CHAPTER 12

You Kissed Me and Left Me.

The next day:

(Lizzie on the phone with Luna)

Lizzie: Are you going the MARCAN Entertainment party tonight?

Luna: Yeah it will awsome. Are you going?

Lizzie: Yeah all the managers will be there.

Luna: I have to go.

Lizzie: Bey. (They both hang up.) U-KISS meeting at in the living room. (All boys show up) Tonight MARCAN ENT is having a party for thier singers, actors, actresses, modles, managers, and other workers. I need you guys to be on your best behavior because I don't anything about U-KISS in the news. Understand. (They knod and walk away)

Kevin: Parties in Korea are diffent then in American. 

Lizzie: Oppa what do mean?

Kevin: If someone is underage they won't drink, people don't wooh at the party, Don't get drunk out your minde because it is profeshinal thing. 

Lizzie: I won't I'm good good girl and you're boyfriend but thanks for the info.

Later:

At the party:

MC: Welcome to offical MARCAN ENT party. (Everyone claps and cheers) We are to have a good time tonight. (The party starts)

Luna: I have go bathroom. Will you (Lizzie) come with me?

Lizzie: Sure. 

In the bathroom:

(Luna is in a stall and Girl's Day member Yura walks in)

(Luna comes outs her her stall and washes her hands. Lizzie's back facing the sink)

Yura: Hello Luna. (rudley)

Luna: Hi Unnie. 

Yura: Who are you?

Lizzie: I'm Lizzie U-KISS's new manager. You're Yura from girls day.

*Watch* - *Lizzie - green dress, Luna - White dress, Yura - pink outfit (They are not wearing this dresses/outfits in story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilqaVWfReTw 

Later at the dorm:

Kevin: Babe are you okay?

Lizzie: I'm fine Oppa don't worry. 

Kevin: That's good.

End of chapter