Meet keys brother

Happy Family

~MinHo P.O.V~

"hey are you ok?"  avoice asked. slowly my eyes opend adjusting to the light. there was a pretty woman sitting next to me with a glas of water. "here drink this."

sehe said handing it over. "thank you." i said taking and drinking it slowly. 'how are you feeling?" "ok but what happend?" i asked not knowing it.

"you passed out. luckly you fell in to our sons arms." she explained tilting her head as pointing to a boy sitting on a armchair. "thank you for you're care miss...." a laugh interupted.

"sorry baby. its just funny." a man walk in to the livingroom. i was abit confused what was so funny. "the woman is a man." the boy said looking back at his thick book paper.

eyeing the woman i found out. SHE IS A HE!! "i'm sorry but you look so pretty." i said bowing. "don't worry your not the first one. my name is yunho. the woman is

jaejoong. and this boy her is our son kibum." yunho said patting kibum shoulder. is he a m-preg child? "here you should call your parents they may be worried about you."

jaejoong said handing over the phone. dialing the number i waited for somebody to pick up. "yeoseob kim jonghyun here. what can i do for you?"

"uncle its me minho."    "ha minho whats up~?" "nothing much i passed out. don't worry i'm ok. can somebody pick me up?"    "sure tell me the adress."

after a whille the doorbell went. "minho your uncle is here." kibum said leading my uncle into the living room. sundaly ucle froze. "minho we are leaving now."

"jonghyun wait." jonghyun waited mid-way but didn't turn around. "how are you and key doing? and your child?" jaejong asked. "why should you care?"

"jonghyun key is my litlle brother i have the right to know." then jonghyun turned around. "the right? the right!? you don't have any ing right jaejoong!

how dare you call him your brother if you let him down." jonghyun shouted every word louder. "jonghyun calm down." yunho tryed. "and who are you? you know

what i don't care. minho we are leaving." feeling scared i obed but jaejoong stopped me. "listen jonghyun let ta-" "no! no talking! i will not listen to you."

"what happining?" i heard appa say. he walked toghter with uncle kangin and froze. "just shut up jaejoong. key loved his brother. when we needed him the most

he wasn't there. he let us down. he is dead for us." jonghyun lifted his fist wanting to hit. appa and uncle kangin had troubel dragging him out. "minho we are leaving"

appa yelled. i followed. in the car uncle finaly calmed down. "minho what happend today will be keep betwen the four of us. your also not alowed to go back

to the house. understand?" kangin whispered at the back where he sat with me. i only nodded my mind somewhere else. i heard about aunt keys and uncle jonghyuns past

where bad. is he really aunts keys brother?

~next day~

“minho hyung where are we going?” taemin asked. “visiting.” I answered short. In front of the house I knocked. A small ‘coming’

and the door opend. “minho?” yunho asked surprised. he steped away and we walked in side. “how is jaejoong-hyung doing?” I asked.

“he is doing fine still abit sad about yesterday scene.” Yunho lead us to the livingroom where Kibum and jaejoong where sitting.

“I will make it short. I shouldn’t be here but it would be rude without a thank you. This guy….” I grabbed taemins arm.

“is kim taemin. The son of key and jonghyun.” They eyed taemin. Jaejoong stude up and walked to taemin. Just staring

For a while jaejoong sundaly grabbed taemin and hugged him tight. “you look like them.” Jaejoong said. “uhm

Don’t wane be rude, but who are you?” Jessica asked. “this guy jaejoong is keys older brother.” I said. Nobody said a word.

“we are leaving” Ryeowook said dark. “No! I think they are the same.” I said quickly. “how can they be the same?” chansung asked.

“maby because of me? My name is kim Kibum named after umma’s brother. I’m born as m-preg kid.” Kibum said. The group

Looked at him as if they saw him for the first time. “then there is only one thing. Why?” Ryeowook asked. “we were away.

In the period of jaejoong preg we went away. We wanted to surprise them. We broke all contacts. So when Kibum was born

We found out about the kicking out. “ yunho told helping taemin out the death hug of jaejoong. “the family are sorry

They want them back. Everybody.” Jaejoong said for the first time.  “that going to be difficult but don’t worry we want

Them to have a family again so we will help.” Chansung said with thumb up. “Kibum are you coming with us?” Jessica asked.

“waeo? Jess what are you planning?” taemin asked not understanding the whole scene. “well if we bring huyngs with us,

Uncle is going to kill them and there will be a whole scene we don’t want. Maybe with Kibum it will work.” Jess told the whole plan.

It was smart and had I high chance to work. So everybody agreed and Kibum came with us home. Unlocking the door

And walking inside. “we back!” I yelled. “welcome back. O. who is your new friend?” uncle henry was the first one to greet.

“this guy is saved me yesterday when I passed out.” Damn wrong words. “passed out!? When did you passed out!?

Donghae!” umma yelled “babe I can explain.” Appa tried to safe himself and glared are Kibum. “what’s happing ?” aunt khun

Yelled from the livingroom. “nothing eunhyuk-hyung is killing donghae-hyung.” Aunt key yelled back walking into the hall way.

“and who is your new friend and savior?” he asked. “this is kim Kibum.” Jessica said hesitating to tell further or not.

“O another Kim Kibum.” key said with a smile. “who another Kim Kibum?” uncle Kangin walked in eyeing Kibum.

Before he could say something the doorbell went. “Coming~!” key sang. Throwing the door ajar key froze. Jaejoong stude there.

“key who is it?” aunt leeteuk asked walking to the door. “omo! Go away!” leeteuk said jumping infront of key who

Grabbed leeteuks shirt for protection. “we are just here to see if you didn’t kill our son yet.” Yunho said knowing that jaejoong froze on the spot.

“s-son?” key said finally snapped out of trance. “y-yeah he is a few days older than taemin. Key I didn’t know this had

Happened. I’m sorry.” Jaejoong said with teary eyes. Key stepped to jaejoong stopping only a few inches. It was silence for a few minutes.

Sanely jaejoong and key busted into laughing. We stud there not understanding. “want something to drink?” key offered

“that would be nice.” Ok what did just happen? Now we are sitting in the livingroom laughing. When aunt key walked away

Something hit me. “there is one thing we are forgetting.” I said. “what?” “uncle jonghyun.” Everybody understood only one person not.

“What’s with appa?” taemin asked. “What’s wth me~?” jonghyun sang frozing right away seeing jaejoong. “what are you doing here?”

Again the dark aura. “jongh-“ “what are they doing here!?” jonghyun asked uncle jay and aunt onew ready to hold jonghyun.

Jonghyun mouth went open wanting to say something but got stopped. “jjongie~” auntie key sang grabbing his arm

And taking him somewhere alone. After some time, the doorbell went. “It for me~” chansung sang probably hoping its g-dragon.

When chansung went to the door aunt and uncle came back breathless. “umma appa what happened?” taemin asked.

“do you guys have a gym?” Kibum asked. Is he like taemin or just making an excuse? Jus ignoring it chansung sanely yelled.

“yah ryeowook it’s for you!” “so let him or her in!” Ryeowook yelled back. Soon Yesung followed chansung.

“sungie~!” ryewook cooed. “hey wookie.” Yesung answered followed by a bark. “what was that?” jay asked curious.

“a friend of us had puppies. We asked for one but got two. We don’t know what to do with this girl.” Yesung showed the pup.

“so cute~”  jonghyun said taking the pup. “we wanted to ask if you guys want her.” “come on hyung can we?” jonghyun begged

At aunt leeteuk and uncle Kangin. “I don’t know.” Leeteuk said. Taemin and Jessica pulled a puppy eyes together with the pup.

“hmm maybe.” Kangin said. Me Ryeowook, chansung and Kibum helped them. “ok we will keep her.” Was the final answer.

So now we not only have three new members in the family but four:

Kim Jaejoong
Kim Yunho
Kim Kibum
and Roo