CHAPTER 8

You Kissed Me and Left Me.

(Lizzie is with Luna of f(x)  dorm sitting on couch (because f(x) is now under MARCAN Entertianment))

Lizzie: Alexander told me all things I should do and shouldn't do with Kevin Oppa.

Luna: He is only telling you those things because he cares.

Lizzie: I know but he said I should do them because I'm young and I'm not married to Kevin. He doesn't know and never will that we'd do certain things already (Chapter 5 & 6 reference).

Luna: Kevin loves you and won't force you to do anything you don't to do.

Lizzie: I know but I don't like how Alexander said it to me he should have please make good choices and be careful.

Luna: Maybe you should tell him that you don't like how he said it. 

Lizzie: Thanks you're a great friend. (They hug)

Luna: I have a very busy day but I'll drive you home first.

Lizzie: Thanks.

With Lizzie and Kevin:

Kevin: I got you a little something because you're my girlfriend and I thought you would like it when I saw it. (Hand her a jewelry box. She opens the box)

*IMAGEN IT SAY'S Lizze AND Kevin*

Lizzie: Thanks Oppa. I love it! (Hugs him)

Kevin: I'll the half with your name on it and you'll the half with my name on it. (They put them on)

Lizzie: You're the best boyfriend ever.

Kevin: I have another gift for you. 

Lizzie: What is it? (He kisses her softly)

Kevin: I have interview tomorrow and I was wondering if it's okay with you that I say were datting.

Lizzie: Oppa you say were datting and inlove.

Kevin: You have to understand that the KISSME's (U-KISS'es fans) might say bad things about you.

Lizzie: I won't care because I love you. (They kiss)

End of chapter