Traitors and Visitors

My Devil Playmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[THIRD PERSON]

 

        “HYUNG!” Seungri skipped happily towards Jiyong and Dara as students poured out from the auditorium and into the hallways. “Did you see Sohee Ahn, you know, the really short girl you dated for a week before you got so mad at her from invading your private space that you spit gum in her hair? And, and, and did you see the president of your fan club, that Micky or Minnie or Miko girl, who was searching the entire auditorium for you and threw a fit when she couldn’t find you? Oh, and there were a lot of new freshmen who signed up for your fan club. I think your club fee has now increased to-“

 

       “He has no idea when to shut up,” Daesung groaned to the other two boys as they followed Seungri. Jiyong’s eyes were pretty much spitting fire, but the maknae didn’t take notice.

 

        “NOONA!” Seungri halted his announcements-to-Jiyong speech when he noticed Dara. “I missed you so much, you couldn’t even imagine!”

 

        Dara laughed, a contagious tinkling sound that made the other Bigbang boys smile as well. “Seungri, what are you talking about? We had just seen each other an hour ago!”

 

        “Well…an hour is too long to be away from my Dara noona.” Seungri pouted.

 

        “Okay…this is just awkward…” Daesung muttered. TOP rolled his eyes at Seungri, and was just about to cut in when Jiyong spoke.

 

        “Enough, maknae.” The icy voice of Jiyong scared Seungri so much that he stopped talking. Then Jiyong turned to Dara. “I’ll show you where your locker is.”

 

 

 

 

 

[Dara]

 

        Why, of all places, do I have the one locker next to Kwon Jiyong’s? And why, of all classes, do I have almost ALL the same classes as Jiyong?! This is just downright peachy!

 

        But at least I have the Bigbang boys in some of my classes, so my first day at YG went by quite quickly and happily. The boys were all very nice to me, especially TOP. No matter what classes we’re in, I can always count on him to smile warmly at me, help me copy down missed notes, or just have someone to sit with, to spare all the awkwardness. Daesung was only in one of my classes, but he kept cracking me up with jokes. Taeyang didn’t talk much, but always remembered to greet or smile at me warmly in the hallways. Oh, there’s also Seungri, who proudly introduced me to everyone he bumped into as his “favorite-est noona in the world”, that adorable kid. Although I could see most of the girls were green with envy and red with anger like an odd assortment of Christmas decorations, they all politely greeted me (and most likely made mental notes to bribe me as to be closer to Seungri).

 

        Then there was Jiyong. After all the fuss he made earlier about not remembering him, you would’ve thought that he’d be sticking to me like glue, annoying me to death. But he didn’t. On the contrary, he didn’t even give me a glance as he led (it was more like he power-walked and I sprinted behind him) me to the right classrooms. Pfft. Jerk. Whatever.

 

[Jiyong]

 

        I don’t know what’s her problem. Yes, it is most definitely HER problem, not mine.

 

        After I knew she was going to come to YG, I had immediately went to pay a visit to the office ladies, who seemed like they were about to faint from my hotness, to…”suggest”…them to change Dara’s timetable and locker so that I’d be with her almost 24/7. But don’t get the wrong idea. The only two reasons I was doing that was: 1. By my father’s orders and; 2. To be able to protect her, show her around the huge campus, and make her more comfortable in a strange environment.

 

        But who knew that the stupid bunny didn’t even needed me! As I was going to pull out the seat beside me during Chemistry for her, she went to sit with TOP! The nerves of this girl! I don’t pull out seats just for anyone, you know! Besides, I was just trying to be kind by watching over her, planning to maybe even make some small talk in case she felt awkward. But no…it seems like most of the YG population (especially the MALES!) were more than happy to get to know the new girl. What’s with Seungri, being all over her?! I have to make sure he doesn’t do that in the future…

 

 

 

 

 

[THIRD PERSON]

 

        Jiyong bit his lip subconsciously as he drove his silver convertible down the main road. Right after the last bell rang, Dara raced out of the classroom, not even giving him a chance to be a gentleman and offer her a ride back home. Well, he thought, it would not have been “offered”, but more like “forced”. But all the lines he had thought up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter