Sweet Bully (Part-Three)

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweet Bully (Part-Three)
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up early today so that I won’t be late to school. I grabbed a towel on my closet hurried to the bathroom, just when I was about to enter when I remembered it was Saturday today. I don’t have class today. *Sighhhh
 
 
 
 
 
I, myself don’t even know why I’m rushing, it’s new that I woke up early, like really. This was the first time I did this, to even think that it was for school? Or maybe for something else? To see Taeyeon perhaps? Gaaaaah! Nooooo!
 
 
 
 
 
Since I’m already awake, might as well take a bath. I’ll just spend my free day touring around Seoul. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I’m actually living alone since I don’t want to live at our house anymore. I’m only living with my sister and she’s setting me up to random guys and girls, she think that if I’ll be in a good relationship, I might change myself. What a lame thought. But, actually promised myself, ever since my parents died and my younger sister and I were the only one left, I will be a until I find the one for me, if I’ll see him or her, I will surely change. And I will just come back to our own house when
I’m with him or her already. So for now, I’ll just live alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As for being a biual, one day, I just found myself checking out girls. Yeah, that’s it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I went to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast, and since I don’t know how to cook, I’ll just eat cereals. I know you are wondering on how I eat, I don’t know how to wash clothes, clean and all. I have a helper who comes here every week, that ahjumma cleans, and washes my clothes, and when she’s here, she cooks for me. As for every day, I eat take-outs and on restaurants, I didn’t bother learning. Too lazy.
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to make my breakfast when I saw a figure happily cooking while humming. Who’s that creep? Oh gosh! My house was broke.
She then turned the burner off and went to the cupboard to get a plate and place whatever she cooked. She then turned and placed the dish noticing me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh good morning princess! I’m sorry I just ran to your house and got in unnoticed, I really want to prepare something for you so please don’t be mad and throw me away, pleaseeeee????!” She cutely blinked her eyes and pressed her hands together brushing them like a child asking for favour would do. Damn her aegyo! If this was done by other women, I’ll seriously kick their butts out, i seriously hate aegyo but she- she pulled it off nicely and cutely. I like aggressive and bold women but, I think I’m starting to like her? I mean cuties? Dammit!
 
 
 
 
 
 
“It’s okay, what did you cook? And- and how did you get in? You seriously scared the hell out of me.” I replied as I lean on the wall. She then walk near me and pushed my body carefully, she pulled a sit for me and let me sit. She sat across and smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
“I-I’m sorry for barging in and scaring you, I really want to prepare something for you fany. I was about to… ahh nothing!” She smiled and stood, she put a French toast and omelet in my plate. I smiled inwardly. It’s amazing how she knew how I like this kind of food. 
 
 
 
 
 
“Are you courting me miss-?” I pretended I don’t know her so I won’t look like I’m paying attention to her for knowing her name when she doesn’t even introduced herself properly yet.
 
 
 
 
 
“Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. I’m from music field and, and if you w-want to c-call it t-that way, then y-yes. I’m courting y-you.” Cuteeeeeeeee!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I sat properly and checked her out, she’s hella gorgeous and y. I rarely say the word y for I only choose who really are the y ones, and she belongs. She was wearing a polo shirt today, the top two buttons are undone, and a short shorts. Is she trying to seduce me? I was about to start thinking of erted thoughts when a part of my mind says don’t. What’s happening? But really, something is stopping me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just ate silently and behaved properly trying hard to not to commit sins this early.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I CANT BELIEVE I’M ACTUALLY HAVING BREAK FAST WITH TIFFANY!!! I mean, I rushed here early in the morning and thought of cooking for her since I know she can’t cook. Hella, I even expected her to kick me out of her house. If I was her, I would’ve called the police, I almost broke her house but I wasn’t going to do that anyway. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She even said it’s okay, so it’s okay for her that I’ll court her? I thought she don’t like making friends? That thought gave me chance, it’s possible, she might like me too. HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day by day, i always go to tiffany’s house so I can go to school with her or cook for her in the morning. But she told me that once if we’ll walk together and we reach the school, we’ll part ways. So we can avoid problems. Yea, I know there’s bunch of girls that has hots for fany, and if they’ll know that I was actually courting her and she let me do. I’ll be a dead meat. So I agreed. Not that I’m scared, Sooner or later they’ll know about it, and once we’re together (Yipeeeee TOGETHERRRRRRRRR) they can’t do anything but just stand at the sidelines and be happy for us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today, we were walking silently heading to the campus gate. There she was, the wind blowing her hair making her look even more beautiful, when we were near, I bravely pecked at her cheeks before running.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Bye tiffany! See you later!!” I waved happily at her and ran to the music building, way far from theatre and arts building.
 
 
 
 
 
I get to kiss her today ! Gosh, my heart isssss…… oh my godddd… my heaaaarrrttt!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is getting bad, the more we get closer, the more I’m falling for her. This has to stop. I’m sorry taeyeon. I can’t really fall for anyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I glanced at the running shorty who even fist-pumped in the air and gave her a sad smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don’t deserve your love, you’re too nice while I’m a . You’re smart while I slack a lot, you always attend class but I always skip, you always have something good to say while I always have the erted ones, you smile while I smirk. We are completely different and you being with me is a big deal. People might have their thought that you’re a because you’re with a , that is me. I can’t deal with that. Sorry taetae, find a better one. You’ll find someone better than me, not a erted like me. The one who deserves your love better. I thought when I meet someone whom I’ll fall for, I can be together with her that easy. I can change. Yes. But I’m scared. The thing I don’t know is why I’m scared.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Early heartbreaks makes me want to jump off a cliff! But ofcorz I won’t do that. Hohoho!
 
 
 
 
 
 
How was this? The story is moving kind of… fast yeah? Uhm well. Keke. Blame my taeny heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Getting colder day by day, Christmas is approaching! Spread the SNSD LOOOOOVEEEE! 
JANUARY 19, 2013 is nearing! SNSD CONCERT IN MA COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I SOOOOO WANNA KIDNAP THEM AND TAKE THEM FOR MYSELF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 
JUST SAYING. I slack a lot okay? Pout.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae