B16

Anju

Minhyuk could hardly believe his ordeal was over just like that. It felt anticlimactic. Nevertheless, he was very grateful. Ilhoon stayed at his aunt's and uncle's until the group's comeback. He only came to the dorms for practice. Hyunsik felt as if he was stepping into the twilight zone when he got back. s were laughing jovially with Minhyuk while Ilhoon was not home. Personally he was glad the air was clear. He had been so mad at Minhyuk because he respected him so much and it was difficult to swallow that his perfect hyung could have been so flawed.  Eunkwnag had grossly improved in his leadership skills from that experience. Peniel and Sungjae were simply glad things were good at their dorms once again. Changsub was only looking forward to their comeback because he felt as if his nerves would snap from anticipation. Eunkwang and Minhyuk's friendship was strengthened and by the time Ilhoon got back to the dorms, the guys were ready to accept him and move on. He looked so much happier and not as lean as before. He was healthier and he had let his hair grow more from that crop he used to sport.

There was a week to their comeback stage. Minhyuk was in the den on their computer, when Ilhoon found him. Ilhoon immediately held his hands up in peace as he smile ruefully. "I had this whole speech prepared" he started, looking down at his hands he was twisting "now, seeing you makes me feel so guilty, I cannot remember a word" he finally admitted

Minhyuk looked up at him and said quietly and sincerely, "I forgive you". Ilhoon looked up nervously, his eyes glistening with tears, "Thank you" was all he replied. Minhyuk stood up and returned his uncertain smile. They were like that for a while, saying nothing, when finally Ilhoon said, "Uhm, well I will let you return to the pc".

"Alright" Minhyuk nodded and Ilhoon left closing the door quietly behind him.

Their comeback stage finally came and the guys brought it. Their performance, their interviews, everything was memorable and their fans loved them for it. They loved them even more for the bond they could see amongst them. Seeing Ilhoon between Eunkwang and Minhyuk during the photo op, noone could tell the ordeal these young men had braved. Yet here they were and definitely ready for another stage along with the rest of their members.