CHAPTER 20 LAST CHAPTER

You Kissed Me and Left Me.

WEDDING!

*AJ flew in the the USA to there for their big day*

Cermoney:

(All bridemaids and grooms men start walking down the aile.)

Paster: Please stand and face the center aile. (Everyone does and Lizzie's Dad is walking Lizzied down the aile) Please be seated everyone. (Everyone sits) Today we hear to witness the marriage of Lee Min Gi (Lizzie Lee) and Woo Sunghyun (Kevin Woo). Lee Min Gi do you take Woo Sunghyun to be your husband?

Lizzie: I do.

Paster: Woo Sunghyun do you take Lee Min Gi to be your life?

Kevin: I do.

Paster: I now prounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. (They kiss. Then walk out the chapple)

Repection:

AJ: Hi I'm AJ I will be your MC for the night so let's fave fun. Put your hands together for Mr. and Mrs. Woo. (Lizzie and Kevin walking and share there first dance) *Fover - SNSD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6JMFqKHIjw * 

During the first dance:

Lizzie: I love you.

Kevin: I love you too (They Kiss)

Everyone in the room: WOOH!

After the dance:

AJ: Now could everyone please clear dance floor the father daughter dance. (Everyone clears the dance floor)

*Taylor Swift - Fifteen (15)* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-K2tXWK4w 

After the dance:

After the first dance: 

AJ: Eli Kevin's bestman will make a speach.

Eli: I've know for a long time now and I didn't think he would get married before me. Lizzie, Kevin loves you very much. I love you both very much. (Everyone claps and he (Eli) sits down in his seat)

AJ: Thank you Eli. Luna Lizzie's maid of honnor will make a speach.

Luna: Lizzie, I know we haven't that long but I feel like I've know you forever you were like a sister to me. I remember when you told me about Kevin Oppa I didn't think it was Kevin from U-KISS you were bitten the lovebug. Kevin, please take care of my bestfriend. (Everyone claps and Luna takes her seat)

AJ: Thank You Luna. Now let's party.

After the party:

(They pull up to house)

 

 

Lizzie: Where are we?

Kevin: This our new house.

Lizzie: Alright, but what about our stuff.

Kevin: The movers moved it in this morning.

Lizzie: This our house. (They go inside)

Inside:

(Bedroom)

Kevin: Welcome home Mrs. Woo. (He shuts the door behind him)

End of story