Miss Celebrity meets Miss Snob

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
Miss Celebrity meets Miss Snob
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“OHMAHHHGOOSSH! Yuri hold meeeeeeh!” Sooyoung dramatically clutched her chest as she shook Yuri’s shoulder vigorously.
 
 
 
 
“Hold up Soo! I can’t help myself either! Tiffany, hold ussssss!” Yuri and Sooyoung hugged each other as they tried to contain the giddiness to themselves, tiffany on the other hand crossed her arms while rolling her eyes, she then inched herself from the two crazy girls on her front, she sighed heavily remembering how she ended up with this two annoying fan gays or fan girls rather.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two days ago…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“My god Soo! This is so freakin’ big! I can’t finish this in 5 minutes!” Tiffany exclaimed while pointing at the big bowl of jjajjangmyeon on her front. 
Yuri then snickered.
 
 
 
 
 
“That’s why, we know you can’t finish that, then you’ll have no choice.” She then smirked that made tiffany want to choke the stupid kkabyul on her front.
 
 
 
 
 
“Come on guys! I’m not as shikshin as you both!” Tiffany said in disbelief, waving her hands.
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung shouted. “Am I not your best friend?! Do this for my birthday!” Soo acted hurt while yuri her lips while eyeing the food that was supposedly for tiffany.
 
 
 
 
 
“If only I don’t know what’s behind this dare! You only wanted me to accompany you to that shorty you idolize arrival on the airport!” Tiffany accusingly said while pointing at the two girls. Yuri then smiled. “That is one!” She grinned and gave Sooyoung a thumbs up and the two high-fived each other.
 
 
 
 
 
“Yeah, now choose.” Sooyoung crossed her arms and spoke. “Eat this jjajjangmyeon in 5 minutes.” She pointed at the bowl on the table, “Accompany us on the airport or forget you ever met a Choi Sooyoung and a Kwon Kkabyul?” Sooyoung said as Yuri poked her sides making Sooyoung jerk a little.
 
 
 
 
 
“Kwon YURI is the name. YURI baby!” Yuri said.
 
 
 
 
 
“Ah whatever! Now Miyoung, you choose!” Sooyoung said making Tiffany wiggle her head in frustration.
 
 
 
 
 
“Just please… please don’t embarrass me on the airport, I’m not as shikshin as you so I can’t finish that.” Tiffany pointed at the bowl of jjajjangmyeon and continued. “You even put our friendship at stake!? I can’t believe you two!!” She leaned at the seat before pushing the bowl to Yuri which the girl happily accepted.
 
 
 
 
 
“I know we’ll win! So the day after tomorrow okay? 8 am. Incheon Airport!” The two were given VIP passes inside the airport which wasn’t given easily to people but because of the two girls’ connections, it was easy for them to have it.
 
 
 
 
 
Kim Taeyeon, the girl the two wanted to meet, as far as she can remember from the shikshin and the black pearl, Taeyeon is the Korean superstar which is famous around the world, America to be specific. But she don’t know her so in her perspective, she isn’t famous at all.
Tiffany don’t even have the slightest idea of what she look like in person though her two friend kept making her see her pictures and listen to her songs. But because she don’t care, she… don’t care!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6 AM 
 
 
Loud knocks woke tiffany, she manage to wake her zombie self to open the freakily loud door and readied herself to kill whoever dared waking her up this early.
 
 
 
 
 
“Faaannyyy-ahhhh!! Are you reaaadddyyy? Letssss gooooo!!” Sooyoungs loud voice woke the rest of her sleepy cells as she manage to control herself not to grab the flower vase on her side and throw it to the two girls on her front. She saw Yuri behind Sooyoung with her Taeyeon shirt, beanie, bag that contains her albums, poster, light stick, and banner. S-seriously Yuri??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PRESENT –
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh my God! Oh my God! I’m going to hyperventilate any minute!” Sooyoung said as she fanned herself with her taeyeon fan. Taeyeon’s not even near our place but they are reacting like this! I then saw taeyeon walking near  us and I saw Yuri’s chest heaved up and down. Luckily, Taeyeon approached us seeing we’re the fans that has all her goodies. Yuri stood there with her jaw wide open and Sooyoung drooling. I tapped Yuri’s shoulder and she immediately grabbed her albums and gave it to Taeyeon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“W-we’re… we’re y-your f-fan! Can-can y-you please s-signnn?” I wanted to laugh at Yuri’s stammering scene, the great Yuri who can have a girl in a snap of her finger. And Sooyoungs’ drooling, Sooyoung who can have girls with just her charms… I soooo wanna tell this to the bunch of girls following them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then I remembered the celebrity in front of us, I saw her signing their albums as she hesitantly removed her glasses and look at me, she again glanced at my two friends and smiled sweetly at Yuri, she obviously has hots for my friend! What a … flirt! Pssh, exactly not my type. I look at her and saw her looking at me, I turned my head to another direction which looked very rude to the girl in front. I saw Sooyoung wanted to punch me but continued to spazz over Taeyeon as she asked the celebrity to take picture with them, I just shrug and waited. Crossing my arms while tapping my foot on the floor, I then heard Yuri called me asking me to take their picture, I annoyingly turned to them and took their picture, rudely giving the camera to them then turning my back. I don’t like her aura. I then saw other fan girls headed to our direction and encircled us along with Taeyeon. I felt someone tapped my back so I turned to look.
 
 
 
 
 
“You don’t seem to be my fan miss.” The celebrity smiled. One thing immediately entered my mind. She’s sure a player, I saw fan girls and boys eyes on me including my best friends.
 
 
 
 
 
“You got it.” I shrugged and raised my brows for the scene she’s making.
 
 
 
 
 
“You sure is, I like you, will you be my girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked grabbing my hand making the fans scream and gasp.
 
 
 
 
 
“You-you what??” I asked, did I hear it right? Or I’m only going crazy?
 
 
 
 
 
“You heard it right, I guess I need your friends permission here right?” Taeyeon then turned to Yuri and Soo. “Hey there, what’s your name?” Taeyeon asked, my two friends immediately answered. “I’m Yuri!” “I’m Sooyoung and this is Tiffany!” Soo introduced pointing at me. Taeyeon smiled and intertwined her hands with me. “So Sooyoung-ssi and Yuri-ssi, can I be tiffany’s girlfriend?” Both nodded furiously and pushed me near Taeyeon. “It’s okay with us,  we’re happy to have you as our sister-in-law, when will you marry?” I blushed at their statement and felt Taeyeon press my hands. “My fans are pretty understanding.” She whispered and turned to her fans. “Everyone, you won’t mind if tiffany here will be my girlfriend right?” They all screamed in giddiness and shouted in unison. “Neeeeh!!” Taeyeon smiled and laughed a little.
“You’ll support us right?” “Neeeeh!!” She smiled and gave them thumbs up. She then turned to my two crazy best friends. “You can ride in my car! Come on!” She then pulled me with her with my two stupid friend followed behind. We entered her van and I never heard myself protest. I then heard Yuri say.
 
 
 
 
 
“Where’s the snob Tiff I know? Sooyoung smiled and continued. “Having a celebrity sister-in-law is not bad at all.” I then turned to Taeyeon and felt her peck on my lips.
 
 
 
 
“Guess it was love at first sight.” She dreamily said that made Soo and Yuri scream in giddiness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wasn't really going to post this because this plot , i don't what got into me but here it is. This is a shameeeeeeeeeee....
 
 
 
 
Readers i appreciate all you comments! Thank youuuu *cries
And yes, i'm a Filipino-s0ne (Kamustaaaaaaaaaa?!)
 
 
 
I'm a student too so i don't know if i can go to the concert. And mind you guys... I'm just 16 xD
 
 
 
 
 
Oh well, i might not update this coming weeks, but i'm planning to give you guys a free-chapter but it's NOT TAENY. I sure hope you'll like it, well. 
 
I can't think of plots lately. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Byeeeeeeee sweet things! thankyou~ :*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER NEW STORY! It's a Snsd-Bigbang-2ne1 story :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae