This is Love

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is Love (Sequel)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I arrived in New York a week ago. I applied on some random shop and lived life easily. I used the money I’ve saved. I bid goodbye to my parents but didn’t tell them I was actually going in here. But since I don’t know anything and anyone in here. I asked a friend who lives here, and practically lived with her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Vic…” I arrived at our apartment and greeted my friend. She was working here as well and chose on staying here for good.
 
 
 
“Oh Taeng. What’s up~?” She nodded and didn’t even give me a glance as she was cooking. Probably our dinner.
 
 
 
“Nothing much. Just a tiring day..” I nodded and slumped on the sofa. I was looking at the ceiling when I saw her sit beside me.
 
 
 
I felt her tap my shoulder and sighed. 
 
 
 
“You know Taeng, you don’t need to actually make yourself tired as you can leave freely and happily with your family. You’re a ing princess back there in Seoul.” She said in a low voice. I snickered at what she said. Happily.
 
 
 
 
“I’m happy here Vic.” I glanced at her and stood. I felt her pull my wrist and put me in her tight embrace.
 
 
 
“Taeng you can’t keep it all in. Let it out. It’ll hurt more.” I stiffened at what she said. I promised myself I’ll never cry. Not anymore. Not for her.
 
 
 
 
I nodded and pulled away. I patted her back and went to my room. There I saw the necklace I was keeping all this time. The key necklace.
 
 
 
I grabbed it and went to the rooftop. It’ll all end here. Today. Right now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I walked near the edges and inhaled a large amount of air. I was holding the necklace tightly on my hands. I walked until I finally reached the edge of the rooftop. 
 
 
 
 
 
Once and for all. I’m gonna let it all out.
 
 
 
 
“Miyoung. How are you doing? I’m doing good here.” I smiled while looking at the tall buildings in my front. I wiggled my head as a tear fell on my eyes.
 
 
 
“No.. I’m actually not doing good. I think about you all the time. I can’t still forget you. I can’t bear the thought that you’re actually married to Jessica now.” Tears continuously fell on both my eyes like two streams of water.
 
 
 
“Would you believe it? I was in love with you since we we’re twelve.” I snickered.
 
 
 
“I’ve been damn in love with you but never had the guts to say it. To confess.” I wiped my tears with the back of my hand but it didn’t help as more tears fell.
 
 
 
“I was afraid our friendship will change. That you might leave me after I’ve confessed to you. I was happy seeing you happy. Seeing you smile. Seeing you laugh. And I can’t never take it if I’ll ever see you cry.”
 
 
 
“You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. You’re the only one who can disturb me when I’m doing something. The only one who can make my day complete. The only one who can inspire me that I can make many songs a day just by looking at you. The only one who can my smile grow up to my ears. The only one who let me dream of the future...”
 
 
 
 
“The only one I can see that I’m going to grow old with…”
 
 
 
“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung I love you with all my heart and soul. If you can only hear this right now. If I can only tell the world how much I love you. If I can only make you mine..”
 
 
 
“Forgive this innocent idiot who can only confess her feelings in front of no one. I love you. Hear me.. I love you fany..” I kneeled and clutched my chest.
 
 
 
“Goodbye fany…” I raised my hand up high and took a deep breath as I readied myself on throwing the necklace fany gave me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Kim Taeyeon!!” I heard a familiar voice. I slowly glanced at my back to see a girl slumped on the floor. With two other girls at her back holding her shoulder.
 
 
 
 
T-tiffany?
 
 
 
 
She slowly stood up and ran to me hugging me tight.
 
 
 
“Why’d you left me you idiot!” She was hitting my chest hard. I stood there immobile as my hand made its way to her back rubbing it softly.
 
 
 
I felt her pull away. She was trembling and I wasn’t speaking.
 
 
 
“I heard it all Tae. All.of.it.” She caressed my cheeks and I felt tears started to fall on my eyes again. I held her hand and kissed it softly. 
 
 
 
I pulled her to my embrace and hugged her tight.
 
 
 
“I’m sorry Fany. I love you with all my heart.” I hugged her tight and I felt her do the same.
 
 
 
“I love you too Tae. With all my heart.” She cupped my face and kissed me. I smiled when we pulled away. Completely ignoring everything around us. I hugged her again and glanced at the people at her back.
 
 
 
“I’m glad to see you smile Tae.” Vic patted my back and stepped backwards. I saw Jessica beside her. I looked at her and bowed. She smiled and patted my shoulders.
 
 
 
“Take care of her Taeng. I hope I made the right decision on letting her go.” She smiled and nodded. I smiled back at her and nodded. She then made her way to the stairs but before she did. I ran to her and hugged her.
 
 
 
“Thank you so much Jessica. Thank you very much.” I cried at her and pulled away. She nodded and went downstairs. I saw Victoria follow and I went back to fany.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I held both her hands and kissed her lips softly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Saranghae Miyoung.. Jeongmal saranghae~”
 
 
 
“Nado saranghae Taeyeon-ah.. Jinjjaro~”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m sorry for the lame sequel. Bear it with me..
Jessica you’re left out? Come to meee :PP
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae