a young surprise

Happy Family

Taemin woke up hearing strange noise from the bathroom, taking curiosity the best of him, he walked to the noise. Opening the door he saw Chansung bend over the toilet.

“hyung  are you ok?” he asked carefully. “yeah I’m o-“ but before he could answer another flow of throwing up kicked in. “taem get somebody from the elders please.”

Taemin nodded before walking away to a his parents room. He jumped on the bed. “arrg taemin no jumping on bed if umma had a late night with a heave day before.”

I said angry. “sorry umma but I think chansung is not feeling well.” Taemin said having a worried face. “what wrong with him?” I said lifting my upper body to wake up.

“he throwing up.” I nodded standing up to follow him and I heard vomiting noise. “chansung are you ok?” I asked taking a towel wetting it to clean his face.

“I’m throwing up but I don’t feel sick.” He said closing his eyes to take the cold towel feeling on his face. I thought about before standing up to take something from the cubit.

“I had a feeling to buy this.” I said before turning around and give it to Chansung. I whispered something into his ear and he turned red and nodded. I took taemin out of the bathroom.

“what is that?” he asked. “a test for something he needs privacy for it.” I said, he doesn’t have to know it yet. The door clicked open and Chansung came out. “And now?”

“and now we wait. I’m awake, so do you guys want something to eat?” I asked and they nodded. I took them to the kitchen and placed the test on the middle of the table.

I stared to cook while tae tells about him and the dojo. “ever since HanGeng know about heechul caring his child he allows him to come over more time.” he said pouting

“what so bad about that?” Chansung asked sipping of his milk. ”it’s not bad but it annoying if you turn around the corner to see them kissing. When heechul is there I have sungmin-sempai as teacher.”

“sempai?” “a Japanese term for calling somebody higher in school or dojo’s” I answered Chansung question. I placed the food on the table. “is the test ready?” Chansung asked eying it.

“first at then we check.” I said placing it further away from him. We sat and eating in silence and cleaned up before we sat around the table again. I took the test and looked what it said.

“positieve.” I said out loud frowning. “what does it mean?” taemin asked looking also on the test. “it means that chanie is pregnant.” Chansung visibly froze on his place.

“pregnant?” he asked wanting to be sure. “yes.” I walked around the table and hugged him from behind. “let’s go to doctor lee. Just to be sure. I have heard it not always precise.”

I tried to calm him down. I wrought on the paper that I was out and had taken Chansung and taemin with me before walking to one of the cars. “Chansung are you ok. You look fighting in yourself.”

I looked at in the mirror to see taemin is right. “is it bad to say that I’m hoping the test is right?” he asked I thought about a while before nodding carefully.

“I don’t know why but when you said I was pregnant I felt happiness. I want to be parent like umma and appa.” He said leaning back on the back seat. “but I’m scared that

I will not be a good parent or worse that I will be standing alone for it.” I smiled at his grown-up thought. “I understand. when I was pregnant I had the same feeling.

I wanted to keep taemin but I was afraid that jjongie would leave me.” I chuckled remembering the day. “umma I heard the story of aunt khun and uncle jay when they found out they were going to be parents. How did you tell appa?” taemin asked curious.

“you want to know?” the both nodded and sat more comfortable and waited like kids for a Christmas story. I parked the car, they weren’t open yet so I could wait.

~Flashback~

I sighed nervous letting what the doctor tell me sink in. “it’s ra-.” “it’s rare I know yet I have some friends with the same results so skip that part and tell me what you tell the other soon-to-be parents.”

I cut him off before he would talk the nonsense. After a while I came out, with the stuff that the doctors always give, and walked to the car. With one thought in my mind.

how do I tell it to jjongie?’ i sighed and went to jjongie’s parents house where he would visit. I knocked before butler james opened it. “hello james may I come in?”

I asked polite. “always mister key.” He said smiling brightly. Funny, if you here james as butler name you would think old like he works for years at the family, but this one not.

He is a few years older than me and jjongie. I followed him to the living room. “masters you have visitior.” He said pointing politely to me. “key what a pleasant surprise to see you.”

Mr. Kim said and I could see Jonghyun with a surprised look at me yet happy. “well jonghyun told me he would visit you and well I had this urge to visit to. I’m sorry I should have called.”

“no, no dear. You can always visit whenever you want with-out calling.”Ms. Kim said standing up to hug me. I gave Mr. Kim a quick handshake before I sat next to Jonghyun who gave me a kiss on the cheek taking my hand.

We talked and all before Jonghyun and I went to go back home. “jjongie?” “hmm.” He said concentrating on the road. “let me stay over at your place.” I asked placing a hand on his thigh.

“all ways.” He said smiling giving my hand a quick squeeze before placing it back on the stirring wile. “tell me why did you really came to visit my parents?” I can keep anything a secret from him.

“well you said to me I should stay at home when I was sick and I wanted to be rebellious, so I came to visit. I told it isn’t something serious to keep me away from others.”

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. “even do you are rebellious and didn’t listen to me I still love you.” I said looking at me. “keep your eyes on the road and don’t say something cheesy like: ‘but you look better to watch.’ I don’t want to die in a car accident.”

I said pushing his face with my pointer back to the road. “I love you too.” That night I made love to him as soon as we came back home and a few weeks pass until I had another doctor’s appointment.

“so Mr. Kim how are we feeling today?” he asked while preparing the machine. “better do I wouldn’t mind if the vomit would go away.” I said joking and he chuckled. “I will wright a receipt

For you against the vomiting.” He said taking out a tube of gel kind of stuff. “so did your friends tell about I’m going to do now?” he asked knowing I know people with also m-pregnant.

“no I never asked. I haven’t tell anybody yet.” I said and he nodded. “I’m going to see how the child looks like. Now watch out It will feel could at first.” I nodded and my breath hitched a soon the

Gel made contact with my tummy. “so have you tell the father yet?” he asked while looking at the monitor. “not yet. I haven’t figure out how to tell him.” I said.

“if you want I can make a picture and print it out to show at him.” He offered before shifting on his chair to point at the monitor. “here it is. And here is it’s heart.” He said pointing at a rapid moving place.

“do you want to know if it’s a boy or a girl?” he asked me. “well I don’t want you to call him or her a it all the time, so yes please.” He chanced place to see what the gender is.

“it a boy and I have to say he looks healthy.” He smiled at me. After a while he gave me the receipt for the anti-vomit stuff and the picture of my son. ‘so cute!’ I thought for myself looking at the picture.

After getting the medication I drove to jjong place. “jjongie?” I called when I opened the door. He is not here. I walked in and found a piece of paer on the table.

Dear key,

My guess was right if you read this. I have some study for my dad’s company to follow so I can’t see you and no you can’t make another surprise visit I have to concentrate.

I don’t know when I come home so don’t stay up. You still are vomiting so I don’t want to be worry that it will be worse if you stay awake for me.

Loves,

Jjongie <3

I pouted I really wanted to tell him. Well I can’t make it worse and the doctor says I have to rest. I should wright a letter and sleep know. He will probable wake me up, hopefully of happiness and not to tell me something bad.

So after wrighting the letter and placed the picture with it I chanced into one off jjongie’s t-shirt that was too big for me and obvious also for him but, he like it for me to wear.

and went to sleep. A few hours later Jonghyun comes home and place he stuff on his place. Walking into the room he saw the paper wasn’t the paper he had left for his lover.

‘I knew key would visit.’ He thought to himself and picked it up.

Dear jong,

Meany just as I planned to make a whole surprise with candles and nice food and a bedroom surprise you tell me to not wait for you. XP

 

Joking I’m sleeping in your bed. You’re not the only telling me to sleep early. the doctor told me the same thing. Don’t worry he gave me vomit stuff and some information why I’m vomiting.

Loves,

Key <3 <3

Jonghyun loved at the joke key made but frowned when said about the information the doctor had about key vomiting attacks. Was it something bad? Would he die?

Then he saw another piece of paper on the paper. One wrighten with ‘please don’t leave me.’ Making Jonghyun confused then his I caught a picture with something on it.

It quite hard to see what it is if you don’t know what it must show. Looking on the back he saw something wrighten. ‘I’m pregnant and he is your son.’

He stood still eyes wide open bring the information in. he placed it down and walked to the bedroom. There you saw me sleeping peacefully on bed.

He lied down spooning with me. “Jjongie?” I said a bit slump not really awake. “yeah.” he answered kissing my neck. “I saw the picture.” He whispered and I stiffen.

“we are going to be parents.” He said with hint of happiness. “we are going to be parents.” I said for him again and feel him closer against me. “I love you.”

~end of flashback~

“appa isn’t as crazy as jay so he took it relaxed but surprised and overjoyed in.” I said seeing satisfied face on Chansung but a still questioned face on tae.

“what is it tae.” I asked him. ”well when I met grandma and grandpa on the party they were nice not somebody who would do those things you now those things.”

 

it hasn't end yet the rest is in the next chappie