B4

Anju

Minhyuk picked the guys up from school and they had a mini celebration at the local grill because of their great academic report cards. Ilhoon was very intelligent, so no one doubted he will come out again with excellent grades. Sungjae had also worked hard and improved admirably. As their meat was grilling at the table, Sungjae excused himself and went to the bathroom. Minhyuk remained with Ilhoon, having nothing to say.

Ilhoon finally broke the silence. "It was never this awkward between us, hyung" Ilhoon commented

"What do you mean?"

"I  mean this uncomfortable silence"

"I am fine with the silence" Minhyuk said but Ilhoon looked at him from beneath his lashes, "Really?" Ilhoon challenged

Minhyuk chose not to answer as he took a sip of his beer. "Is that good for your voice?" Ilhoon asked

"It will be alright" Minhyuk answered impatiently. "It is not as if I indulge carelessly". They lapsed into another silence before Ilhoon said softly, "I miss you"

"Stop saying things like that" Minhyuk barked. For such a sweet faced guy, his voice could be very harsh. But Ilhoon was not intimidated

"Why?" Ilhoon asked, "It's true" . Minhyuk turned to face Ilhoon and said clearly and without mincing words, " I am your hyung and being older than you, I expect your respect, which I have earned. So I do not want to hear you talk like that to me again"

"You have my respect" Ilhoon agreed as he drew closer and put his hand on Minhyuk's knee, "and you also have my love" he added.

Minhyuk looked at the hand pointedly but Ilhoon kept it there. He looked up into Ilhoon's clear brown eyes and that one looked right back into his. It was as Sungjae anounced his return that Minhyuk slapped Ilhoon's hand away.

Sungjae was none the wiser to the under currents around him as he chatted happily away with his mouth full.