B5

Anju

Ilhoon was getting bolder and Minhyuk did not know what to do about it. He, especially did not want to make things more difficult for their group leader, Eunkwang who already had so much on his plate with group obligations. Minhyuk decided to find a way on  his own. Individual obligations like school, bodybuilding and gaming were over, so the whole group could focus on their album completely. Being the visuals of the group, Sungjae and Minhyuk were often called upon to play the role of love interests when they were rehearsing for their music videos, until the lead actress was cast.

It was Ilhoon's turn to rap his verse and since Sungjae had not been on point today, Minhyuk had to step in. The script called for Ilhoon to air caress the love interest as he rapped and danced around her. This, Ilhoon did around Minhyuk as he glided about him, letting his body as well as his words say how he felt about his love. Ilhoon was very sensual in his movements. Usually  Minhyuk would find it fun and goof off but because of Ilhoon's recent actions, he was more anxious than amused.

All were watching and were very impressed with Ilhoon's performance. He radiated a maturity in his sensuality and they felt confident when the actress stepped in, their scene would be perfect. At some point, Ilhoon was holding back in his dance routine. Eunkwang who had been observing them critically, asked him to be more intense. Minhyuk was speechless. Had his hyung forgotten all he had said about Ilhoon, or did he not take it seriously?! Ilhoon turned it up a notch. He twirled around Minhyuk b-boy style and came face to face with him and they looked at each other. Ilhoon's eyes were very clear on his intentions. The others could not see because he was backing them. Then he glided around Minhyuk again, until he was behind the older one and put his arm around his narrow waist. Minhyk's shirt was rather flimsy and he could feel the wamth radiating from the younger one's arm as he held him firmly to his person. The character Minhyuk was playing had to fling her head back unto Ilhoon's shoulder, which he did with flourish so they could end this farce quickly. At the dramatic end, Changsub let out a long sharp whistle, "Go hyung.  If I did not know any better, I'd think you both had done this before" he joked, getting a laugh from Sungjae and Hyunsik. Peniel was more observant. He could tell all was not well with those two as Minhyuk pulled away sharply from Ilhoon citing fatigue.

Eunkwang followed Minhyuk to their room. "Don't tell me you still think what you told me is true?" He exclaimed immediately they were in.

"I don't think, I know" Minhyuk maintained. Eunkwang was exasperated now. He came to stand beside Minhyuk and said, "i told you, you are reading far too much into this"

Minhyuk realised he would not convince Eunkwang of his certainties and he could not make him see Ilhoon's salacious intent toward him. Afterall, Ilhoon was the younger and more innocent of the two. He was on his own.