If i can't have you

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 

"If i can't have you.. No one will" - Taeyeon






 

 

I grinned cheekily, it was a bright day. A happy day! It's our first day together! Tiffany decided to come with me. She'll be living with me from now on, on our own house, only the two of us.

"Fany don't be a kid now and walk by yourself.." I giggled and pulled her, up stairs, our way was noisy since her head kept banging to things. "Yah- you will hurt yourself!" I chuckled and opened the door to the room. The masters bedroom, our room. My room with my Tiffany.


I carefully placed her on the bed and smiled; her hair lovingly. "I'll be back and clean the mess we made okay?" I giggled again and went to the bathroom; wetting a piece of cloth to wipe the floor down the stairs and to the entrance of the house.




I then went to the kitchen and leaned on the sink happily while thinking of a a dish i should make.. Hmm- what does Tiffany likes? I tapped my chin and smiled. "Aha! Pancakes!" I cheekily smiled and started cooking, i was humming happily not minding the sirens of the car passing by. I finished and placed the pancakes carefully on the plate, putting syrup and prepared it on the tray. I also made orange juice and carried the tray up the room


"Fany i made breakfast!" I said happily and placed the tray beside her, she didn't budge that made me pout. "Fine.. if you don't want to eat, i will just feed you.. Okay baby?" I smiled and got fork, getting a piece of pancake then putting it near . 


"Say ah baby!" I smiled and forcefully opened , stuffing the pancake in while smiling. "Good huh?" I grinned and got a napkin, putting it under her chin and letting her drink the juice. "Aigoo.. such a messy eater!" 


I giggled and continued feeding her..




Just then the door of our room opened, the happenings were fast.. the last thing i can remember was the pain in my chest. I was shot thrice with a gun by the police. "How dare you kill me.. My fany.. wait for me.." I mumbled before everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

REAL THING

 

 

I smiled softly, It's our first day together! I went to Tiffany's house and saw her alone, so i killed her. I hit her head with a baseball bat three times because she wouldn't come. 

I pull her heavy body to my house and entered in.


"Fany don't be a kid now and walk by yourself.." I whispered and pulled her left arm, her body was banging into things specially her wrecked head. Eye still open. "Yah- you will hurt yourself!" I chuckled and opened the door to the room. The masters bedroom, our room. My room with my Tiffany.


I carefully placed her on the bed and smiled; her hair lovingly. "I'll be back and clean the mess we made okay?" I giggled again and went to the bathroom; wetting a piece of cloth to wipe the floor down the stairs and to the entrance of the house. Blood who leaked from her head was dripping down the floor. I needed to clean it so Fany won't be mad.




I then went to the kitchen and leaned on the sink while thinking of a a dish i should make.. Hmm- what does Tiffany likes? I tapped my chin and smiled. "Aha! Pancakes!" I smiled and started cooking, i was humming happily not minding the sirens of the car passing by. I finished and placed the pancakes carefully on the plate, putting syrup and prepared it on the tray. I also made orange juice and carried the tray up the room


"Fany i made breakfast!" I said and placed the tray beside her, she didn't budge, the bed was soaking with her blood, it's dripping way down her clothes, pillows and sheets. "Fine.. if you don't want to eat, i will just feed you.. Okay baby?" I got the fork, getting a piece of pancake then putting it near . 


"Say ah baby!" I forcefully opened her bloody, pale mouth, stuffing the pancake in while smiling. Imagining later, she would munch the pancakes i was eating. But when i opened , more blood squirted out. "Good huh?" I grinned and got a napkin, putting it under her chin and letting her drink the juice. The orange liquid disappeared as it was mixed with the dark red ones.  "Aigoo.. such a messy eater!" 


I giggled and continued feeding her..




Just then the door of our room opened, the happenings were fast.. the last thing i can remember was the pain in my chest. I was shot thrice with a gun by the police. "How dare you kill me.. My fany.. wait for me.." I mumbled, Tiffany.. married a guy.. But HE CAN'T HAVE HER. SHE'S MINE...

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

O N O
/hides under my blankets.
it's 2:33 am here.
good night people.


- Lynnie