Chapter 1

You Kissed Me and Left Me.

*FLASHBACK*

The day Kevin left of Korea:

(Lizzie and Kevin are sitting on steps outside Lizzie's house)

Lizzie: I can't beleive I'm going to be starting highschool next year.

Kevin: It's scary at first but you'll be fine because you're very likeable.

Lizzie: It will be weird not having my best friend there with me.

Kevin: I wish you were comming to Korea with me. 

Lizzie: Were you're famous I'll come and visit you. 

Kevin: I need to tell you something.

Lizzie: About what?

Kevin: I know I'm only 15 and you only 13 but I love you and I can't pictuer myself with anyone but you. Do you love me?

Lizzie: I feel the exact same way. (He moves her hair from her face and they kiss)

*NOW*

(Lizzie has just arvied in Korea and her cousin older Alexander his picking her up from airport)

Alexander: Hey Shawty (shorty). 

Lizzie: Hi Alex.

Alexander: You must be tried from your flight.

Lizzie: You've got that rigth. 

(They get in his car go his apartment)

At his apparent:

Alexander: You're mom told me that you came hear for a job booking sedual's for famous singers, actors, and moldles.

Lizzie: The record company NH Media (U-KISS'es company) offered me the job.

Alexander: Maybe you'll see your boyfriend Kevin. (She blushes) 

Lizzie: He is not my boyfriend and I didn't come hear just see him I came for my job.

Alexander: You're blushing! That means you like him and wish he was your boyfriend. (She punches him in the arm) Ow. (He rubs his arm)

Lizzie: I'll be in my room. (She goes to her and takes a shower because she has an ensuite) 

After her show: 

(The phones rings)

Alexander: I've got it! (Lizzie jumps on his back and grabs the phone)

Lizzie: No I've got it. Hello.

Lizzie's Boss: I need you to come in tomowwor at 8:30 because you have a metting with U-KISS (forgot that Kevin was in that group) at 9:00. You just need to explain their sedual to them and make sure they all have copies of it.

Lizzie: Okay See you then. (They both hand up)

Alexander: What was that about? (They are sitting on the couch)

Lizzie: It was my boss. I have be there at 8:30am tomowwor because I have a meeting with U-KISS at 9:00am to expalin their sedual to them.

Alexander: Maybe you'll get kissed.

Lizzie: I already had my first kiss. 

Alexander: Maybe you'll get your secdon.

Lizzie: That would be totaly unperfeshional. 

Alexander: I'll be in kitchen in you need anything. 

Lizzie:  Alright. (She goes to her room and talks to Kevin online)

The online chat with Kevin:

Kevin: Hi.

Lizzie: Hi Oppa.

Kevin: How are you?

Lizzie. Good you Oppa?

Kevin: I'm good thanks.

Lizzie: I Just moved to Korea.

Kevin: Are you joking?

Lizzie: I'm not joking. 

Kevin: OMG.

Lizzie: I have meeting with a boygroup tomowwor at 9:00 to explain thier sedual to them.

Kevin: We should meet for lunch. 

Lizzie: Sounds great. 

After the online chat.

Later:

Alexander: You probally be getting to bed if you have to a work at 8:30.

Lizzie: Thanks. Good night. 

Alexander: Good night. (She goes to her room)

The next day:

(It's 6:30am Lizzie her room sleeping. Alexander goes in to her room starts jumping on the bed)

Alexander: WAKE UP! (Jumping up and down her bed)

Lizzie: What are you doing? (He stops)

Alexander: You need get ready for work. 

Lizzie: I don't have time your childish ways. (He leaves shuts the door she get ready)

At NH Media:

Her Boss: Hi nice to meet you.

Lizzie: Hi nice to meet you.

Boss: Welcome to the company. 

Lizzie: Thanks. 

Boss: Everyone is excited to have a new face in office. U-KISS might be tried because of the members were working late last night. Hear we are this the room that you will be working. 

Lizzie: Thank you for showing around. 

Boss: You're welcome. (He leaves. She is in her office organizing stuff for when U-KISS walks in)

(U-KISS is walking to the room and she can hear them)

Dongho: I'm tired I want go back to sleep.

Eli: If you went to bed instead of playing videogames you wouldn't so tried.

Kevin: Here we are. (He opens the door to her office.)

End of chapter