nice meeting you!

Happy Family

~taemin P.O.V~

the days went better then i expected. i though it would be crowdy and difcult but its easy and fun. hello my name is lee taemin. i am a student of tri seoul school. i just became

freshman in the middle school so i just started. i came often to this school because my father works here. he is the docter. the middle school high school and the university of the tri seoul school

came in one big building. it just opend this year. my brother, lee jinki also now as onew, is a stundent of the university of this school my friends minho, ryeowook and chansung

also came in this school. we have been for years in the same class and all. this year two so i'm really happy. there is only one thing i never met ther parents.

it was never a problem for me but i still wonder why. they say if we will come this year in the same class again then maby i will finnaly meet them so lets keep are

finger crossed will we? lets started at the beginning first the frist day of school are you coming with me?

i was running to the school gate seeing my friends standing there already. "minho-hyung ryeowook-hyung chansung-hyung!" i yelled. after giving them a hug, i hear some boys say:

"you little ones go away will ya. you are in the way." a boy was standing infront of us. he is probally may brothers year. we kept standing just looking at them.

"didn't you here me? move out of my way!" the boy rais his hand and i flinched a bit. "don't you dare wooyoung. didn't you already nearlly got expaled because

of hitting youngers years." a boy with difrent coullerd hear was standing behind him with a devils smile. wooyoung grinded his teeth and walked past us.

"thank you mister for saving us." a said bowing. "thank you uncle jonghyun." i heard chansung said. "don't worry boys if he does that again you have just to say it.'

jonghyun said having a satifyd smile. i looked confused at everybody. "aren't you telling us who this little guy is. he is cute. reminds me a little bit of me and key."

jonghyun asked. "ahh this is lee taemin." minho said patting my shoulder. i saw jonghyun face chance. "is there something wrong uncule jonghyun?"

"no everythings ok ryeowook. so you name is lee taemin do you have a older brother named lee jinki also knowed as onew?"

"yes how did you know?" i looked confused at him. "i know him from the past. we had a fight and lost eachother out of side who knows if he stopt being angry at us."

jonghyun dazed of. "any way how are you taeminie?" "taeminie? how do you know my nickname?" before i could recive a answer i the bell went. "oeps have to go. any way i'm in the same

class as the others so if you could problems just visted us. amby i will see you ate lunch." jonghyun said before running to his class. the rest of us went to our class.

again this year we where in the same class so i will maby meet there parents. we had homeroom and we could do something for our self before starting our knew day.

"pradom me but are you maby lee taemin?" a girl asked with long hair. "looks like i'm populair. yes i'm lee taemin what can i do for you?" i asked.

"can we be friends?" i eyed her before looking at my friends. "sure why not the more friends the more fun right?" i smiled and see smiled back before ruffeling my hair. "you are so cute~!"

lunch time

"hey taemin do you want to meet our parent?" chansung asked me. my eyes widen i shok my head heafy nearly spilling my banana milk. "may i may i."

"sure why not if you don't mind jessica coming too." i smiled happly. "you never met there family before taemin?" i shoke my head too jessicas answers spilling some of my

banana milk. "lets go." ryeowook taking the lead. we went outside and walked to a place somewhere far away from the student. "taeminie where are you going?"

"ha onew-hyung i'm meeting finnaly minho and teh others parents." onew looked around us before locking his eyes on jessica. "unclu jonghyun said he knows you from his past."

chansung said betwen. "they are also on this school?" onew said suprise we nodded. "i'm coming with you guys." i looked confused at my older brother.

i knew from jonghyun he and brother had a some kind of fight. i hope not that it will be still there. with onew joining us we walked to the group. i saw a group of guys

lieing onder a big sakura tree. "o looks what we have here. chansung and the others brought somebody with them." one of them said. he looked more thais.

"well looks how is there isn't it onew." jonghyun said waving at us. jonghyun had a raiven-haired boys head on his lap who was looking upside down at us.

"hey guys long time no seen." i saw my brother screting his head. "yah onew we are not angry at you. lets forget it and be friends ok?" a other say.

"anyway i think i should let you know who we are. my name in leeteuk. this guy huging me is kangin." leeteuk said. "we meet already this morning but the

girl doesn't knwo me. i'm jonghyun and this guy his kibum but just call him key." jonghyun said patting keys head. "my name is nichkhun i'm from thailand

so that why i don't look somebody from korea. this guy is jaebum. you can call him jay also." nichkhun pointed at the guy who was resting his head on khuns shoulder.

"my name is eunhyuk and this one here is dinghae." eunhyuk said pointing at the guy who was hugging him from behind. i bowed at them and looked at my friends confused.

"whats wrong? why the confused face?" "well i though i would meet you parents but i don't understand this." i heard jessica chuckel. i looked at her confused.

"well actuly this are our parents. jaebum and nichkhun are my parents, donghae and eunhyuk are minhos and ryeowook parents are leeteuk and kangin." chansung cleard up

before siting next to leeteuk. "how is that possible boys can't pregnat." "only special boys." minho corrected me. "its dificult to find out if you are one of them.

the chance is the bigst if you parents where from two guys. i though i was save until i got her." onew sat down taking jessica by her wrist and putted on her lap.

"ha so you are one of us." jonghyun smiled devils. "yeah it was before they the time we got in to a fight probaly some left overs." onew said before pulling me down.

"so whats you name girl and the others boys." key asked still on the same position when we met. "my name is jessica my fathers name is henry." "the violing guy."

jessica nodded. i looked around the circel before i looked in my bag. i pouted. "what wrong little guy?" donghae asked me teasingly. "my banana milk is finished."

"omo you had three already and you still want?" onew rold his eyes. i pouted more. "here i got some." jonghyun gave me a bottle and i smiled happly.

"jjong you said you met him this morning so what is his name." key asked. "this guy is the 'younger brother' of onew taemin." i saw keys eyes widen and he finally

chanced posisions. he looked at onew who nodded back. this was the first time i heard boys sqeulq like girls in happyness. still drinking my banana milk i looked

confused at them. "he is so cute." eunhyuk said clapping his hand. "umma you are embarrsing me." minho sighed putting his hand infront of his face. donghae patted him.

"that are bottums, my boy." "looks likes he is a top." jonghyun said teasing. i looked around the circkel until i realist how i was outside of the cirkel.

"what wrong taeminie?" onew asked. "i have the feeling i don't really fit." i said sad. "because every got ther umma and appa." i ended with a pout. i heard jonghyun chuckel.

"then why don't you call me appa and key umma. we are 'some'kind the same." i didn't really understand what jonghyun was saying but i was happy with it.

"wait why am i the umma?" key pointed at him. "bottum" jonghyun, donghae, kangin and jaebum answered. key pouted but just lifted his shoulder before moving

his place next to me. i had lots of fun with them before the school bell went. it was time to go back to class. "will we see you tomorrow taeminie?' key asked.

i nodded happly after that we said good bye.

~after school~

"bye guys see you tomorrow." i said to my friends before i walked with jessica and my brother. "we are first meeting up with henry before going to appa ok?"

we walked to a music room where we saw somebody walking outside. "appa!" i heard jessica chirp before running to the man. "hey jess hey onew how was your day."

the man asked before giving jessica kiss on the forehead and onew on the lips. "it was great. umma is ecapted in the cirlkel like they never had a fight."

the man smiled. "o you must be taemin. i'm henry." henry said giving me a handshack. "come appa is waiting for us and really wants to meet you two."

we walked to the office of my dad and knocked. "come in" we heard and we opend the door. "appa this are the two i wanted to let you met. this is henry and my daughter jessica."

i saw that appa was smilling softly before going towarst us. "so you must be jessica. you really look like onew." dad said patting jessicas head.

"nice meeting you mr lee. i'm henry lau." "nice meeting you two henry. please call me appa lee."

 

that they was really a happy day with verry much new friends like you guys. nice meeting you!