B11

Anju

"What are you doing?" Get away from him" Hyunsik shouted as he dragged Sungjae away. That one was protesting, "No hyung. You have it wrong. He was not doing anything, I was only hugging him"

"I don't care. He had no business holding you with all that is going on. You are so young and innocent. You don't know anything"

Sungjae was offended, "Yes I do Hyunsik hyung. I kow Minhyuk hyung is sorry and has promised never to do it again" he ended staunchly

"Hmph" Hyunsik, scoffed at that, giving Minhyuk a dirty look and dragged Sungjae out, still protesting. All three had been so engrossed in their affair, none noticed Peniel who had been watching them from outside, thoughtfully. Hyunsik had left the den's door open, so Peniel had a good view of how dejected Minhyuk looked when they were gone. his shoulders were slumped with his face in his hands. There truly was more to this story Peniel concluded. Minhyuk had apologised profusely and very sincerely too, but it had not been for what Ilhoon accused him of. So what was he apologising for? Whatever it was, he was still agonizing over it. Peniel could not confront Ilhoon because that one was very smart and Peniel was not sure he had all the information he needed right now for a confrontation.

Hyunsik was a hothead, Eunkwang was already working overtime to keep things contained and he did not want to burden Sungjae. That left Changsub. Peniel would have really preferred to handle this alone, but he knew he could not. He needed help. Hopefully, Changsub would be ruled by his head not his emotions when Peniel brought to him his suspicions.

Changsub surprised Peniel and agreed to help. Apparently, he too had begun to start doubting the accusations because Ilhoon was acting very smug. Both resolved to get to the bottom of the matter.