B12

Anju

There came a weekend when everyone was gone and Minhyuk finally had the house to himself. He puttered about in his boxers and undershirt cause it was so hot. The AC was down so all they had were fans right now and those things were only blowing hot air. Argh! The floor felt warma nd nice beneath his bare feet though, as he came to lie down on their L shaped sofa. For once his mind was at peace as he surfed channels with the remote and crossed his ankles on the ottoman nearby. He had settled comfortably on a channel when he felt two cool hands from behind him, run down his body from his shoulders to his muscled torso in a caressing motion. He jumped up as if scalded and whirled around.

"Ilhoon! What are you doing here?" Ilhoon gave him a half smile as he straightened from behind the sofa. "I wanted to be with you" the younger one stated simply.

"Are you serious? After what you are putting me through right now?" Minhyuk could not believe this

Ilhoon was in cutoffs only. Apparently the heat was getting to him too. His ran his hands through his cropped hair as he walked around the sofa, speaking, "But Minhyuk, did I lie? We did engage in illicit activity together"

"That is not how it happened" Minhyul cried out, "And you know it". This situation was killing him.

"I don't know any such thing" Ilhoon countered softly as he tried to take a hold of Minhyuk's hand, but the older one snatched it away.

"What happened Ilhoon? Why are you doing this to me? What do you hope to accomplish?"

Ilhoon finally got a hold of Minhyuk's hand after much effort and he clasped it to his chest as he declared fervently, " I am not doing to you nothing you did not do to me first, hyung. You made me fall in love with you, then pushed me away"'

Minhyuk was going to interrupt but realised in time the wisdom of letting Ilhoon get it all out

"You were mine Minhyuk hyung! Mine! Then you turn away from me for Eunkwang hyung. You think I did not see your intimate moments? Those little touches an djokes shared? You had no time for me anymore" Ilhoon ended bitterly and by now his eyes were red with unshed tears.

By God! Minhyuk had had no idea what a distorted view Ilhoon had of his relationship with Eunkwang. It was so distorted, he had convinced himslef of a none existent relationship between his hyungs.

Minhyuk was so lost in his thoughts, he was unprepared when Ilhoon attacked him. The younger one had him in a strong grip and they both tumbled on the sofa. He tried to fend him off but Ilhoon had been working out with Hyunsik lately, he was strong.