B9

Anju

They were still in the den and Eunkwang shook his head, "You know how serious this is. We have always dealt with our issues amongst ourselves. We rarely involved manager hyung. But this, this..." he trailed off shaking his head. Words failed him. Eunkwang finally stood up, walked over to Minhyuk and shoved him violently.

"What were you thinking? He is your junior, you are responsible for him!" He cried out, then wiped his face in defeat as he continued, trying to calm down. "I cannot believe I was not vigilant. This is my fault"

"No, no, no. Hyung. It is not" Minhyuk protested. "I cannot explain it right now because my head is being done in. But I promise you, there is more to this"

"What can be more to you touching a charge against their will, Minhyuk?" Huh? Tell me, cause I really want to know" Eunkwang snapped

Minhyuk could not say anything. He was silent for so long, Eunkwang threw him a look of disgust as he left him alone in the den. Now, Minhyuk better understood the looks he got on his arrival. Obviously Ilhoon had been very busy during his absence.

Minhyuk finally pulled himself together as he had to face the rest of his house mates. No matter what, he was still their hyung. Dinner was already served but no one ate  at the table. Peniel and Sungjae were on the L shaped sofa's end. Hyunsik was reclining in its middle while Changsub was on the floor. Ilhoon was nowhere to be seen. Minhyuk was no longer hungry but he needed energy for what was to come. He ate alone at the table and then went to bed after his shower. Eunkwang had already turned his lamp off and slept facing away from him. Minhyuk sighted heavily as he got into his own bed and laid down. Sleep was very elusive that night.

Minhyuk saw Ilhoon at breakfast. That one had the nerve to greet him as if all was fine, but as the older one, Minhyuk let it be and acknowledged his greeting. The day was still chilly for Minhyuk  but he pushed through. That night, he and Eunkwang talked again in their bedroom. "Ilhoon has experessed his desire for this not to go any further because he could not bear the humiliation".

Unbelievable, Minhyuk thought. The little had his bases covered. Obviously he was not one of  the smartest in his school for nothing. Minhyul kept quiet throughout the time Eunkwang gave out his dictates. Minhyuk was never to be alone with Ilhoon. At all times, a third party had to be present and the dictates continued in that vein. Minhyuk promised to comply with all. Then they left to practice. This dance session was one of the most uncomfortable ones to say the least. Eunkwang decided to get the elephant out of the room right away.  He stopped the music and gathered everyone's attention, "I know you have heard about Ilhoon and Minhyuk. Without going into details for Ilhoon's sake, we have settled the matter and I expect the rest of you not to dwell on it anymore".

Hyunsik scoffed, "Just like that? Puh lease. There should be some sort of retribution" he ended heatedly

Eunkwang kept his voice level because he could sense the underlying currents of discord about to burst. "Yes Hyunsik and there is. But for Ilhoon's sake and per his request, we are not taking htis further. The press will not be kind. Do you get what I am saying?"

Hyunsik was a hot head but could still be reasoned with. He saw the wisdom in Eunkwang's words. The others did too, even though they kept throwing Minhyuk dirty looks. Minhyuk took it all, he felt he deserved it because of his negligence.