the rush choose that was made

Happy Family

“I want him to get an abortion.” Everybody was shocked. “w-why would you say that?” eunhyuk asked. “he is to young he still 16 he birthday hasn’t come yet.”

“but you can’t tell him to get an arbortion.” Leeteuk said. “yes I can I’m his parent.” Nichkhun said angry looking at leeteuk with teary eyes. “but he is not going to agree.” I said.

“he has no choice.” “my father won’t accept it.” onew said hoping it would bring khun on his mind. “there are more than one doctors onew.” Khun said not bothered.

“he is not going to listen.” Leeteuk tried again. “he has no choose. Otherwise he will be alone on his feet.” He said and I felt a pang in my heart. “what do you mean?”

“I mean that I won’t consider him as my son if he keeps the kid.” That was the last line. I let his face look at me and…… SLAP! Echoed in the room. I slapped him hard in the face.

“I thought you won’t make that choose like my parents did. I won’t let him be alone.” I said dark. “what the hell key I’m your hyung! And not only that you are not his parent,

You have no right to say something about it!” he said angry been hold back by eunhyuk and me been hold back by leeteuk. “but I took care of jiyoung and it also his child! I have

The right to say things to.” I said angry holding the urge to kill somebody. “why do you care!? You don’t understand how I feel it’s not taemin who is pregnant!?”

“but I know how it feels to be thrown out by his own parents because he was pregnant!” I yelled back and the room turned silence khun looked wide eyes at me. “key I didn’t mean it.

I wasn’t thinking.” He tried. “I don’t care. I know you mean it don’t try to hid it from me.” I pushed leeteuk away and walked out of the room to my room.

“key?” I heard Jonghyun. I whipped some tears away before turning to him. “what happing?” he asked looking at the bag I was packing. “I can’t stay here.” I said.

“why? What happened?” he hugged me. “Nichkhun isn’t it taking as good as jay. He want him to get an abortion and if he doesn’t he is going to kick him out.”

I heard him gasp. “kicking him out as in kicking him out of the family?” I nodded and he let go. He took his bag and putted it on the bed. “I’m going to pack Taemin’s stuff.” He said.

“do it now I will do your stuff to.” He nodded before he walked out I could hear him faintly call taemin. “what happening? Are we living the house?” taemin asked schocked.

I nodded. “but why I don’t want to leave.” He said. “because I don’t want to be with people making the same decision as my parents did more than 16 years ago.”

I said angry and holding the next flow of tears in. taemin stood there then it hit him but didn’t want to admit it but I confirmed that it was true. “I will pack my stuff.”

I heard the hint of tae coming.  I was done packing my and jonghyun’s stuff before I walked to chansung’s room and started to pack his stuff to. “aunt key what are you doing?”

“taking you away Chansung.” I said not looking at him. “why?” “why you ask? Because your mother wants you to get an abortion, if you don’t he is going to kick you out of the family, that’s why.”

I said and looked at a frozen Chansung before he walked carefully into the room helping packing. “taemin’s stuff are packed. Where are we going to stay?” Jonghyun asked. “my parents. Our fathers are on business trip

And our mothers are staying at my parents’ house. From there we will see what going to happen they wouldn’t mind if we stay there a few days.” I said closing Chansung bag and taking out of the room.

Taking the bags down stairs to the front door only then the others notice what happening. “key Jonghyun? What are you guys doing?” Kangin asked.

“key!” leeteuk yelled running down stairs. “jiyoung help taemin and Jonghyun taking the stuff in the car.” I order him and he did. “what do you think you are doing key?”

Nichkhun said. “what should you care. You are kicking him out of the family so I’m taking him in.” I said wanting to tell Chansung to go in the car. “what going on?” jay asked.

“ask your fiancé.” I said but still they wouldn’t let me out of the house. “can somebody explain what happing.” Donghae asked confused. “Nichkhun wants chansung to get an abortion

And if he doesn’t he doesn’t consider him as his son.” And with that I placed the keys that we have on the table. “we send some people to get the rest of our stuff.”

I pushed Chansung out of the house and into the car and order Jonghyun to drive. “I can’t believe Nichkhun would say something like that.” Jonghyun said after a while.

“I thought after he saw what happened to us he would never make the same mistake.” I said sighing looking at the back. Chansung in GD arms, trying to calm him down, and taemin on the edge not knowing what to do.

“what going to happen now?” Chansung asked calming enough to ask some questions. “you are staying with us. We are now going to my parents’ home to stay there for a while

Until we know what to do more. First thing first you and the baby have to be healthy so you can’t stress more.” I said. “me and key will be kind of your new parents.” Jonghyun filled in

And I nodded in agreement. Soon my parents’ house where in front of us and the butler came out. “master Jonghyun master key what a pleasant surprise to see you and finally to meet your son.”

“thanks james nice to see you too is our mothers home?” Jonghyun asked and james nodded and lead us inside. “Miss. Kims your sons have visit.” He told our mothers.

“key Jonghyun what a surprise what is the matter?” my mom asked. “umma is it ok if we stay here some time until we find a new place?” I asked and she nodded confused.

I order james to bring their stuff to their new room and the kids to unpack there stuff. “may we know what happened?” jonghyun’s mom asked. I explained what happened and they nodded understanding.

“but key isn’t a bit in a rush. It all a surprise for Nichkhun and Chansung is young.” My mom said. “I know but I don’t think my choose is a rush. Everybody knows that even if khun

Is angry on the point where everybody is out of their mind he says what he thinks. Maybe he didn’t meant to say it in front of me but knowing that he thought it and wanted to say it makes me angry.”

I said my fist closing tightly but relaxed when Jonghyun putted his hand on my tight. Our mothers smiled. “if the man is that kind of person then you made the right choose.” Jonghyun’s mom agreed.

Time flew by and we went up to bed. “key?” Jonghyun whispered when he came lying down next to me. “hmmm?” I answered lazy. “what going to happen with school?”

“we just keep going to school but we just ignore the group.” I said but hints of sadness. Jonghyun sighed. “it going to be hard on the kids. Maybe Chansung and jiyoung can do it knowing that it was

In nichkhuns mind it taemin I’m worried about.” He said spooning closer. “he is in a relationship with MinHo but what if it effects them?  Can taemin take it?” I never thought about it.

“I didn’t think about the effect around us. I could only think about getting Chansung out of there. I knew that he would be kick out of house by Nichkhun but I never thought about the effect

On some people.” I said sighing. “let’s hope that taemin won’t hate us if it does.” “I won’t hate you.” We heard a voice. “taemin?” Jonghyun asked confused and the bed dipped down.

“may i?” he asked and we made some space he lied down between us. “I understands umma choose. I think the same. Nichkhun shouldn’t kick Chansung out. It wouldn’t make big different

in my and MinHo relationship. Ok we will see each other less but that happens to most lovers we won’t die.” Taemin said chuckling and we smiled. “ok now go to sleep.” Jonghyun said before taking

me in a hug sandwiching taemin. We feel a sleep like that.