey baby. You missed me?” he said kissing my cheek before walking around and sat on the other side of the table. Taking of his jacket and scarf the waiters came to take our order.

“two coffee please. And a chocolate muffin for me.” I told him. “the small or big one.” He asked showing with his hands how the size looked like.

“big one” I told he noted it and bowed before walking away to get our order. “are we hungry? I didn’t let you wait too long that why you hungry? I’m sorry~!”

He pouted by the idea that I was waiting too long. I chuckled at his pout and grabbed his hand making lazy circles on the back with my thumb.

“silly I wasn’t waiting long for you.” I said calming him down. He smiled back grabbing his hand and pulled it up to kiss it. “I love you, you know? Saranghae.”

I smiled and mouthed him back ‘saranghae’ then the waiters came back with our order. I dived right into my muffin. The doctor told me that I could get big appetite.

After finishing our drink and me my muffin we went into the city and enjoyed our date. A few hours passed and jay stopped at a park.

Even it was cold. There were a lot of people around. We found a bench and sat. “khunie~ what wrong you a bit outside the world all the time.” He said.

He pulled me closer. I sighed. i should tell him. If not now I won’t be able to relax until I tell him. I sighed again taking his arm of my shoulder and turned to him all serious.

“jay I have to tell you something and it importuned.” “you breaking up with me!?” he said in panic. I shushed him down. “I’m not breaking up with you.” He calmed down.

“what then baby?” he said placing his hand on my thigh. I sighed again to gain in myself. “a few days ago I have been to the doctor Because, I have been throwing up every morning.

A day later I was called up again for the results. Jay now listens carefully. I need you to be calm.” I asked him. He nodded and give me a smile. I took a deep breath.

“I’….I’m pregnant. And the child is yours.” I said I looked at him he froze with that same smile. “you are pregnant?” he said when his smile faded I nodded scared what to come next.

“you pregnant?” he asked again. I nodded and embraced myself for the worse. He stood up and I looked down at me. Tears sting my eyes but held myself in not to cry.

“you are pregnant and it my child?” he asked again. “yes I only went to bed with you this nearly three years.” My eyes hurted more of the holdup tears and my breath got short.

He stared to me for a while and turned around. He is leaving me? I aksed well it felt more as a statement. I heard I chuckle from him and looked back up, not knowing that I had turned my head away.

“oh my god. Oh my god! O MY GOD!!!!” I suddenly yelled. “I’M GOING TO BE FATHER! I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!”  yelled Then he turned back at me with the big smiled he smiled when I told him I wanted to be his boyfriend.

“I’m going to be father” he whispered. Only now I realized he wasn’t angry, he wasn’t going to leave me or tell me to abort the child. He wanted it. he wanted to be the father.

I nodded. And he turned back and suddenly he ran a few feet away turned around and started to jump and make circles around yelling that he was going to be father.

People looked weird at him but he didn’t care. I smiled then chuckled and then laughed at the silliness he was showing. After his one small party he did on his own in the park

He came back. Sitting next to me he brought me to a bear hug. “we are going to be parents.” He said still not believing it. “and when can we expect him?” he asked.

“well that funny. There is a slight chance we will have him or her on our anniversary.” I said snickering. “this I next to meeting you the second best day of my life.”

“what was your best day then?” I asked looking up. “you saying yes to be my boyfriend and when the baby comes that will to be my best day.” He said placing a hand on my

Tummy and giving a peck on my lip. Before the kiss go on jay received a text. “they want to meet us.” Jay said reading the text. I nodded standing up and took his hand to meet the others.

Arriving at leeteuk’s and kangin’s house we opened the door with the key that they had given to us and the rest. Stepping inside kicking of the snow of the shoes and taking off we step into the hall way.

“guys?” I yelled receiving a ‘here’ from the living room when jay took my jacket off like a gentle man. Suddenly jay ran to the room living me confused.

“guys you never going to believe it!” he yelled jumping up and down. I chuckled at the sighed standing at the door. “what is it man? Tell us” donghae asked.

“I’m going to be father! I’m going to be a freaking father!” he said nearly yelling like in the park. Every jaws dropped and they looked surprise at him before turning to me.

I nodded with a smile and smiled wider when the jumped up from there place. “o my gosh! Congert you guys!” key squealed with eunhyuk and donghae.

Jonghyun and the other went to give him a pat on the shoulder. We ended up talking about it.

~back to the table~

“gosh it doesn’t surprise me he looks that crazy.” Heechul comment I just chuckled. A butler came to me and whispered something into heechuls ear who nodded.

“well guys wish me luck.” He said and we nodded holding our fits into a hwaiting posse. Heechul stepped onto the podium and everybody when silent when he asked for it.

“hello it me heechul. Thanks for coming to the party to welcoming g Jonghyun and kibum back into the family. I’m happy to see that the family is one again. But I want to give

another reason to throw this party. Maybe some of you have heard the rumor that I’m dating HanGeng. Well I cane comfirm its true. Baby cane you come up?”

he asked and HanGeng walked up the stage grabbing the hand heechul offered. “but that’s not the reason for the extra party. You guys have may notice that I’m not drinking.

Well there is a reason for it. and no its not because I’m stopping. That not I Kim’s thing.” Everybody laughed. Heechul turned to HanGeng that looked with a smile yet with a confused look at him.

“baby, I wanted to tell you this but yuri came between. But that settled now. I won’t be able to call you baby anymore because the name will be going to somebody else.

No I’m not breaking up.” He said seeing the panic in his eyes. “yeobo, I’m pregnant and it’s your child.” He said lowering the microphone. We all looked at HanGeng who was still progressing what he was told.

His face turned from thinking into confused and then with big eyes at heechil who nodded. Then suddenly he grabbed the microphone from him.

“you heard him. He his pregnant and it’s mine! I’m going to be father of his baby!” he said before hugging heechul kissing him fully on the lips.

Everybody cheered. Me and the guys at the table stood up and clapped. Suddenly jay walked up the stage and took over the microphone. “yeah yeah.

Keep the tears when you get the baby. You will cry of happiness. Believe me.” He said jokingly before taking the stage for himself. He bowed a perfect 90 degrees bow.

“hello my name is jay park. I’m good friend with Jonghyun and kibum. Today we celebrate not only there come back in their family but also they will be filled with a new addition.

It great day for you all. But what now is going to happen is not really imported for you guys but, for me it is. Up until now I have a great boyfriend how gave me a great son

who I growing up to fast if you ask me. Today I want to make a change. Nichkhun baby are you listing? We have been together for now more than years.

Damn great years. And I want to go one for many more years.” He said I smiled a bit confused where he is going to with this but I just let it go.

“I want to go on make my life happy and sharing it with you. So I want to ask you something baby.” He said looking for me and finding me I stood up.

Still confused I thought about what he wanted to ask until something hit me. My jaws open wider. Is he……. I looked at him. I felt a hand on my shoulder looking at the owner I saw it was Jonghyun.

He led me to the stage where jay was. “baby listen carefully like the day I listen to you When you told me I was going to be father.” He went on one knee.

 “Nichkhun Horvejkul I love you will you marry me.” He asked taking over a small box that donghae offered him opening up showing this ( http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://i18.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/b0/c6/c212_2.JPG&imgrefurl=http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Trouwring-18-K-Puur-Goud-Bi-color-5-mm-/330157646922&usg=__GBGDCOTEoJ0DtfKtjDDl0FiGQ5k=&h=200&w=200&sz=7&hl=nl&start=48&sig2=hv8nzU9EmTl-b2ZPGX6jUw&zoom=1&tbnid=XT241K3P_8q27M:&tbnh=156&tbnw=160&ei=B-ghTsOqIZHHswaQ47T4AQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dthailand%2Btrouwring%26hl%3Dnl%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D673%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=388&vpy=278&dur=452&hovh=160&hovw=160&tx=122&ty=115&page=3&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:48&biw=1366&bih=673 ) beautiful ring I suddenly recognized it.

It was my grandmother’s wedding ring! With big eyes I looked at him he just smiled at me but I could see the fears in his eyes when I was taking so long to answer.

“jay I don’t know what to say.” I said holding my hand in front of my mouth trying hard not to cry. “just say what I want to hear.” He whispered. I blinked looked at him

Before looking at kangin who was holding the microphone. He got the message and handed it over. “jay park, I will marry you.” I said giving the microphone back to Kangin.

Jay smiled slipping the ring on my finger and kissed me pouring all his love in it. When the kiss ended I hugged Him. Everybody was cheering. Looking in the crowed I saw them

It was my parents with jay’s parents next to him who were smiling and cheering loud. “this makes the time you said yes to be my boyfriend share second place.”

I hear him whisper. I let the tears roll down. “I love you.” I whispered In thais. “I love you too”waswhat he whispered back knowing the meaning even if he doesn’t know thais. This receives first place kicking the time that he asked me out to second place. “this is the best party ever.” I whispered kissing him again.