CHAPTER 3

You Kissed Me and Left Me.

(Lizzie and Alexandra are the apparement)

Lizzie: Thanks for srewing up a magor moment for me.

Alexander: You're welcome. That hot guy about kiss you the sun is setting he looked like Kevin Oppa and that made it even more perfect. (She blushes)

Lizzie: That guy was Kevin Oppa and were in love and I havn't seen him in forever. He's my true love.

Alexander: He'll kissing all the time cuz he is in U-KISS. (Lizzie goes to her room)

Lizzie: I can't wait until Kevin and I get married. (Thinking to herself)

U-KISS'es dorm:

Kevin: I almost kissed her then cousin ruined it she really wanted me to kiss her. (Thinking to himself and looks at the pictuer of her and him together when they were little kids beside his bed and smiles)

*FLASHBACK*

Lizzie: Kevin where are you? (He jumps up from a bush) 

Kevin: Boo!

Lizzie: You're funny.

Kevin: These are for you. (He gives the flowers in the pictuer)

*End of FLASHBACK*

(Eli walks in the room)

Eli: Are you alright?

Kevin: Just thinking about something.

Eli: What are you thinking about?

Kevin: Lizzie.

Eli: This the girl you talk about all the time?

Kevin: Yeah. She has a job at NH Media she gaves us our seduals today.

Eli: Wow 6/7 years later you meet up in Korea. 

Kevin: We went out for lunch today and hungout this afternoon. We were about to kiss then her ride arived to take her home. I want get to know her again and marry her one day.

Eli: Find out what she likes and ask her out on date then a few more dates. Then you will be her boyfriend finally you two will married. 

Kevin: Thanks. (He goes outside the dorm in the hall way and calls Lizzie)

The phone call:

Lizzie: Hello.

Kevin: Hi Lizzie it's Kevin.

Lizzie: Hi Kevin.

Kevin: Do want to go out on date with me?

Lizzie: I'd love to.

Kevin: What do want to on this date?

Lizzie: Let's go salsa dancing. 

Kevin: Alright. I'll pick you at 7:00pm. 

Lizzie: Alright. 

End of chapter