B7

Anju

Eunkwang felt bad for Ilhoon.  Ilhoon was often taciturn and stoic , and already difficult to understand. So it was hard to relate to him. Even he, Eunkwang had not been able to, yet Minhyuk had, for which he was very grateful. It was why he found it utter rubbish all that Minhyuk read into Ilhoon's attentions.

Eunkwang found Minhyuk still awake in his bed, patting his cheek for more blood flow. He gave him some grapes as he said, "Ilhoon got kicked out again. I think his insomnia is getting worse. Can't you speak with him?"

"You know I am trying to cool it with him" Minhyuk reminded Eunkwang. Eunkwang respected his resolve but nevertheless, ended with this. "For his own sake, I think you should talk to him Minhyuk. He truly misses you."

Minhyuk said nothing and kept patting his cheeks. So Eunkwang put on his headphones and went back to work.

The music video they had rehearsed for was finally done with. They looked really good in it, particularly Ilhoon. Even the crew commented that he must have matured overnight. His was broody and agressive throughout the video, as the character was expected to be and still kept looking y. He danced with a sensuality that really impressed the rest. Over all they were very satisfied with the video and treated the guys to a meal in a very popular restaurant, at the end of the day. The place was crowded and Minhyuk ended up being squeezed beside Ilhoon. The oppurtunistic twerp, of course, took advantage of the situation. Everyone was having a good time, making merry and with lots of noise, when Minhyuk felt a hand snake up his thigh. He flung it away. The hand persisted and started inching its way up. He finally grabbed it, just as it was nearing his crotch. No one knew what was going on. When Minhyuk grabbed that hand, Ilhoon deliberately stumbled and spilled his drink on Minhyuk. That one looked down, really pissed, then back up to glare at Ilhoon. He had to excuse himself amidst all the laughter and teasing. Most thought it was because he was not able to hold his drink.  He did not notice Peniel's observant gaze as he rushed to clean off the sticky liquid.

Minhyuk was at the sink, when he was suddenly grabbed and pulled into an empty stall. "Ilhoon, I am getting really sick and tired of your boldness"

"I have to act this way to get your attention"

"No you don't. You can knock on my door"

"But you are always with Eunkwang"

Minhyuk looked up in exasperation. "Not that again" and he turned to leave but Ilhoon barred his way.