B1

Anju

Their group had debuted already but he still  felt nervous before performances. Which was why Ilhoon went to find his hyung Minhyuk and they could talk. They were close and he could always come to him whenever he needed him. Plus, hyung encouraged him to, reminding him that is what he was there for as the older one. Also, he and hyung were the main and lead rappers of their groups respectively, hence, they often practised together. But when he went to find Minhyuk in his room, that one was not there. Ilhoon wondered where he was as he looked around the dorm house. He found Hyunsik working out while Sungjae and Peniel fooled around. All three said they had not seen Minhyuk hyung. Ilhoon finally found Changsub who informed him that he had seen Minhyuk step out for a bit.

Ilhoon figured he probably left for some fresh air. It was not easy living with six other guys under one roof. Once in a while you needed a break. Ilhoon smiled to himself in commiseration, at the thought of his hyung taking big gulps of fresh air in some isolated area. He was still shaking his head in amusement at the thought, when the back door opened and Minhyuk tumbled in laughing. Ilhoon was about to go welcome him when he saw his other hyung, Eunkwang, closely follow Minhyuk. Both seemed to have been sharing a private joke as they fell on each other laughing.

"Hyung!" Ilhoon called out and both young men looked up.

"Minhyuk hyung" Ilhoon clarified, "I need to talk with you"

"In a moment" that one said dismissively. "I need to help Eunkwang put the groceries away" he added.

"Let the macknae do it" Ilhoon said but Eunkwang shook his head as he explained, "Not today. There are too many goodies".

Ilhoon tried again, "Hyung, it is about our verses for the rap part"

"And I said in a moment!"  Minhyuk snapped getting annoyed at the younger man's persistence. Ilhoon watched as Eunkwang placed his hand on Minhyuk's arm to calm him and he clenched his fists at the sight. When did Eunkwang and Minhyuk get so close? He realised it was not wise to push right now, so he excused himself politely and left.