B2

Anju

Immediately Ilhoon was out of earshot, Minhyuk gave vent to his frustration, "He gets clingier and clingier each day"

"Remember he is young Minhyuk, so tread carefully so as not to hurt him when you get impatient" Eunkwang advised

"I know Eunkwang, but honestly, when I offered to be there for him, I didn't know it would become like this. Even Sungjae is not this clingy and he is the youngest!"

"I know I know", Eunkwang soothed as he rubbed Minhyk's shoulders, once that one sank into a nearby chair. "But as the oldest, I would aldvise you not to be so abrupt with him please" Eunkwang said

Eunkwang was older than Minhuk but they were such good friends, they put formality aside when treating with each other. Both went way back, which was something, Ilhoon in his youth, could not understand. Minhyuk determined to talk with Ilhoon as he wanted.

That evening, Changsub and hyunsik made an awesome dinnerfor all while Peniel and Sungjae entertained them with some very naughty jokes. When dinner was over, Minhyuk went to find Ilhoon in the room he shared with Peniel and Sungjae. He had them leave so he could talk to Ilhoon alone.

"What is goin on Ilhoon?"

As if you care" that one sulked so Minhyuk cajoled him as he asked, "What did you nedd to talk about?"

"Nothing"

Minhyuk was getting exasperated so he came to sit beside Ilhoonon his twin bed and put his arm around him comfortingly. Ilhoon had such a tough exterior, people often thought him immune to the outside world. But Minhyuk knew how sensitive he was. Sometimes too sensitive. He laid his head on Ilhoon's shoulder as he apologised. "I am sorry I was not there for you this afternoon. I was stressed"

"Then why didn't you come to me?" Ilhoon cried out. 

"You shouldn't be burdened with my worries" Minhuk said and added, " Eunkwang was around to cheer me up, thank goodness"

That last one ticked Ilhoon off. What was he, Ilhoon? Useless?

"Anyway" Minhyuk continued briskly, "you said something about our verses?"

So Ilhoon detailed the problem and Minhyuk solved it. He was getting up to leave, when Ilhoon grabbed his hand. "Don't go. Stay with me"

Minhyuk looked down with an affectionate smile, "You are a grown up now. You no longer need me in your bed"

"Says who?" Ilhoon challenged as he stood up as well and hugged Minhyuk. Then his hands started roaming around Minhyuk's back and down to his very firm buttocks as he kissed the older one in the neck.

"Stop it" Minhyuk protested as he tried to pull away. Ilhoon only held him more firmly.

"Stop it!" Minhyuk finally got impatient with Ilhoon's antics nad shoved him so hard he fell on the bed.. Ilhoon looked up at his hyung with a calculating gleam in his eye, "You did not say that last time"

"Well I am saying it now" Minhyuk snapped as he left angry.