a young surprise with a wrong end

Happy Family

I sighed I saw that coming. “well when we told our parents they looked at us until my father stood up and order us to get an abortion. There was a hug like scandal about somewhere

In the company world that had gay love in it. they were scared that if people would find out that we are pregnant, a man to be more specific, they would lose everything.

So you could say that they were scared. Thinking about it we couldn’t blame them. It is a scary idea to have that scandal and then this. It was just the wrong timing.”

I said a bit said looking outside. I felt a kiss on my cheek. “don’t worry it is in the past. It made up we are part of the family again.” Taemin said cheerful. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“come on I’m sure Mr. lee is done having breakfast.” I said stepping out of the car followed by the other two. Stepping in we were greeted by Ms. Lee.

“what a surprise to see you three here.” we all bowed. “I hope we can come through before the first patient comes we want to do a check up on Chansung.”

“he is in his office follow me.” She said and walked us to the office. “well hello key, taemin, Chansung. What can I offer you?” Mr. Lee said giving us all a handshake.

“I need a pregnant-test to confurme something.” I said. “It not really polite to guess something but I guess it Chansung?” he said earning a surprised face from the boy.

“well it was obvious you guys go just like donghae and eunhyuk.” I said to him. Mr. lee ordered him to sit on the couch for check-up. “we did a test and it came out positive.”

I explained while the doctor did his stuff. “this going to be cold Chansung so don’t be surprised.” he told and the boy nodded. After the gel was place and the doctor looked around the results came out.

“well Chansung what do you hope?” he asked. “well that I’m pregnant.” He asked shy a little bit afraid what Mr. Lee would think. “don’t worry I don’t like abortion

So I don’t mind if you will keep the baby. Congratulation you are pregnant.” He said smiling and the boy’s face lite up. “did I hear it right is Chansung pregnant?”

Onew’s head came just around the corner giving everybody a heart attack. “Pabo are you carzy you nearly gave me a heart attack.” I scold him. He said a fast sorry before disepairing again

To come back a few minutes later if the stuff that needed to be given for people who are pregnant. I checked everything. “can we get the anti-vomit?” I asked and Mr. Lee nodded and gave us that too.

We plead us good bye and Onew came back with us, a bit grumpy. “what with you?” I asked confused. “lost a bet with henry. He was closer.” I raised an eyebrow before he gave me the

‘it’s not a money bad’ and I gave him a understand look. “so when are you going to tell them?” Onew asked and Chansung ticked my shoulder.

“aunt key can we go to G-D’s house?” I nodded before driving to the park. After a while we arrived at the hut. Chansung opened the door and let us in.

“he jogs early in the morning before breakfast.” He said and lead us to the living room. “want us to be in the same room when you tell him?” Onew ask.

“I don’t know if it would be any different. He knows if there are more than one person in a house.” I said before putting ‘ninja’ in between. “we will be in the kitchen just so

That it is some more privet.” I said leading the others with me. Soon we heard the door open and close and G-dragons voice. “chanie I know you are there~!”

“in the living room.” Chansung replied. “where are the others?” He asked sitting next to his lover. “in the kitchen. Yongie I have to tell you something.” He said scared.

“has it to do something with this?” G-dragon held a picture in his hand. Chansung nodded not even surprised that he got it in his hand. “what is it. it looks like an echo sho…wing

A…. baby.” I took out my camera I have the feeling that it going to be a jay moment. “chanie?”
“yongie I’m pregnant and it’s your child.” Chansung said his eyes closed tightly.

G-dragon stood up and looked confused at Chansung. “to make it clear something went wrong with the and now you are pregnant and it’s my child?”

Chansung nodded not daring to look up. “I’m going to be father. I’M GOING TO BE FATHER!!!!” G-dragon yelled dancing around the room before coming to the kitchen door.

“hear that master I’m going to be father.” He yelled into the camera and hugged me. “yeah yeah I know I was the one finding out now let me go and safe your energie to run away from Nichkhun.”

Then G-D froze. “so G-D has a fear.” I said teasing. “don’t be surprised it’s normal to be scared for this kind of people.” He said pouting. I just shook my head and brought him to the car.

We arrived home and stepped out. Walking inside I was greeted by a dog. No not roo the bigger one. “bummie why did you go out with-out telling me. I came to a cold empty bed.”

He said pouting I chuckled and kissed him. “sorry but I had to go somewhere.” I said before walking to the living room. “please tell me you gave them breakfast.” Khun asked me.

“yes I gave them breakfast. I a parent to khun.” I said rolling my before sitting on the lap Jonghyun offered me. “onew you here already?” henry asked surprised to see his boyfriend.

“who took the pregnant-test that was put in the cubit I notice it was gone.” Eunhyuk asked. “yeah I took it.” I said not knowing the reaction that would follow. “are you pregnant again?”

Jonghyun asked surprised. “no.” I said confused. “then why does this test says positive?” leeteuk asked showing it. I forgot to take it away from the table.

“i-I can explain I think?” I dogged myself deeper into Jonghyun trying to avoid the glares of the others. He protected me from their glares luckily. “and why is it so bad for him to be pregnant again?”

Jonghyun asked a bit annoyed and angry. I don’t blame him it’s not bad if I would be pregnant well I’m not pregnant but still. “well ehhh.” There is where they got stuck and I did a merhong.

“the test is not from key.” Chansung came in between. I saw G-dragon being nervous. So they are going to tell. “them from who is it chanie?’ jay asked.

“to tell you the true this morning we went to Mr. Lee to confirm the test that why aunt Onew is with us. He came back with us. Telling you this, the test is true somebody is pregnant and it’s not key.”

Chansung paused and felt an arm around his shoulder. Then G-dragon turned around to khun and jay. “Mr. Park & Mr. Park I think (K/N: well it’s going to be park when they are married) I want to ask you something.

Please let the child alive and let me be his father that hasn’t been killed yet by the mother of the mother.” He said nervous. If it wouldn’t have been something importuned I would be laughing now.

It was silence and everybody looked wide eyes at the two boys only me, taemin and onew were reacting normal because we knew about it. “you pregnant my son?”

jay asked carefully. “I sense a dejavu~.” I whispered for only Jonghyun to hear who had chuckled about what going to happen. Chansung nodded and waited for the impact.

“oh my god. Oh my god! O MY GOD!!!!” he suddenly yelled. “I’M GOING TO BE GRANDFATHER! I’M GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!” he yelled jumping up and down

Together with Donghae. I looked over at khun who is silence and stood up. I nudged his shoulder telling him and mouthed ‘come’. The other mom’s followed me.

“Nichkhun.” I whispered before he broke down. I let him cry on my shoulder while leeteuk gave him a back-rub. “it’s ok. It’s fast but it’s going to be all right.” I whispered.

“I want him to get an abortion.”