Bullied gets In love

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
Bullied gets In love
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YoonFany anyone? Well this story is inspired by this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14rf8XUL3Tw) I just thought these two girls are extremely adorable, and though this is a Taeny Story compilation… well, think of this as a bonus --Jae-nim
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I entered our dorm discreetly, tip-toeing, I safely arrived the room I’m sharing with Seohyunnie. Sighing, I lied down the bed spreading both my arms inhaling large amount of air.
 
Knowing their schedules, according to manager-unnie’s (Well, I peeked earlier, that’s why I know!) Soo, Taetae, Sica and Seohyunnie has CF filming, Hyoyeon and Sunny are working out and practicing our dance steps probably, Yuri is filming her drama as well as Yoongie. Speaking of that Choding, I really need to take more care of myself, her pranks are for real Pro! 
 
I remember when I was drawing my precious Hello Kitty, she came and ruined it by changing its name from ‘Hello Kitty’ to ‘Bye Kitty’! That silly… silly girl! Then one time, I remember, I was playing a piece on the Piano then she came ruining it and she even dragged Seohyun to join her! What a playful lad… Making me even more in love with her~ Tsk! I can’t even tell her my feelings! 
 
Then a loud bang of the door startled me.
 
“Eeeeek~ Fany-ahhhh~!” Taeyeon squealed and went to me. I thought it was my yoona! T_T
 
I smiled and greeted her. 
 
“Hi Taetae.” I saw her frown at my greetings, then she ruffled my hair smiling teasingly.
 
“You seem sooo excited greeting me, missing her? Taeyeon’s random question made me flinch. She knows my feelings for Yoona since we’re best friends. I know that she’s going out with Yuri too. 
 
“Yeah, haven’t seen her since this morning.” I pouted which made the kid-like woman laugh loudly. She then patted my head and snorted.
 
“Too bad for you, Yuri’s filming ended early today so we went out for dinner~” She smirked, I glanced at her wide-eyed and slapped her arm playfully. 
 
“You went here to brag about it? Go away you danshin!!” I playfully pushed her and she groaned.
 
“Nah~ Was just sharing~ Good night ppani-ah~ Wait for your princess~” Taeyeon went out my room grinning from ear to ear. Miracle she didn’t go berserk me calling her midget. She must really be in a good mood today.
 
Some people just have all the luck~ *Sighhhhh
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
It’s already midnight when I realize, the members are already on their respective rooms, Yoona was just the only one not here. Maybe she’s not coming home tonight. Might as well just sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The day after tomorrow, 4-pm
 
Our performance in here in Ulsan just finished and the response was great. We were headed to a barbeque house to celebrate and maybe, drink a little.
 
Earlier, I heard the other girls talking. Soo asked Yoona why she wasn’t home last night. Exactly my thoughts soo! She said that their filming hours extended.
 
But why isn’t she bullying me? Like what she’s used to do before. Always playing pranks on me. I ate silently at the table far from the members and the staffs, we have rented the whole place anyway. After I finished my food, to my dismay, she isn’t still coming to me! I sighed and muttered gibberish things, I grabbed a bottled of Soju from the nearest table and drank few shots. Then i heard this high-pitched voice calling me.
 
“Fany-unnieee~!” 
 
I know whose voice is that! I suddenly grew excited and turned around. I was greeted by Yoona’s hot breathe. Finally! I secretly inhaled her breathe but the Choding was laughing her heart out. I maybe saying that her breathe stinks and I’m making a puking face when the camera is on but her breathe smells really good! I don’t know how’d she keep those but it smelt really refreshing, it smells like strawberry but with a tint of mint. Just… wow…
 
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Im Choding laughed loudly and started running. We saw others looking at us but just shrugged, I ran towards her direction and chased her.
 
This time, with the help of few shots of Soju, I’ll do this…
 
I ran fast and cornered Yoona at the bathroom stalls. She has nowhere to go and she was still laughing. I locked the door behind and walked to her. She raised both her hands up in the air signaling me that she gives up knowing she’ll get it from me.
 
“Mianhae unnie! I quit! She’s still catching her breathe from running fast, I pinned her hands against the wall, it caught her off-guard and I saw her gulp.
 
“You’re so gonna get it from me tonight Im Yoona!” I whispered ily in her ear, I then started the shell of her lobe that made her shiver. But then she pushed me, I was actually expecting her to slap me for my actions but I saw her eyes. Her eyes screamed… love… love?
 
“I was waiting for you to do this fany. Show me what you got then~” She smiled seductively, I smiled back at her, talking without the honorifics with her sounds good. I saw her still panting but I barely gave her the air she needed when I crashed my lips against her. Our lips met for a kiss. Our first kiss that I will treasure in my life. Knowing Im Yoona is finally mine~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please comment more guys~ I like reading your comments~ 
 
I’m back anyways~ -Grins cheekily-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae