Until the End of the World

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 

 

 

 

UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD.

 

 

 

 

I ran to the left and found our practice room; from there emerged SM’s dance crew running towards my direction to the exit. I saw one of our back up dancer as I ran, but she pulled my hand dragging me along with her and told me to run with them.

 

“No unnie! Leave me please!” She was stunned but then she loosened her grip in my arm and towards the exit.

 

It’s not yet the end of the world, it can’t be. I still have lots of dreams to achieve! Places to go, things to do, people to love...

 

 

It can’t be.

 

 

I haven’t even told Taeyeon I love her.

 

 

 

Year 2002, I headed back to Korea after some castings in the U.S. it was all just luck, I’m not even serious when I did the audition, and I didn’t know I was actually going to pass. I was really bored that time and when the staffs of SM told me I need to go back to my country land Korea to enhance my singing and dancing skills, I was just expecting that after few days of singing, I’ll fail and they’ll send me back to U.S. again, but when I was introduced to some other girls that was told to be my group mates. I met this dorky shorty, and then the next thing I knew was, I fell for her. For Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Then after years of being a trainee, we became Girls’ Generation. She, being our leader. The past years, I managed to hide my feelings for her.

 

 

 

That feeling that every time I’m being close to her, that giddy feeling, I feel like I’m gonna faint, when we perform together on stage, and my position in the formation is near her. I thought I was gonna forget the steps.

 

 

 

 

 

That’s her effect on me.

 

 

 

And her actions made me think she feels the same way, but I must not set my hopes up high, she won’t fall for me, life is unfair, taeyeon won’t fall for me the same thing on how I fell for her.

 

 

 

When TaeTiSeo was made, I’ve had more chance on getting closer to her. When we emceed together on an awarding, I felt King Kong and friends are having party in my tummy.

 

 

 

For real, that’s what I felt.

 

 

 

When she first laid her eyes on me, we stared at each other for a while, and then I felt love. My heart was beating erratically like it’s gonna go out my chest.

 

 

 

That time, I know how my heart will be broken.

 

 

 

She won’t feel the same way.

 

 

 

 

I’m just tiffany; she’s treating me as a friend and a member of her group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dashed here and turned there. And there I saw my co-members with the staffs around them.

 

 

 

 

“There you are fany-ah, come on! Let’s all take the exit! The quivering voice of manager oppa said.

 

 

 

I ran to them, not bothered about what the staff’s said. I stared intently at taeyeon and she did the same.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, fany-ah, let’s go, the building will collapse anytime soon.” The crying voice of Jessica made us both flinch.

 

“No sica, give us a minute. I promise, we’ll follow!” Taeyeon said as she gripped tightly at Jessica’s hand and sica nodded. They then left to the exit.

 

“Taetae i..”

 

“Fany we need to go, we need to go and secure our families, and we need to take them to a safer place!”
 

“Won’t you say anything taetae?” I asked as I grip her hand tightly.

 

 

 

She wiggled her head as tears to fall from her eyes, “Nothing, you better follow fany.” I then loosened my grip on her as she started to walk away.

 

 

 

If this’ll be my last day, somehow I felt the urge to tell her about what I feel for her.

 

 

 

“Taetae, I love you! The very first time I saw you, I’ve loved you!”

 

 

She stopped on her tracks and turned to me.
 

 

 

 

She ran and hugged me, why?
 

 

 

 

Does she only pity me?

 

 

 

I felt her tighten her hug, I savored the moment. The last time I’ll be seeing her. Taeyeon, My love.

 

 

 

 

“Why’d you tell me just now?

 

 

 

I was taken aback by her question.

 

 

 

“W-what do you mean taeyeon?”

 

 

 

 

She loosened her hug and stared at me intently, like we’re the only people in the world and like the building is not shaking furiously because of the earthquake, things falling from everywhere.

 

 

 

“I love you too fany, the very first time I saw you too. But how cruel our fate is, we lived in this generation where we need to experience doomsday.” She cried and I hugged her. We parted and stared at each other.

 

 

 

“I love you Kim Taeyeon.”
 

“I love you too Hwang Miyoung.”
 

“You need to go taetae.”
 

“No, I won’t leave without you fany.”
 

“Just go!!!”

 

 

 

 

She inched away from me and then she held my hand tightly.

 

 

 

“Promise me we’ll still see each other fany.” She cried.
 

“I promise taetae.” Well see each other on our second life taetae.

 

 

 

She then pressed her lips on me, I kissed back. At least my last day on earth is worth it.

 

 

 

I pulled back and pushed her.

 

 

 

“Go!”

 

 

 

She looks at me with pained expression and ran.

 

 

I cried my heart out with building floor continuing to shake.
 

 

 

 

This can’t be the end of the world, this can’t be the end of us.

 

 

 

I wiped my tears and ran to the stairs and headed to the safest place I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

(After three days)

 

 

 

 

I’m here sitting on a chair looking over view at the broken country of Korea.

 

 

 

Doomsday passed and I’m one of the people who survived.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A tear escaped my eye.

 

 

 

I don’t have someone with me.

 

 

 

I don’t even know if my family in U.S. is safe, I’m still waiting for a call from California to check if they survived.

 

 

 

But then I remembered her.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and the rest of our members, they didn’t survive. People saw our van that they rode, they said it crashed; I saw it myself and confirmed it was our van. They said all the passengers were dead. If I only know, I should’ve not let them go; I should’ve taken them with me.

 

 

 

I can’t believe everything happened in a day, all of this happened.

 

 

 

I stood and walk passing few people sitting on the ground, crying. Probably experiencing the same thing. Losing someone they love, I walked and walked, right this time, in this place, we are all the same, I’m not tiffany this time, and we’re all equal. They won’t treat me specially just because I’m an idol.

 

 

 

 

 

Then everything became black.

 

 

 

The next thing I knew is.
I fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I woke up, I was in an isolated place of the evacuation building, thanks to some Korean elders.

 

 

 

I sat straight and again cried, they patted my back with sympathy.

 

 

I lowered my head when I saw some shadows heading to my direction.

 

 

 

My face lit up when I saw a bruised blonde walking towards my direction, followed by seven more girls with bandage in their arm and leg, blood strained shirts, wound and bruise all over.

 

 

They are..they are alive?

 

 

Other people saw them bowed, they bowed back and headed straight to me.

 

 

When they reached my direction, she suddenly hugged me.

 

 

“I thought I was never gonna see you again, you’re the one in my mind when our car crashed. The staffs..they are dead. They saved us.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon cried and inched away from me; the others then hugged me and left. Leaving only me and taeyeon. She didn’t stop crying and again hugged me. God, Thank you for making them safe.

 

 

“It’s okay taetae, it’s okay. How’s your family?”
 

 

“They’re safe, they contacted me.”

 

 

She pulled away and we stared at each other, I shoved her hair from her bruised face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We will continue our love on second chance in life taetae.”

 

 

 

 

I hugged her and she hugged me back.

 

 

 

Hours after, I received a call from U.S. telling me my family is in their care.

 

 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoying writing taeny, huh~? :3

사랑해~~파이팅!!!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-9OE6NsTmk heehee <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- jae