This must be love (Tiffany’s Version)

TaeNy one shot collections

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This must be love (Tiffany’s Version)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they were 16…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I ran as fast as I could to my taetae’s house. I made my mind. I’ll make her jealous, I just wish she would, I know taeyeon treats me only as her best buddy, but I treat her more than that.
“Tae!” I ran to taeyeon’s direction who was busy playing her guitar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh? What’s up ppani-ah?” I smiled inwardly after hearing how taeyeon called my name, I noticed she’s in the middle of composing that made my smile grew wider. I know that I’m the only person who can disturb taeyeon even when she’s composing song, so somehow, I felt special.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Guess what?” I know this plan will work and finally, I’ll know what taeyeon feels for me.
 
 
 
 
 
“What?!” Taeyeon smiled back, Keke. Taetae I know this will really work. Kekeke
I shook her hand and cheered, “Jessica our neighbor asked me out!” Jessica is our neighbor who is my crush, taeyeon knows it of course, but the level is different, my love for taeyeon is as high as the sky. And I think Jessica would work, I saw a bit of jealousness on her face, but only a ‘bit’. I guess my plan worked! I’m brilliant!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Jinjja? Grab the chance ppani!” Taeyeon slightly pushed me away from her, I frowned at her actions, it didn’t work, plan b… I’ll bold!
 
 
 
 
 
 
“D-don’t you feel jealous? Even a bit?” I said those from a high tone to a lower one. I feel like crying, I though she felt the same, I thought tae loves me too…
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Tippani I-”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“No tae, I know you don’t like this kind of matters, I’ll leave. Still need to prepare.” I left and went out, I thought my plan will really work. I guess taeyeon is really straight. About Jessica, she did invite me, but I rejected her, I guess I’ll just give her a chance and go on that date with her, to somehow take taeyeon out of my mind. I walked away with heavy steps and sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they were 19…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Taeyeon-ah, it’s our anniversary. My second year anniversary with Sica.” I nudged taeyeon’s elbow who is doing something on her guitar, we are at their house’s front terrace, and yes, you heard it right, Sica and I are together for two years now, but I don’t love her, all those years, taeyeon has always been in my heart. But sica is good, she knows of my feelings for tae, I was honest with her because she’s the type that doesn’t deserve to be treated like a trash. She patiently waited until I was really over with taeyeon, but I know it’ll take forever. I love this ignorant shorty right here. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So? Then you guys should celebrate.” Taeyeon answered without even looking, her answers felt like a katana repeatedly slashed my heart, she doesn’t even care.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Won’t you greet us?” tae! Don’t be such an ! Look around!
 
 
 
 
 
“Chukahae.” Taeyeon shortly replied, her answers made me think that she’s against Jessica being with me.
 
 
 
 
 
Aren’t you happy for me?” I know hurt is obvious in my tone of voice.
 
 
 
 
 
“I am..”
 
 
 
 
 
“Don’t you like sica for me?” Taeyeon then stopped on pulling the strings of her guitar. I know I’m I the verge of crying, but I won’t give up.
 
 
 
 
 
“It’s not like that, it’s just I’m really not in the mood now. Talk to you later.” Taeyeon then stood and went inside their house, I was left sitting on the stair as tears started falling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’ll still wait taeyeon-ah…” I mumbled as I started walking home, tears falling endlessly. This feeling, feeling of being rejected unknowingly, It hurts like hell. this world! Why can’t taeyeon love me??!! Why??!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is it already my time? Time to give up on her?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they were 25…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I invited taeyeon to dinner, this will be the last day I’ll ever do something that has something to do with my feelings for her. The last time I’ll try…
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Jessica proposed to me.” I sounded more like I’m informing her than being happy bragging about it. Jessica really proposed to me that she wanted to settle down with me, that she wanted to marry me, my father is actually not against Jessica, but he knows of my feelings for taeyeon and told me that it’d be better if I’ll marry someone I really love. He said that he would support no matter what. When Jessica proposed, I told her I don’t know what to answer yet, she said she would give me time to think and I don’t need to answer right away. I feel sorry for that woman. She don’t deserve this things I’m doing to her. But then, my answer to her proposal will all depend on taeyeon’s answer. I saw taeyeon stopped drinking and her smile faded. When I invited her, I told her we need some catch-up, talk about things we missed. And then, I revealed this news.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I thought you wanted catch-up? Is that what you wanted to say to me?” Did I hear it right? She’s jealous?! Hurt? Finally??!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I want to know what you wanted me to do.” I said, I smelled a tinge of hope that I would succeed. It’ll really depend on her answer, just one negative word about my marriage and I will back out, and even break up with Sica, she’s really a nice girl, kind, loving, caring, has stable job, has a y body, but she’s still no match with my taetae. After my thoughts, I saw taeyeon smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Then say yes, I will be very happy for you fany.” Taeyeon smiled at me, she then grabbed my hand like she’s assuring me she’s really into it, I felt my world crumble down, I thought taeyeon will finally say she loves me too, she’s too obvious! But what’s happening, why is it like this? I thought after this, we can finally be together, I love her, but ! I hate this ing one-sided love! this ing ! I sighed heavily as I can’t control my tears anymore, I started crying. I wanted to shout, I wanted slap taeyeon for her to realize what a piece of ignorant she is for not noticing my love for her all this years! But I can’t do anything anymore, maybe we really aren’t for each other, maybe I should really try loving sica back, I don’t have a chance with taeyeon, then I’ll let her go… and I’ll start it by saying yes to sica.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Maybe I really should… thank you tae.” I stood and hugged taeyeon tightly. I’ll support you no matter what, thank you for confirming that I really don’t have a chance with you. “Bye…” I whispered almost inaudibly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE DAY OF THE WEDDING
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon was asked by Sica on our wedding, she said that taeyeon should be there specially because she’s my bestie. I can feel she’s sincere for inviting taeyeon. We were on our couple seat holding hands. I want to thank sica over here, though I didn’t see myself marrying her, I still did.
 
 
 
She patiently waited until I have decided. I didn’t regret marrying her, I can see that taeyeon is happy for me. I should be Mrs. Kim Tiffany… But it’s already here anyways, taeyeon sang at my wedding ceremony, she’s a great singer, after she sang everybody clapped their hands, I glanced at taeyeon and smiled. She did the same and started walking away. “I’ll let you go taeyeon, for the very last time… I love you… bye.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This story was inspired by one of my favorite songs of taeyeon and sunny, This must be love, when I first heard the song, I feeeeellllttttt reaaallllyyyy sad T_T
 
So yeah, one day while I was listening to it, I just found myself writing some draft and this is the result. It feels really sad isn’t it?
 
Ugh, my taeny heart T_T
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Jae