CHAPTER 7

You Kissed Me and Left Me.

(Alexander has just walked in the apparment.)

Alexander: Hi Lizzie.

Lizzie: Hi xander. If he see's us makingout I'm so dead.

Kevin: Why would be dead?

Lizzie: Oppa he'll teast me and give letture about stuff.

Kevin: Don't show him that the teasing bugs you and just pretend to listen to letture about stuff.

Lizzie: Thanks Oppa. (They walk to the door.)

Kevin: See you tomworro. (He kisses her sofly and leavesShe is on clould 9)

Alexander: Somebody just got kissed.

Lizzie: How can you tell?

Alexander: It's written allover your face. Lizzie has a boyfriend(x3)

Lizzie: I'll be in my room if you need me.

With U-KISS:

 (Kevin just got back from his date)

Dongho: Hyun what's with that look on your face?

Kevin: What are talking about?

Soohyun: He's talking about that smile and ligh headed look on your face. Who is she?

Kevin: My girlfriend.

Kiseop: What's her name?

Hoon: Do we know her?

Kevin: I will not tell you who she is because I want to protect her.

Eli: C'mon you know you want to tell us.

Kevin: Okay but don't tell the manger or anyone in the company. (They knod) My girlfriend's name is Lizzie is the person that made our seduals and explained them us and she also stayed hear last night. I don't the media to findout because I don't the fans to say nasty thing about her.

Soohyun: We won't tell anyone and we will help keep it secret.

Kevin: Thanks guys. (They all guy-hug and they all walk away exept Eli)

Eli: Have you kissed her yet?

Kevin: Yes but we'd gone a bit farther than kissing (CHAPTER 5 RFERANCE AND CHAPTER 6 RFERANCE).

Eli: That must have been the noise I herd that nice.

Kevin: You're pretty close but I feel about it because I'm two years older than her.

Eli: Did say she was okay with it?

Kevin: She did.

Eli: She said she was okay with it so shouldn't feel bad age is only a number.

Kevin: You understand women.

With Lizzie:

Alexander: Now that you have a boyfriend we need talk about something.

Lizzie: Okay.

Alexander: Because you're young you can only hug, hold hands, and kiss and you're not married that's also why those are the only things you can do. Do you understand?

Lizzie: Yes I understand. 

END OF CHAPTER