B3

Anju

Eunkwang found Minhyuk in the bathroom washing his face, "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, go to sleep. I will be in, in a moment"

They shared a room and sometimes Eunkwang studied his sheet music way into the night before going to sleep. Minhyuk really wanted to talk to him about Ilhoon but he did not even know where to begin. By the time he got to the bedroom, Eukwang was fast asleep. He lay on his own twin bed, before switching his lamp off and going to bed. He hoped sleep would not elude him.

Being the youngest, Sungjae and Ilhoon still had school at which Minhyuk had to drop them off. The rest of the house was still asleep when they left. At least Eunkwang had remembered to make their lunches last night. He could always be counted on, Minhyuk thought fondly.

"What are you so happy about hyung?" Sungjae asked as he got into the van's front seat while munching his apple.

"Nothing much" Minhyuk answered. Then added, "I guess this being my last day to have to get up so early for you guys is reason enough" he teased. At that, Sungjae perked, "I know right. Last day of school. Oof, I am so glad!"

Ilhoon had been sitting quietly in the back, not saying anything and Minhyuk did not prompt him either. Minhyuk dropped them off, hurried to their company offices for his English lessons and then see their costumes for their next performance. By the time he got home, Hyunsik and Changsub were making lunch while Peniel was playing a game.

"Where is Eunkwang?" he asked them. "In the den" , Peniel answered without looking up.

Minhyk hung the van keys on their holder, up on the wall and went to find Eunkwang. That one was at the piano working on another piece. He took a break though, when he saw Minhyuk. He smiled up at him welcomingly, from his seat. Minhyuk always felt better when he was around Eunkwang, no matter how dire his situation. 

"Ilhoon has a crush on me" he burst out

Eunkwang burst out laughing, leaving Minhyuk perplexed. "What is so funny?"

"Have you seen you?"

"Aish, whatever. We are all idols here" Minhyuk said as he waved Eunkwang's words away. He had no false modesty about his looks, neither did any of them in their group, for that matter. Their good looks may not have secured their positions as idols, but they did not hurt either. 

"Yes we are" Eunkwang agreed, "But you in particular, are not our visual for nothing. Even your youthful face sometimes makes the younger ones forget you are not their friend, but their hyung"

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying that I can understand Ilhoon having a little crush on you. I have had one on you myself" Eunkwang admitted sheepishly. But Minhyuk waved the admission aside as he countered, "It is not just a man crush Eunkwang. I believe Ilhoon has genuine feelings for me and I honestly do not now how to deal"

Eunkwang sobered as he rose and went over to Minhyuk. " Don't dwell on it so much. Ilhoon is young now and feels things intensely. Eventually he will move on"

"I hope so" Minhyuk answered, more to himself.